For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Oh no...

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Oh no... Empty Oh no...

Post by Willa Burrell Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:01 pm

The house was filled with the aroma of lamb and veal ,she was on her last batch of cookies .Willa had been baking again like crazy she was so bored she didn't know what to do with herself ,the fur babies were loving her for it .They were sitting all around her someone at the door ..
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Oh no... Empty Re: Oh no...

Post by Eric Northman Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:03 pm

Eric sighed at the text message from Pam. Clearly Willa was being petulant. So he pulled away from his french morsel who had been doing some very pleasant things to his body and drive his ass over to this new place where Willa was staying.

He stood at the door for a moment before he casually opened the door, picking the lock and made his way in like he ruled the place.

At once the smell of human food assaulted his nose and displeased him. He'd long lost any favor for the smell of food. He preferred the smell of blood.

"Willa...present yourself" he said casually, knowing she'd hear him.
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:03 pm

Willa thought she heard Eric's voice ,but it couldn't be could it ? She got up and walked to the door it was wild open and there stood Eric . The puppies went wide and Miss Meow screeched and ran upstairs .Willa grabbed the puppies and put them away in the side room and walked up to Eric ...

" Hello Eric ...What...what are you doing here ...may I ask ?"

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Eric looked around, not impressed too much by the animals but to each their own.

"Pamela has told me you don't want to work at the bar anymore"
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:05 pm

Willa wasn't ready for this even though she knew it was coming ..

"Umm..No I don't ..Its bad enough that its there just rotting away I don't want to have to look at it every night ..please Eric ...Why is it so important to you two that Tara and I still work there you have other employees that are more then capable..I personally just don't want to sling drinks and dress like a hooker for a living and I have more than enough money I don't need too..."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:05 pm

Eric sighed.

"Willa it has nothing to do with earning money... idle vampires are dead vampires. Not to mention working somewhere always gives you an alibi... and as vampires we must pay tax to our idiot king. You have to justify your existence and be a good non trouble making vampire" he said as if he'd read that explanation off a book and didn't really believe it.
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:12 pm

Willa hated it but he was right she had been going crazy ever since she been banished from the Excellence ...

" Eric your right I have been going crazy here doing nothing but ...I just don't know if I can go back there isn't there something else I could do ..I'm just so heart broken about the restaurant and ...oh never mind you wouldn't understand..I guess if I don't you will command me ..so I might as well just agree to do it ...I give up ..you guys win ..Ill be there later tonight ...you wont have to come back again .."

Willa turns to go sit down and waits for Eric to leave or stay,she is defeated.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:20 pm

Eric sighed as he watched Willa sit down. He walked over to her and crouched by her.

"Willa... I know the past months have been hard. You've seen the worse of mankind... seen a father turn his back on you, seen vampires turn on each other. You are young and have coped alright for someone with no guidance, but you have all of eternity to sulk" he said casually.

"You'll see... decades, centuries will pass and you'll find amusement in the strangest things, like opening a bar in the middle of the bayou or taking a sabbatical in Europe for no reason. You'll travel, you'll amass so many riches you'll have no idea what to do with them. You'll rule over humans and learn how inferior they are to you and then...only then can you afford to sulk"
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:29 pm

Willa was surprised that he just didn't leave her to wallow in her own pity party ,what game was he playing at now.He couldn't just come in here and give her fatherly advise and try to be her maker, to little to late but the problem is she wanted it and needed it so much she almost hugged him ...

" Yes Eric ..I know ...wallowing has never gotten anyone anywhere but it is nice to do every once in a while ...I earned this so let me for just a little longer ...Im just trying to hold the rage in and not let that over take me if I were to be totally honest with you Eric ...tell me how do I deal wit that ?"
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:35 pm

Eric smirked. "You're new... you're going to be filled with rage over a lot of things. I don't know the way to deal with it. When Godric made me my first months were spent slaughtering humans left and right. I had little time for rage with all the death happening"

He looked around. "Every vampire deals with it differently. Some of us kill, others bleed humans out of their live savings..."

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:42 pm

Willa looked at him and smiled ..

" Been there and done that when I first thought you were dead and Bill didn't like that one bit ..plus I kind of lost my taste for just killing for the sake of killing innocents ..but the rage is still there ..I'm taking training lessons with my head vampire guard and that seems to help ...learning how to fight seems to help allot ...So ..are you just here to make sure I go to work or are you going to be in my life now ?"
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:47 pm

Eric shrugged. "I've never been a parent Willa...not even to Pam. Godric taught me to be strong by burring all my emotions inside...I don't know what it means to "be in your life" but yes I am here to make sure you work so the idiot king cannot blame you for anything"
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:54 pm

She thought about what she ment as well and she wasn't sure but it ment more then poking in once in while ...

" I guess I mean being around more than to just give me hell ..Ill work every night if you want but I really don't know what it has to do with our King since he is just wrapped up in his war more than anything else ...But Ill work and Ill let Tara know as well that we are to be there every night if you want ..."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:02 pm

He stood "Yes I'll be around more often... not only to give you hell but to keep others from giving you hell" he said as he looked around.

"But seriously...whats with the animals?"
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:08 pm

Willa was caught off guard again he was going to be a protector ,she was stunned into silence.She almost missed the question about the animals...

" The animals ...Well...I was alone in the wing of the mansion at Bills and Tara was alone in the cabin so we both loved animals in our human lives... so... I guess we both automatically just reverted to having them fill the loneliness in our vampire lives ...plus they are very comical and bring us both allot of joy ..you never had an animal to share your life ? "
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:21 pm

He shook his head. "No... I always found animals too bothersome" he said as he walked to the door.

"but to each vampire their own"
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:25 pm

Willa shrugged and looked over to where she put the puppies and heard Miss Meow running around upstairs which made her smile ...

"Well if I'm going to work tonight I better get ready ..was there anything else I can do for you Eric ?"
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:30 pm

Eric shook his head "Try not to sulk...it pisses Pam off and then she has to sulk at me for things" he said as he opened the door and left.
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:44 pm

Willa was left in her house as alone as if he hadn't been there at all it was almost like a dream except the puppies barking to be let out .She got up closed the open door and then let the puppies out they skittered across the wood floor sniffing where Eric had been .She jumped at the beeper going off on the stove and thanked god it waited til Eric had left .She got the last of the treats out the oven and let them cool on the racks then went up stairs to get ready to go to the bar .

Her heart sank knowing on the other side of Fangatsia sat her wonderful Excellence which saddened her to no end and she didn't know just how she was going to face it .She thought she would dress up tonight and hold her head high maybe that would help so she looked through her closet and found a beautiful black dress with black knee high boots .

As she made her way downstairs after dressing she headed to her car and for her first night working for Pam and Eric she wondered just how bad it was going to be .She shook her head and heard Erics words again ..

"Try not to sulk...it pisses Pam off and then she has to sulk at me for things"

Which made her smile maybe she would just sulk for a little longer just to mess with Pam who would then mess with Eric ...might be fun ,and off she went ..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:54 pm