For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Payback

Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Payback Empty Payback

Post by Isabel Beaumont Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:51 pm

Isabel hated waiting, it was the one thing that she despised more than anything that she could ever think of. This war with Compton had gone on longer than she expected, she had been prepared to have it over and done with in a week or so. But it appeared that she was wrong, she had to give it to Compton he had a spine after all. Sitting down at her computer as she logged into her emails expecting one from her informant only to find it empty. She found it odd that she had not heard any updates from them about how their task was going. 

Pressing a call button to call for her assistant as she felt hungry, something with a little more expense than what Raphael had been providing, variety the spice of life as she believed.

"Yes my Queen?" her assistant appeared in her office.

"Yes...I would like one of expensive bottle of blood, the rose one...I feel like indulging tonight" she smirked.

When her assistant did not leave her office to retrieve her blood she looked on with frustration.

"I will not ask again...Go!" she ordered.

"My Queen....There is no blood...The order did not arrive, the company have said that your payment was rejected" he whispered.

Rejected!

"Well that is not possible...Send it again" she ordered.

Feeling irritated that her assistant remained on the same spot, she sighed heavily as she 

"We did my Queen....Three times, it was declined" he whispered again.

How was this possible? Isabel quickly logged into her accounts to find it empty. All of her funds were gone. Vanished! There was a note attached her account that the IRS were investigating all of her accounts. Sitting back in her chair bewildered and seething, Compton had taken away one thing that had given her access to all she wanted. He tributes to her royal support which extended to several countries had been frozen. She had her suspicions that there was more to this than meets the eye, she suspected that the Tiger had some involvement but she could not be sure.

Pulling out her cell she quickly typed a message to her informant;

'GET IT DONE....NOW!"

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:52 am