For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Sex or Rock and Roll?

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Sex or Rock and Roll? Empty Sex or Rock and Roll?

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:51 pm

*I missed sex.....it was sadly obvious at this point....not only did I miss sex..I missed good sex....and I knew that was a dime a dozen. Sure I could have easily went to Fangtasia and brought someone home, in fact I am more then sure Pam would have liked to see that, me happily over her, and not caring, so she could go back to sniffing whatever it was Eric wore....I hate him....no I more then hate him......I seethe with rage every time I think of him....them together...yeah ok, so they were together for years, and I was only a couple of months....of course the couple of months was one of my longest relationships. There was Naomi.....but she needed to break that off...that never would have worked. It was a relationship based on lies...for that matter so was Eggs. In fact as Tara thought to herself...nearly all her ex's were dead. That didn't make for a great dating profile...not that she had one, but she smiled imagining she did.

:Hello, My name is Tara, I like horror movies, drinking blood, and good sex....oh....my last relationships...there all dead...killed...or...well:

*Yeah right as if she'd make a dating profile...she shook her head, and lit up a cigarette, taking a puff.*

"One day....you know....I am gonna stop caring about your Barbie ass...and move on."

*Tara said to no one in particular, maybe if she kept saying it, she'd believe it herself.*

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:35 pm