For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Somebody to love

Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Somebody to love - Page 4 Empty Re: Somebody to love

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:01 pm

She rolled her eyes a bit and pushed her glasses back up her nose. "This...well, all of it. Whatever this is. I suck at it and I say weird things that don't make sense and I'm really not sure how to...not...say stupid things." She said slowly as she thought about how to explain. She sighed and looked back at him standing there. "I don't know what this is but I like you okay. I...think you're really nice and...handsome." She blushed and looked away for a moment. "it's just been a really long time...well...since..." She slowly turned her head back to him.

"It's just been a long time since someone thought I was special."
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:05 pm

He listened as she spoke, smiling and nodding. He closed his eyes a moment while he thought before speaking.

"Then you have been in the company of fools, Rochelle."

He brought one hand up to gently cradle her cheek as he spoke.

"I think you are doing just fine. It has been a long time for me as well. For quite some time, my job has been all that I cared about...but now...."

He looked in her eyes and fell silent.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:09 pm

She placed her hand on top of his that cradled her cheek and smiled softly. He expressed his feelings and her eyes moved down for a moment then back up, locking with his. "Tolvin...."

She leaned forward slightly, lifting herself a bit to get closer to his ear as she whispered softly. "I'd really like you to kiss me now..." She said and then broke into a grin, lingering by his ear for a few moments before pulling back and looking into his eyes with a small smile.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:15 pm

He brought his other hand up and cradled her face, looking deep in her eyes, seeing that she meant it.

He leaned in, starting by lightly brushing his lips against hers, pulling back a bit, then leaned back in, kissing her again and again...each time more deeply, more lingering...never taking his eyes from hers.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:21 pm

She looked into his eyes and swallowed before he leaned closer, still looking in her eyes as he brushed her lips with his. All parts of her lady anatomy pretty much convulsed and she felt more nervous than before.

He pulled back and grinned before he leaned forward and kissed her. Once, twice, three times...all quick kisses each one growing and lingering. She felt his mouth open and hers did as well as if on some sort of pre-programmed motions. She closed her eyes and melted into his kisses, feeling one of his hands going down her neck as she tilted her head, kissing him deeper. Her hand moved from his hand on her cheek down his arm, grasping his jacket there. He had never kissed her like this before...hell, she had never been kissed like this before.

Her stomach tightened as did many other things, causing her to shift a bit, but never breaking the kiss with him.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:26 pm

As she melted into the kiss, he felt her hand slide down his arm. He let his hand snake around her, coming to rest against the small of her back, never breaking the kiss. He wanted to make this last as long as he could. When he finally pulled back, they were both out of breath and flushed. He looked deep into her eyes and grinned.

"I was right....you are delicious..."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:30 pm

She took a shaky breath and looked down, chuckling as she cleared her throat and attempted to regulate her breathing. She looked back up at him and shrugged, "What can I say? Guess I'm not the only one who's yummy." She winced and closed one eye. "I said that out loud...I did, yes I did...please pretend I didn't."
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:32 pm

He smiled as he gazed in her eyes.

"Actually, that's kind of sweet. I like the bluntness."

He leaned in and kissed her again, then stepped back.

"We better stop for now...I think you still have some work to finish and we don't need your boss canceling our weekend..."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:35 pm

She giggled a bit and shrugged. "I'll try to remember that." After he suggested they get to work, she looked at her watch and cursed. "Crab cakes! I need to get those reports out...or I won't be going anywhere. I'll uh...catch up with you later. Or see you around..." She smiled and slid off the table, grabbing her laptop bag and closing the laptop. After putting it all in the bags, she pushed her glasses back up and turned her head sideways to look at him. "It was a fun afternoon, but I really have to go do some work. Thanks for the...ice cream." She smiled at him and turned to leave. Closing her eyes to smile bigger, she thought about that kiss and was thankful he was a good kisser...no, a great kisser.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:39 pm

He smiled as she panicked and chuckled as she pulled all her stuff together. He stepped over and turned her to face him, kissing her one more time, making this one slow and deep, enjoying how her body melted against him. When he pulled back, he pushed her glasses back up her nose and grinned.

"One to keep in mind for next time..."

He stepped back and smiled.

"You really should come back around sunset...it really is beautiful over the trees..."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:45 pm

She was turned back around and said "Oh..." before he kissed her again. She moaned against his lips as he kissed her deeply again. Inhaling slowly, she tried to remember to hold onto her bags, his distraction not helping. When he pulled back and pushed her glasses back up, she bit her bottom lip and looked at him heatedly. All she could do was nod slowly. "Remember I shall..."

She looked out the window and then back at him. "If I can get away, maybe so. One day I'll have to take you up on that offer. But for now I better go before my butt doesn't see another sunrise or sunset." She chuckled and turned, walking down the hallway towards the guest room to get work done. Lunch had gone well, it only lasted three hours. Tijgerian would kill her. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at him because he was still watching her. When she stopped to open her door, she gave him one last smile and wave before disappearing behind the door. Today...had really happened...to her.

She kissed a god and she liked it...a lot. A lot, a lot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:03 am