For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Don't You Cry Tonight

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Don't You Cry Tonight Empty Don't You Cry Tonight

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:01 pm

*Tara was playing with her puppies, on the bed with a ball, throwing it back and forth to them. When she heard it. It was a very noticeable sound, it was the sound of grief, and it was coming from Willa's room, rolling her eyes, she rolled off her bed, grabbing a crisp white t-shirt, and baggy jeans, she got dressed, and cracked her neck, outside Willa's door, and knocked lightly.*

"Willa....what 'cha got going on there? You Okay....what's wrong?"

*She asked waiting for her friend to answer.*

"It's called a hangover don't be THAT upset."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Don't You Cry Tonight Empty Re: Don't You Cry Tonight

Post by Willa Burrell Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:05 pm

Willa heard Tara calling her but didn't want to answer ,she needed to talk but didn't want to tell her what happened ...

"Tara ...(sniffling)..Pam did it ..Pam got her way ...Come in please ... please.."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:10 pm

*Tara stopped for a moment and put her head in her heads and sighed*

"Pam did what? Unless she did whatever she did, in a white sheet, she's supposed to be dead....and she didn't want it to get out to our royal dumb ass....soooo I'm not quite sure what you're talking about."

*Tara opened Willa's door, to see Willa in tears, she immediately went over and sat on Willa's bed, hugging her.*

"Come on tell me all about it."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:20 pm

Willa loved Tara's hugs they were tight and full of love she squeezed her as tight as she could back and let her go as she wiped her tears ...

"Well she came out of hiding long enough to come to the bar and go over the books and found some pretty good mistakes I made which I take full credit for ...But nothing that wouldn't work itself out by months end ...anyway she bullied me ...I tried to stay strong Tara ,I really did ...I didn't want to fail but she scares me so much ...She shut down the restaurant as of tonight and expects me to were hooker clothes and sling drinks for her and Eric at the main bar from now on.. (sobbing again covering her face with her hands) ...I told her I wouldn't work for her but I just know they will have Eric ... I command you BS.. I just know it ..( sobbing)..."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:25 pm

"Oh Hell NO!"

*Tara hugged Willa, tightly.*

"This is Bullshit, they wanna fucking go off on there own, and then come back and shout all kinds of fucking orders....."

*Shakes head.*

"This is not going to go down! There supposedly dead....."

*Tara says enraged.*

"I wonder what would happen if Bill knew they were back, since they wanna fuck us over, why not repay the favor?"

*Tara asked lighting up a smoke.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:33 pm

Willa loved her sister for her reaction she was so worried that Tara would be mad at her for not standing up for herself...

"Oh Tara ...thank you for not being mad at me ...I tried to stand up to her I really did ...but I thought if I pushed her anymore she was going to kill me ...She was so mean ..I just don't know what I'm going to do now ...I love that place I put my heart and soul in every brick and stone they built ...and now its nothing ...she will see that the future is turning and Fangtasia will be left in the dust ..What are we going to do Tara ...how do we just play along like they are dead and go work for them ..."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:39 pm

*Tara immediately crossed her arms over her chest, a sign she was heavily angry.*

"We're not....fuck after all they have done...why should we do anything they say? Granted yeah she took control again, who didn't see that, you know Pam and Eric...mostly Eric are controlling assholes, I mean Sookie didn't break-up with him, because he's a great guy."

*Tara said shaking her head.*

"I am so sorry you had to go through that....it never should have happened....NEVER, we're not there pawns...and this isn't chess...we fight back...the only way we know....we still have there money...they have nothing....remember, there dead....so let's start hitting them, where it hurts....let's start spending lots, and lots of money....right now."

*Tara said with a smirk.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:48 pm

Willa wiped the rest of her tears away and smiled at Tara ...

"Shopping ...Yes I would love to go shopping ...I still have the account numbers for the Excellence and Fangtasia's account too...We should drain them first before she thinks of that ,its mostly our money anyway ...Grab my computer ( she reaches for the computer from Tara and quickly transfers all the Excellence's and Fangtasia's monies to their personal accounts ) ...Ok that's done ...no more money in the bars accounts ...(giggling) ...So now what ..."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:07 pm

*Tara smiled wide*

'Well.....first we'll get everything and anything we want on-line, even if it's something you thought maybe you didn't want, or only wanted a little, fuck it, splurge....get whatever we'd like....buy cars, buy homes, in different states....donate money to any and every charity you can think of, I don't care if it's to PETA, fuck donate to everything.....buy paint, for this new place we're in....the options are limitless...."

*Tara said taking a pull off her cigarette, and lighting one for Willa.*

"Like they say in one of my favorite horror movies...it's time to play."

*She nodded towards the computer.*

"Soo...have at it."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:12 pm

Willa still having her computer on her lap looked at Tara and said

" Well Ill let my fingers do the walking..."

And she started with her favorite shoe store and went from there...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content