For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Feng Shui

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Feng Shui Empty Feng Shui

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:37 pm

"Fungus what?"

*Tara asked the interior decorator in her and Willa's emergency home, she knew the decor was like that of a mansion, fit for King, or Queen, for a moment she imagined herself being the King of Bon Temps, sitting in her home, ordering people around, while she made sure her nails looked good. Shit she could do that, she could honestly sit back and order anyone around, she learned that from Pam, and she was pretty damn good at it, it made her question why Pam never wanted to be the Queen of anything....and there it was again....Pam.....she closed her eyes for a moment.*

"What in the fuck is a funga...whatever?!"

"Feng Shui...it's about making making the home....mentally centered."

*Tara crossed her arms around her chest and leaned her body weight against the wall, looking at the interior decorator, and rolling her eyes, she huffed.*

"Look, do I honestly look like someone who has time for all that shit? I just want to take this old ass shit, outta here, and make it look like it's from ya know the year 2014....or at least 2000, I'll take what I can get, ain't nobody got time, for fungus, ya feel me?"

*Tara said shaking her head, what the fuck was this asshole talking about, who the fuck wanted fungus, in there house, last time she looked, fungus and mold could make a home get condemned. She was loosing her patients with this fool, very quickly, she looked at him and narrowed her eyes.*

"You better make this place look nice, ya know it would be very easy to get you replaced....I don't have time for you to keep talking about fungus, just make this place look good, damn good. I want to come back here and thank the gods, that you exist....ya got me? Or I'll just pay someone more money and be done with it."

*She said getting bored.*

"No....feng....never mind....I have you're permission to paint? And what not?"

*Tara nodded and went for the door.*

"Just no fungus....mold either while I am on the subject, k?"

*She said, going for the door.*

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:03 am