For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

An Unexpected Visitor

Martha Bozeman
    Martha Bozeman

An Unexpected Visitor Empty An Unexpected Visitor

Post by Martha Bozeman Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:02 pm

~She finally heard the pickup pull up behind her and she jumped out.~ Took you long enough. Okay I will go knock and when she opens the door, I want you all to hold that bitch down while I get Emma out of there. Understand? Fuck this up and I will make you sorry you are men. ~She was ruthless and evil and she didn't care. She wanted to see her granddaughter and she had every right to. She headed back to the door of Luna's place and knocked twice and stepped back so the men could be in front~
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

An Unexpected Visitor Empty Re: An Unexpected Visitor

Post by Luna Garza Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:05 pm

She heard a knock at the door again and sighed as she stood. "I'll be back in a minute, honey. Probably just someone selling something again."

She knew who it was before she even went to the door, but didn't want to cause a scene. She unlocked everything and threw open the door. "I thought I told you to fucking LEAVE!" she said loudly, not quite registering that it wasn't Martha this time, but a group of me. Her heart started pounding for a split second before she tried to shut the door in their faces.

No such luck. They were on her like a pack of rabid wolves, pun intended. Two of them knocked her to the ground while the other two grabbed her ankles. "EMMA!!! EMMA, RUN!!! GET MY PHONE AND RUNNNNN!" she screamed before a rock hard fist met her jaw. She looked over the mans shoulder and saw a smirking Martha. "I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU TOUCH HER!" she screamed before getting punched again, twice.
    Emma Garza
    Emma Garza

Post by Emma Garza Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:07 pm

Hearing a noise, she got off of the bed and held her teddy bear close to her. "Mommy?" she called out as she made her way to the living room, stopping to stare wide eyed at the men beating on her mommy.

When Luna's eyes met hers and she started to scream, Emma just stared for a second before taking off to the kitchen. Mommy's phone was on the counter. She just had to grab it before she could slip out the door. "LEAVE MY MOMMY ALONE!!!!" she yelled as she passed by the scary men, tears streaming down her face.
    Martha Bozeman
    Martha Bozeman

Post by Martha Bozeman Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:07 pm

‎~She saw her granddaughter in her pajamas grasping her teddy bear. She passed Luna and her guys and went pick up the little girl.~ It's okay sweet angel, Granny is here. ~She started towards the door with Emma and she dropped her teddy bear. She begged to be put down to grab him, but she continued out the door and into the night with Emma in tow. She warned Luna she WOULD see her granddaughter. She opened the passenger side door and slid Emma in, buckling her belt. She went around and did the same.~ Okay sweet girl, you and I are gonna go to granny's house for a bit. Mommy will be okay, I promise. What happened to your arm? ~She asked, trying to make small talk. Maybe if she could prove Luna unfit to be a mother, she could take Emma in and raise her. Hopefully she'd be a were like her dad.~
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:13 pm

She screamed, but not because of the pain.... She screamed because that bitch of a woman had her daughter. "EMMA!!!!! EMMA!!!!" she cried out. Two of the men continued to kick her while the other two alternately punched her in the face. Blood was dripping down her face now, spotting the carpet with crimson stains.

Tears were mixing with the blood as she rolled over onto her side in the fetal position; the men stood and glared down at her, the tallest one spitting in her hair. Dumb, crazy whore. You don't deserve to be the mother of Marcus' daughter. Sleeping with shifters. He kicked her in the head again before turning and stalking out the door; the other men followed suit.

When she heard the door slam shut and the car take off down the road, she cried out louder. "EMMAAAAA!!!!" Tears streaked down her face as she managed get herself onto her hands and knees, crawling towards the phone that was on the table beside the couch. She picked it up and dialed Sam's number, praying for him to pick up.

His voicemail answered again and she let out a sob, "Sam.... Sam, we need you....." she managed to whisper before everything went black.
    Emma Garza
    Emma Garza

Post by Emma Garza Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Tears were pouring down her cheeks as she looked out the window. "Gramma, I want TO GO HOME! NOW!" She stomped her foot and rubbed at her eyes again.

She dropped her teddy bear, and those mean men were hurting her mommy. And Sam didn't show up. Maybe it was her fault. She sniffled a little and looked up at her Gramma. "I got stung and fell."
    Martha Bozeman
    Martha Bozeman

Post by Martha Bozeman Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:15 pm

Aww Granny's sweet girl. ~She reached over and patted Emma's head~ It will be okay. You like doggies? Gramma has a lot of doggies at my place. And A POOL! How's that sound huh?
    Emma Garza
    Emma Garza

Post by Emma Garza Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:15 pm

She frowned and started to pull her hand away when she heard "dogs" and "pool". She sniffled and wiped her eyes with her free hand before looking over at her Gramma. "Mommy won't let me have a dog."

Her mommy was hurt, but she would be okay, right? Gramma would call the doctor or something. Or Sam would find her.
    Martha Bozeman
    Martha Bozeman

Post by Martha Bozeman Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:16 pm

~She nodded and smiled, seeing she was winning her over.~ Well, gramma will let you have a dog...or any other animal you want sweet angel. Mommy will be okay, I promise. You're gonna stay with Gramma for a little while okay? And we're gonna have tons of fun! ~She looked back to the road and headed down I-10 to Baton Rouge. If she could help it, Luna would NEVER see her again.~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:26 am