For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

An unexpected visitor

Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

An unexpected visitor Empty An unexpected visitor

Post by Luna Garza Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:41 pm

You've reached Sam Merlotte. If you called this number and didn't reach me, you can try me at Merlotte's. Or just leave a message.

"Sam? Sam, I'm starting to get worried. You aren't at Merlotte's and you aren't answering your cell. What's going on? You should have been here hours ago. If you didn't want to see me for some reason, that's fine. But hurting Emma? What's going on with you?" She sighed. "I'm just freaking out. Please call me and at least let me know that you're alive. Okay? Bye."

She hung up the phone; she had been calling him over and over again for the past few hours, but to no avail. No one even answered at Merlotte's. Strange didn't even begin to cover it. Emma called from the bedroom again and she made her way towards her. "I'm coming, sweetie."
    Emma Garza
    Emma Garza

An unexpected visitor Empty Re: An unexpected visitor

Post by Emma Garza Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:45 pm

‎"Mommy!!!!!" She called. Really, for a shifter her mommy was slow at times. "Mommy, where is my Sam?!"
    Martha Bozeman
    Martha Bozeman

Post by Martha Bozeman Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:50 pm

~She pulled into her former daughter-in-law's driveway and turned off the ignition. She could tell they were alone. Good. She hadn't seen Luna in months. She missed her granddaughter, and with the current situation of her son, her only task was seeing her. Nothing could stop her, she had a right. She and Luna never got along that well, but she'd never done anything to make her hate her. She walked up to the door and gave it three knocks~
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:54 pm

‎Emma was finally not in as much pain as she had been, so she didn't have to keep her as medicated, which was really nice. At the moment she was sitting on Emma's bed reading to her.

Hearing the knock on the door, she kissed Emma's head and stood. "You keep reading, honey. Maybe it's Sam!" Emma grinned and nodded her head before looking back at her book. Sighing, Luna made her way to the living room and opened the door, a mixture of shock, disgust and worry crossing her face.

"Martha... What are you doing here?" she asked as she closed the door a little more and put her foot against it.
    Martha Bozeman
    Martha Bozeman

Post by Martha Bozeman Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:55 pm

~She made herself smile sweetly.~ Hey, Luna...I uh--came to see my little granddaughter Emma. You know since...Marcus. ~She made a gesture with her hands to show she didn't want to say what happened to Marcus, but Luna would know. Should know...it was all her fault anyway.~ Is she here? I miss her little sweet face.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:55 pm

She smiled as sweet as she could manage. "She's here, of course. But, she's sick. And not really feeling up to company....." she said right as Emma squealed from her room.

She sighed and winced as she looked back at Martha, shrugging. "Come back some other time." Started to close the door in her face.
    Martha Bozeman
    Martha Bozeman

Post by Martha Bozeman Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:56 pm

~She held out a hand to stop the door from closing.~ Now listen, I know we don't always see eye to eye...but I got a right ya know! You can't keep me from her Luna. Thats just mean and hateful. I just lost my son, because of YOUR boyfriend. So let me see her, please! ~She stepped forward to enter the house. She hoped she hadn't said too much about her Luna's latest screw, that shifter.~
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:56 pm

She raised a brow and kept pushing on the door as she looked at Martha. "I said she is sick, Martha. You can come back and see her when she is feeling better."

That woman.... She had always hated that woman, and now she hated her even more. She cut her eyes at her before asking, "How do you know about Sam?"
    Martha Bozeman
    Martha Bozeman

Post by Martha Bozeman Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:57 pm

~She rolled her eyes.~ Oh, that his name? ~She tried to sound like she didn't give a rats ass.~ Luna...I'm gonna warn you. Let me see her, or you'll regret it. ~She glared her eyes at her meaning business.~
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:57 pm

‎"Martha... Get the hell off of my property."

She pushed the door with all she had, smirking when it slammed in Martha's face and letting out a small laugh when she heard the old biddy curse on the other side of it.

She slid the lock closed, locked the deadbolt and the handle before turning on her heel and going back to Emma's room. Emma asked who it was, but Luna just shook her head. "No one important, baby. So, where were we in your story?" she asked as she sat back on the bed and pulled her little girl into her arms.

They were safe.... Emma was safe.... That's all that mattered.
    Martha Bozeman
    Martha Bozeman

Post by Martha Bozeman Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:59 pm

~She looked appalled.~ BITCH! ~She yelled as she turned and headed back to her truck. She climbed in and dialed a number. "Yeah. That bitch wouldn't let me in. I need reinforcements. NOW!" She hung up the phone and backed out of the drive, planning to park on the road so Luna would think she'd left. She sat there and waited for them to show up. She would teach that shifter bitch a lesson.~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:02 am