For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

It Is Done

Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

It Is Done Empty It Is Done

Post by Isabel Beaumont Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:49 am

"What do you mean my accounts have been frozen?...Under whose authority?...V trafficking?...And where did such information come from if I may ask?...I do not care for confidentiality...I invented the word!...I want to know under whose authority....Immediately...My blood is not for sale, I do not lower myself to that formality of pig-headed humans.....You do know who I am!...And does your wife know that you keep such company Mr Hamilton?....I shall expect to hear from you within the hour" Isabel snapped at her accountant.

Slamming the phone down onto her desk as she sank into her chair as her hands rested on her forehead as she attempted to calm herself down. Her personal accounts frozen, all her over sea accounts held by the IRS, her tributes unpaid to her royal supports. Everything was going to hell in a flash, with her accounts no longer in her possession she was flat our broke.

With her main safe blood supplier refusing to hand over her shipment of blood on her word of payment as soon as she was able to had been rejected. She was at her wits end, her vampire staff practically crying out for the blood that she had promised to keep them in was gone. With a serious decline in her once populated human staff was dwindling quicker than she could breath, well technically she didn't breath.

With the loss of her main royal supports in France and Spain, both Queen's withdrawing their joint tributes in funds and also blood stocks. She was slowly starting to loose her Kingdom in small pieces at a time.

Compton.

It had to be his work, it appears that she seriously underestimated him. She had not anticipated this form of attack against her. But how did Compton even become aware that she had oversea accounts? That was something that had to look into, of course she had cash stashed away in a safe but that would not last her very long. It was barely enough to cover her expenses as the government was now excepting vampires at citizens and now paying taxes.

Hearing her phone buzz as she opened the message that she received as a sly smirk spread across her face;

'It Is Done'

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:28 am