For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Bad Girl...

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Bad Girl... Empty Bad Girl...

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:04 pm

Willa is doing her best to recover from last nights meeting with Miss Trillo ,she is still hopping mad. She walks around the bar trying to work off the excess energy ,trying to work out of she should go ahead with her plan,she knows what will happen if she gets caught.Wringing her hand she hears her cell go off " well I have no chance to turn back now. " She gets a text with a weblink?

She takes out her computer and sets everything up for a video chat ....
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Bad Girl... Empty Re: Bad Girl...

Post by John Quinn Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:11 pm

Quinn opened the computer up in the Madeline meeting room. He opened the web server and saw that she had opened the link. He clicked on the icon and saw a young woman come into view.

"You must be Miss Burrell. I am sorry to re-plan things on such short notice but I had something come up. You should be receiving some sample bottles shortly so you can taste various products."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:24 pm

Willa looked at the man before her on the screen and wondered again " what are you ...your hansom what ever you are ..." She looked down at the package that was just brought in to her and asked one of the men to being her several glasses ...

"Yes..Hello Mr Quinn ...It is quite all right ...this is fine and yes your package just arrived ...Ill start by saying this meeting has to stay just between you myself and my partner Tara ,she will know everything we will be talking about tonight but no one else is that clear ?"

"I want you to know before we start doing business I was warned not to trust you by my King but I wish to find these things out for myself .I know this is right in your face but I want to get this out of the way .Can you tell me why my King does not trust you and will give me no end of grief if he finds out I have and continue to do business with you ?"

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:31 pm

Quinn chuckled at her request.

"It could be that he did not like the fact that his progeny seem to prefer my company to his. It also might be the fact that I do not bow and grovel to him."

He smiled as he mentioned concerns about Compton having issues with them doing business.

"Don't worry about it, Miss Burrell. I know ways around that problem. As for what I am, it is not something I discuss on a first meeting"

He winked at her and chuckled again.
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:57 pm

Willa had to smile at that, she thought to herself " Screw you Bill ...This will be the first part to get you out of our business ." She lined all the bottles up with glasses beside them and started to pour small amounts into each glass ,once she was done with this task she sat back down in front of her computer ...

" Well thank you for being so honest ...my King is not so as I am sure you know (sipping the different bloods and marking the ones she likes down) Bill would like to see us fail here so he could take over and have it all for himself ...Fangtasia makes allot of money and I think the addition of the Excellence will only add to our clientele and our profits ...Bill has sent a Miss Trillo to be our watch dog now I only hope she has her own head on her shoulders and we can work together....but again she didn't want us ordering from you either ....strange don't you think ...Anyway these five here are wonderful and these two are not to my liking but maybe to some other what do you think ?"

" I would like to order about fifty high end bottles and seventy five middle of the road and I can just wire you the money but you might have to pick out the main kinds for me I am sure you know best ...but have those five stocked for myself those are delicious..."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:13 pm

He grinned when she mentioned Arabella.

"Oh yes, I am quite familiar with Miss Trillo and know where her loyalties are."

He waited while she tasted each one and smiled at her choices.

"I will take care of it. I'll give you this first set on credit and you can pay me back after the grand opening. As for getting around Compton, I have a few shell companies available. You will receive a box tomorrow with more samples of different types and a business card for your files for 'Pharmacom Supply Services'. They will be who you get in touch with."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:21 pm

She liked this man ,she liked him very much .He knew exactly what she was trying to do here ,why didn't Bill .All she was trying to do was run a business and have a future and it looked like Mr.Quinn was going to be a nice choice for helping her to achieve that future...

"Yes that sounds great Mr Quinn ,you are reading my mind ...I will take the rest of these to my partner tonight and then we can make some more choices ...Can we expect our order on the 14th say midday ? "
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:28 pm

Quinn was pleased with how simple this was going.

"You tell me the time and Pharmacom will deliver at that time."

He grinned and openly flirted. His mind was on his meeting with Tijgerian but he had always gotten better prices by acting interested.

"Perhaps next time we can discuss things.....at length."

He smiled suggestively and then laughed.

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:37 pm

She smiled back at Mr.Quinn and thought " is he flirting with me ...I dont even know how to play this game ...umm ..say something flirty back ..." ...

" Ahhh...Yeah...Ahhh ..Sure anytime (stupid head she thinks) of course next time we shall have to have a drink in person ...Well I shan't keep you any longer I am sure you have more important things to do in New Orleans then to be stuck inside on a video chat with a client.I will get my order ready tonight and send it along for drop off on the 14th ...Thank you "
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:40 pm

"Of course, Miss Burrell. Perhaps next time your partner can be included in our discussions. Good evening."

He shut off the monitor and looked at his watch. Tijgerian was late. Why was he not surprised.
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:51 pm

Willa closed her computer and stretched ,she finished all the glasses of blood and corked the open bottles and packed them up with the rest of the unopened ones and planned to take them home to Tara .She looked around and smiled everything was coming into place after cleaning up her mess in her office she go up and closed the door behind her walking to her car thinking she could use another drink or two she couldnt wait to get home and tell Tara all the things that have been going on for the past couple of days ...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:36 am