For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

What Do We Do?

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

What Do We Do? Empty What Do We Do?

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:31 pm

Jason hated Kenya Jones. He hated her with every part of his body. He could sleep for a year, not six months but a year and he still had three more days of this early shift to go. With all these late nights he had been having with Violet and the early starts he was sure to collapse at one point. Slumping in front of the TV with a beer and a packet of salted chips as he shovelled some into his mouth. He was surprised Violet was not here to greet him but she was out for the night to go to Fangtasia or something like that. 

Glancing at his watch he knew Jessica would have been up by now so he decided to call her as he pulled out his phone and hit redial as it began to ring, finally no more voice-mails.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

What Do We Do? Empty Re: What Do We Do?

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:39 pm

She was heading for the back when her phone rang. After all the commotion that happened with the mystery woman, she had to find James. Seeing it was Jason, she stopped and answered it. She had been getting a lot of text and voicemails from him but had only just received them after she had found her phone. "Jason, hey...everything okay? Sorry I didn't call you back, I actually lost my phone or Bill took it, either way, sorry."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:45 pm

When he heard Jessica answer on the third ring he about jumped in his seat as he had to remove the phone away from his ear as her loud voice echoed through to him.

"Jess...Jess....It's okay I get it....Why would Bill have your phone? Never mind...You get my message?" he asked impatiently.

Jason had never stopped thinking about how things ended with Hoyt last time he was home, but now he was coming back again. Did Jessica's glamour wear off again?

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:48 pm

She nodded. "About the Texan vampires, yes. I did...I guess I should tell you the vampire world is at war. Louisiana vampires and Texan vampires...all over territory or some shit. Please stay safe Jason. I know Violet will protect you." She sighed and leaned against the wall.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:51 pm

A war with Texas? Well that explained why there was so many Texan vampires around and the one that killed Mr Fowler a few nights ago.

"Yeah...Yeah..Alcide told me about some war...But I don't mean that. I was at Merlotte's for lunch and Holly was going to buy me some chilli and then Maxine Fortenberry came in....He is coming back Jess. Hoyt is coming back to Bon Temps...Bubba is coming home" he told her.

Jason didn't know how Jessica would take this, considering what happened last time.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:54 pm

She listened to him ramble. "Jason, I get it..get to the.." She stopped when he mentioned Hoyt. Not able to help it, she smiled and remembered that Jason didn't know. It seemed like forever ago but...Hoyt regained his memories and asked her to keep it secret. He had saved her the night Jason shot her with a silver laced bullet, not that she was holding a grudge, Jason was just being stupid.

"I...wow. I'm sure it'll be fine Jason. He doesn't remember anything, remember?"
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:00 pm

Jason listened to the tone of Jessica's voice as though she didn't seem as surprised as what he did when he found out.

"I know....But this means we can start again. We can be best buds again...You, me and Bubba. Like nothing ever happened. We didn't have sex....great sex....amazing sex....unbelievable sex...I get my best bud back again. He won't remember anything" he smirked a little.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:04 pm

She smiled at his excitement and hoped that it could be true. She'd have to talk to Hoyt and make sure things went smoothly for Jason. He really did feel bad about it all.

"Jason...{Great sex}.yeah...{amazing sex}....okay...{unbelievable sex}I get it, Jason. I GET IT!" She laughed. Did he have to remind her? She would admit, the sex was pretty great. But she was with James now and well, that sex beat all sex. No doubt, it was the best sex she ever had. Ever. She bit her lip and smiled.

"I'm sure you should just talk to him, try to get to know him again. It'll all work out Jason, you'll see. Just...trust me okay?"
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:10 pm

Jason pulled his phone from his ear again as she yelled down the phone that ended in laughter.

"...Do you ever miss it?......Us I mean?" he asked a little unsure of what he was asking.

He knew that he would never ask this in front of Violet, but she was out so there was no chance of her hearing this conversation.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:18 pm

Her laughter and smile faded quickly when he asked what he asked. She looked around to make sure no one was listening to her call and her voice lowered to a whisper. "Jason....no, I can't answer that. I won't....aren't you with Violet?" She tried to change the subject, suddenly really nervous and feeling guilty for deep down missing what they once had. It was nice, but she really, really loved James.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:22 pm

Jason could hear the hesitance in her voice but decided against prodding for more information.

"Yeah and I love her....She is different, she's European an all...She is like no one else I have ever met...I just wondered what would have happened if we....you know...had a chance" he admitted. 

Letting out a yawn that consumed him as he tried to control himself.

"You know...I am tired...and my head is all screw up like one of those balls on a string....I...I will see you soon Jess....Night Jess" as he ended the call instantly.

Jason would never know what would have happened with Jessica, but that time had long gone.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:25 pm

She listened to him and sighed, knowing she might have embarrassed him. "Jason..." He continued to speak about being tired and she closed her eyes. "Yeah, you should get some rest." She never thought about it much, their chance was stopped long before it even began.

"Night." When the phone hung up, she looked at the screen and sighed. Why would he ask that of her? Why? She slid her phone in her pocket and headed towards the area she saw James go in.

https://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t2231-wake-up-call

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:03 pm