For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

helping her relax

Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

helping her relax Empty helping her relax

Post by Tolvin Richter Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:11 pm

Tolvin was walking his rounds and glanced into Rochelle's work room and noticed her rubbing her neck. He slipped in without a word and moved behind her, slowly placing his hands on her shoulders.

"You look like you could use a massage...."

He slowly began to massage her shoulders, adding pressure little by little.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

helping her relax Empty Re: helping her relax

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:22 pm

She was stuck on one of her profit margins and data. It gave her a migraine and her neck felt stiff. She rolled her neck and closed her eyes, taking her glasses off to set on the desk as she rubbed her neck.

Hands were in her neck and she heard his voice. It startled her and she jumped a bit, smiling and looking up to see him standing behind her. She closed her eyes and enjoyed how he worked her muscles. "Oh...that feels nice."
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:24 pm

Tolvin grinned when he felt her jump, then relax as he worked on her shoulders. He leaned down, whispering in her ear.

"I could give you a much better massage later, but for now this will have to do. We both know you have work to do."

He began adding more pressure with his fingertips, working on the knots in her muscles.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:26 pm

She giggled and sounded like such a nerd. He moved closer towards her neck and she burst into laughter. She had a secret...she was ticklish. Pretty much everywhere. She tried to fight it and squeezed her eyes shut, covering her mouth to contain her laughter.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:29 pm

He laughed when she started to giggle. So...she was ticklish..he would have to remember that. He added a bit more pressure as he slowly massaged her, whispering in her ear when he leaned in.

"When is the last time you had a full body massage, Rochelle?"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:36 pm

She chuckled softly as he added more pressure. It was less ticklish now but still caused her to scrunch up her nose occasionally as she found against squirming.

Hearing him whisper next to her ear, her eyes shot open wide and she stammered. "I. Well...um...I-I...." She flushed red and whispered low, barely audible. "Never."
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:38 pm

He grinned as he watched her flush and stammer at his question. Good to know...and interesting...

"Have you given any thought to what you would like to do this weekend?"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:48 pm

She smiled and closed her eyes, relaxing a bit now thT it didn't tickle as bad. "This....this weekend? I...ohhhh that feels....nice..." She opened her eyes and bit her bottom lip, realizing she hadn't answered his question. "I....I'm not sure. Teach you sudoku." She grinned sheepishly.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:51 pm

"I know that part...but I was thinking beyond that...anything else you want to teach? or learn?"

He grinned as he increased the pressure.

"Don't forget we are going to be stopping by to see my gunsmith friend, but that won't take too long..."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:55 pm

She thought for a moment. "Well aside from learning how to shoot a gun, I'm not sure. What skills do you have that you can teach? I mean I've never really...had a weekend to myself. I figured I'd stay in front the tv with Ben and jerry and watch romance movies like I do every Sunday." She giggled at her admission.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:00 pm

Tolvin grinned as she admitted her plans.

"Only if we can pick Chocolate Fudge Brownie and stick to the sappy ones from the 90's."

He laughed as he massaged her shoulders, letting his hands slide a bit further along her neck, caressing it gently.

"That'll cover Friday night, but what about the rest of the weekend?"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:08 pm

She froze and her eyes widened a bit. She turned her body to look at him as narrowed her eyes. "Pretty woman or It could happen to you?" She quizzed him on the better 90s romantic comedy.

Hearing his second question she tapped her chin as she thought, a smile on her face. "I'm not from here....so I'll leave it to you to show me Louisiana."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:16 pm

Quinn heard her voice from down the hall.

"I'm not from here....so I'll leave it to you to show me Louisiana."

He chuckled as he walked toward her voice. As he turned in the doorway, he saw that Tijgerian had been right. There Rochelle was, paperwork on her desk and turned away from it, talking with Tolvin, who seemed to have his hands on her in a very familiar while they spoke. He cleared his throat and watched as Tolvin jumped back from her, turning quickly red in the face.

"Tolvin. I've been looking for you. Several logs have been missed in the last few days. I am sure it was just an oversight but I'd appreciate if you could take care of that for me."

"Of course, Mr Quinn. I'm sorry I missed them."

"Oh, I am sure it can be forgiven...one lapse every decade or so can be overlooked."

He smiled and nodded to Rochelle, holding up the folder Tijgerian had given him. He chuckled as Tolvin slipped from the room and walked in to stand closer to her, setting the folder on the desk. When he spoke, it was softly, trying not to spook her.

"Tij asked me to drop this off for review. She was not sure that 'yummy lips' was part of the report or a typo, and asked if I could drop it off for you."

Last edited by John Quinn on Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:20 pm

Tolvin heard someone clear their throat and looked over, seeing Mr Quinn. He jumped back, not wanting his boss to get the wrong idea. He listened as Quinn mentioned some reports that were missed.

"Of course, Mr Quinn. I'm sorry I missed them."

He quickly glanced to Rochelle and whispered "I'll come back..." and headed for the security room to catch things up. He knew he had missed one...but more than one? He had to maintain his focus. As he left, he heard Mr Quinn speaking to him.

"Oh, I am sure it can be forgiven...one lapse every decade or so can be overlooked."

He smiled gratefully and headed to get his work done as Quinn walked into the room he had just vacated.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:36 pm

She heard someone clear their throat and his hands leave her shoulders. She turned to see John Quinn standing in the doorway. She moves quickly to stand and stumbled, nearly falling on her face as she reddened. Tolvin left the room and John stepped in closer. She shifted her weight nervously and avoided his eyes.

Hearing him speak about yummy lips, her eyes widened and she looked at him. Her mouth fell open in shock and she knew her whole face was red from embarrassment. She closed her mouth and went to speak. "I---I-I-I will right on get that." She closed her eyes. "I mean..." She opened them and spoke each word slowly.

"I'll get right on that." Oh dear any god up there help her now. She reached out to take them from the desk. Looking back over at him she tried not to think of his bare butt she saw when she walked in and all it did was cause her to grin like a fool because she was embarrassed. Instead she tried to change the subject.

"I--I hope he's not in trouble. He..he was helping me...I had gotten lost yesterday and and and he he was showing me....around." She forced a smile to make it true.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:41 pm

"I--I hope he's not in trouble. He..he was helping me...I had gotten lost yesterday and and and he he was showing me....around."

Quinn chuckled as she lied terribly.

"No concern, Rochelle. He just missed something and needs to remedy that. Seems like you two have that in common..."

He stepped back to the doorway, seeing that he still made her nervous, but did not understand why she was blushing so brightly.

"I don't want to keep you from your work, little bird, so I'll go. Remember to return those to Tijgerian once you go over them."

He smiled at his own joke and walked out of the room.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:45 pm

She smiled relieved that Tolvin wasn't in trouble. She nodded eagerly and cleared her throat. Hearing him call her little bird made her brows go up. That...was weird.

"Ye-yes...I'll do that. Thank you."

She watched him leave and then looked around the room, wondering what little bird meant. Had she missed something? She opened the file and looked down at her documents. In red ink, yummy lips were circled with a note on the side.

(How this is relevant is beyond me. Perhaps later you can enlighten me on how yummy they are...)

She flamed red and groaned. She'd never ever live that one down.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:01 pm