For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A call from the king

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

A call from the king Empty A call from the king

Post by Willa Burrell Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:23 am

As Willa was getting ready for bed her cell rings .She reaches for her phone and sees it Bill .She is so tired but wants this out of the way she presses answer and says ...

" Hello Bill ...Thank you for calling me back so soon I know you are busy and really don't have time to talk long so I will keep this short and sweet ....You had a vampire by the name Arabella Trillo come and inspect Fantasia last night and did not inform myself or Tara about it, giving  neither one of us the chance to be here for this so called inspection....I find this very disturbing coming from a silent partner ...you are our partner Bill... not our boss... you have no right to have us inspected without our knowledge ...you are our silent partner ....we don't do anything behind your back Bill why do this behind our backs ??? I'm very upset at you and wait till I tell Tara ,you want to see upset??? Bill I'm trying to build something here but I need trust from you ,from Tara , and from the vamp society for it to work . And how can I do that when you don't trust us ,you have to have secret inspections ...and did we pass??? By the look of the sheet we did ...
    Plus you could have had your secret Arabella make sure the blood stocks were done right that is  part of the inspection .I mean the guy was here and everything and I still had to call him today and fix it ....So really what was Miss Arabella Trillo doing ??? And I want the truth ...."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

A call from the king Empty Re: A call from the king

Post by Bill Compton Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:45 am

With Bill's meeting cancelled after the Queen of France was away on a short trip he suspected it was because he had not risen to her demands, but that he would deal with another night. He was aware that he had a voice-mail from Miss Burrell saying that she wished for him to call. He could tell by the tone of her voice that she was not happy, dialling her private cell as he heard her pick up on the first ring.

"Miss Burrell....What a...." he was abruptly ended as Willa barked down her speech to him.

He had to give her some admiration, it seems that Eric's charm rubbed off on her quite well.

"Miss Burrell...You seem to forget who you are talking to. I am your King and you will show me some respect when you speak to me! Now if you have gotten that off your chest you will listen....I am your silent partner, something that you will have to learn to live with. And if I send someone down for an inspection I do not require you to be there unless I ask you to be. And as for Miss Trillo she works for me and she shall be making frequent visits on my behalf and I expect you to show her the same respect do I make myself clear?" he growled.
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:01 pm

Willa understood alright ,but did he? It didn't sound like he did ,she took a deep breath and said  dripping with restrain  ....

"Bill ...My King ...with all due respect... I would appreciate you informing myself or Tara of your inspections  ...We have worked very hard to make Fangtasia what it is and will be and when you go behind our backs like this it makes me at least think you don't trust our choices ...and if you don't trust us then you should not be in business with us ...do you understand ? I feel ...I should say we feel.. that business partners should trust one another and we would never treat you in such away and not because you are our King but because you are our business partner....
    Now that is out of the way... I do have a meeting with Mr.Quinn I had to make this in two days time for the high end blood your inspector neglected to order for the new section, when they were both here last night...So would you like to be here for that or send Miss Trillo ....Its a taste test should be fun ?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:45 pm

Bill could not hide his anger or frustration in his voice as the clear disrespect in Willa's voice.

"Miss Burrell! You seem to underestimate who I am and what I can do. I am the King of Louisiana and if I wanted to keep Fangtasia closed then I can and would. Do not test me to that point where I shall make sure that the club remains closed permanently and turned into rubble....Now I sent Miss Trillo there to inspect the bar on my behalf and I repeat you or Miss Thornton did not need to be there. And she did order anything because I assumed that you had all of that in order and if I see fit that the bar is not running smoothly I shall place Arabella in charge of the bar regardless of who the previous owner was. Now that we have that cleared up....And if Miss Trillo wishes to be there she shall be I shall not force her to be somewhere she does not want to be...As for you business with Mr Quinn I give you a warning that he is not to be trusted" he ended.

It appeared to Bill that he was dealing with another Eric Northman, just what he needed right now.
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:04 pm

Well it had seemed she had hit a nerve or two with her King .Willa decided to pick her fights and this one she was not going to win .So she took yet another deep breath and softened her voice ....

" I'm sorry my King it seems I have over stepped my boundaries I thought partners meant partners and that at Fangtasia that is what we were ,I was mistaken .We will accept any and all rules you impose on us ,as I have stated before we have worked very hard to be ready to open and would not see that disrupted or damaged for anything. I will take what you say about Mr.Quinn under advisement .And if it pleases you , please have Miss Trillo call me for a introductory meeting with Tara and I as custom merits.I am sorry for disturbing you this eve Bill and thank you for listening to me rant ."

She hung up the phone more irritated then tired now .She knew he didn't understand the whole concept of partners ,she kind of felt sorry for his new mate. So she had to come up with a new plan and she thought of Arabella , she was Bills new right hand then maybe she could get more understanding from her . Yes, that is what Willa's next move will be, making Arabella understand business if she didn't already ....partners meant partners .....
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:16 pm

Before Bill could get a chance to speak again to Willa she had hung up the phone as he was left speechless. She was a new mini Northman, just another problem added to his list of problems. Why couldn't have Eric have chosen someone else or maybe not turn anyone else at all if Bill was going to left picking up the pieces he had left behind.

Having Pam in the area was trouble enough but have someone who resembled them both was infuriating to Bill, it was just like having Eric and Pam back again in a combined body of Willa Burrell. Arabella could take her off his hands if it meant he didn't have to put up with her constant whining about getting Fangtasia back open.

Anything that would keep him from dealing with mini Eric Northman.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:23 pm