For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Master

Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Master - Page 2 Empty Re: Master

Post by Tolvin Richter Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:30 am

He held a hand to her cheek.

"Rochelle..."

He sighed.

"She was embarrassed and afraid. She did not want to admit the pain she felt or caused. I can understand it. I've been there myself, Rochelle."

He looked toward the door.

"Something happened last night. There was smashed glass found in the kitchen last night and a stain on the wall from the contents. I think they had a fight about something. I have not seen Mr. Quinn angry enough to do something like that very often. Has your Mistress had a habit of throwing things?"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:37 am

She turned to face him and sighed with a small shrug. "Doesn't excuse this." She said bluntly and looked down. He explained about finding broken glass and looked up at him, shaking her head to answer things.

"I've....never really seen her angry. I mean, not angry enough to throw something."
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:54 am

"Then it begs the question of what might have happened. Perhaps you should not judge your mistress too harshly for her deception. I myself have given more than one guard a beating in my sleep when awoken from a nightmare."

He kissed her again.

"Perhaps we should not worry on their problems, but focus on enjoying each other's company."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:06 am

She thought about what he said and could tell there was more to it but didn't push the issue. Instead she smiled and placed a hand above his heart. "I'd like that. I should...maybe...stay. In case you need something or...I could um...go."

She'd only stayed in his room once or twice when she fell asleep on him but nothing had happened. Now she didn't know what he would want. Especially since it sounded
    Like she offended him.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:38 am

"You never know, I might need your company more than anything else."

He kissed her again, trying to ignore the pain to his ribs as he did so.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:55 am

She smiled when he kissed her. Yawning sleepily, she nodded. "I think that can be arranged. Or, try to." Seeing him fight not to show her his pain, she knew he was hurting so took matters into her own hand.

She took his hand in hers and tugged gently to lead him towards the bed. "You need rest. And yes, Mr. Security hunk, that IS an order." She winked and helped him into bed then moved around to crawl in next to him, careful not to hurt him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:29 am