For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Magic trick

Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Magic trick - Page 2 Empty Re: Magic trick

Post by Tolvin Richter Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:55 pm

He leaned in again looking a bit of the sauce she missed from her lips playfully, then ran his tongue over his own lips before lean in to kiss her again.

"I'm going to have to remember that I like picnics like this."

He grinned as he looked in her eyes.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:08 pm

She shivered slightly when he ran his tongue along her lips, then kissed her. Melting completely against him, she slowly opened her eyes when he pulled back. She barely heard him and just nodded, her hand releasing the slice of pizza as she moved forward slightly to kiss him again.

"EWWWW" Rajat said and caused her to pull back quickly, flushing a bit. She gently touched her lips and looked down at her pizza. She was hot, in more than one way. Clearing her throat, she pointed inside. "I better get napkins...yes, napkins." She stood on shaky legs and attempted to move towards the house.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:18 am

Tolvin grinned as she blushed. Even in full blush she was beautiful. As she went inside for the napkins, he called Rajat over and handed him another slice, motioning for him to sit down for a bit.

"Rajat, are you having fun?"

"Oh yes, Mr Tolvin. Can I do a peck a neck with mommy and Mr. John sometime?"

Tolvin grinned and nodded.

"You'll need to talk to them about it, but it is picnic, not 'peck a neck', Rajat"

Rajat giggled.

"Not the way you and miss Rochelle are doing it."

Tolvin blushed a bit and grinned.

"Yes....well....ummm.....just remember to ask mommy and Mr.Quinn about having one. Now...if we can keep Miss Rochelle and my kissing a secret, I bet I can find you some chocolate."

"Oh Goodie. I got lots of secrets. I love chocolate."

He grinned at Tolvin for a minute, then took off to chase a butterfly.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:29 am

She was flustered and Vincent gave her a knowing look. She looked away with a slightly embarrassed smile and giggled. "I know Vincent. I know." What did she know really? At this point her brain was confuggled with so much. She knew for sure she wanted to kiss him again, to touch him, to...

She stopped herself from her inappropriate thinking and cleared her throat. She grabbed some napkins and shook her head to get her focus back. Heading back outside, she overheard Rajat saying he had lots of secrets and loved chocolate. She smiled softly and walked back to meet them.

"Rajat, you need to finish eating so you can have your afternoon nap. You know how fussy you get."

"Miss Rochelle, I am not a baby anymore....I'm a tiger boy!" He giggled and ran around some more. He'd tire himself out soon enough. She thought so at least. Looking back over at Tolvin, she fiddled with the napkins in her lap and spoke. "I'm pretty sure the whole staff knows about us...and Mr Quinn and Tij have their assumptions..." She sighed and looked back up at him. "So...about that sunset picnic you promised..." Giving him a smile she continued to pick at the napkin.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:49 am

Tolvin grinned and laughed softly as she mentioned what he had offered.

"Yes...about that. I was going to bring it up soon myself. I must ask that you finish a bit early tomorrow with your paperwork since everything will be ready about an hour before sunset. I am not going to tell you what we are having...or where...but I promise you will enjoy the evening. As for people being aware, so what. Let them envy us for our happiness. If they wish to assume things, much to their pity. As for our employers. let's not be quite so bold yet. Sometimes it is fun to let them confront us with a 'secret' and 'discover' what we were hiding. It gives them pleasure and does us no harm."

He grinned at her and leaned in to kiss her again.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:58 am

She listened to his suggestion and smiled bigger. She gave him a nod and took another small bite of her pizza, dabbing her mouth from the crumbs. After she chewed and swallowed, she looked back up at him. "Surprises...your surprises are always...intriguing. I can't wait."

Rajat was laying on his back in the grass, staring up at the sky. She smiled and knew he must be getting tired. He'd never admit it, but she knew. He rolled and stood, rubbing at his eyes. "Can I go lay down and watch planes?"

She chuckled. "Sure Raj...I'll have Vincent put it on for you. I'm not too sure how to work that system and I would hate to break it." She admitted with a smile.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:02 am

He watched as Vincent walked the boy inside and smiled, then turned to Rochelle. He moved closer to her, setting the pizzas to the side. He grinned as he looked in her eyes speculatively.

"We've had lunch...now...how about a little desert?"

He laid her down on the blanket and leaned over her, kissing her gently.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:07 am

She smiled as Vincent came out to get Rajat and helped him inside. She was about to pick up the trash and pizza box when he moved it and she looked up to meet his eyes. "But your..." He kissed her and she spoke against his lips "ribs" grinning she kissed him back and pulled him gently down with her.

She slipped her fingers under his shirt to feel his skin and that just turned her on more. She kissed him again and the turned her head to take a breath. "Holy snicker doodle." She laughed.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:12 am

He winced once when he stretched out, but ignored the pain as he grinned at her.

"Holy snicker doodle."

He laughed softly at her comment and leaned into kiss her again, slipping his fingertips under the edge of her blouse and caressing the tender skin hidden there. He could see she was enjoying this as much as he was but knew they had to stop soon, with where they were. He kissed her a few more times, then lifted her to her feet with a slight wince and smiled. He laced his fingers with her own and spoke softly.

"I think we have time for a walk before we both need to get back to work."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:15 am

She saw him wince but didn't dwell, but felt pained to see him hurting. Feeling his fingertips brush her skin was enough to have her come undone but she restrained herself.

After she was to her feet, she ran her free hand against the top of his hand holding hers and smiled with a nod. "A walk..I'd like a walk...yeah" she smiled bigger. She just loved spending time with him. He was so amazing.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:56 am

As he led her to the edge of the woods, he pulled her close, pushing her gently against a tree. He slipped his hands up, coiling his fingers in her hair and pulling gently as he leaned in, kissing her again. He watched her body react and grinned.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:04 am

She nearly fainted with all emotions going through her. Lust, desire, love, need, heat. She melted against him and balled her fists into his shirt. When he pulled back, she looked at him heatedly.

"Don't stop..."
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:43 am

He pressed her harder against the tree, wincing as the movement flexed his injured ribs. He pulled her head back further and kissed along the curve of her neck as he pressed against her.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:54 pm

Gods she wanted him so bad. He was like an addiction, a drug, and she needed her fix. He kissed along the curve of her neck and gave her chills. She held him to her and her mouth fell open. She could feel her arousal pool between her legs. Her cheeks heated up but not by embarrassment but instead, desire. "Tolvin...." She whispered his name. Her eyes closing as he teased her. "I love..." Her eyes shot open and she spit out more words to recover. "It. I love it. This...what you're....uh what you're doing. Don't stop." She awkwardly cleared her throat.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:04 pm

He watched as her held fell back and her eyes glazed over for a moment. Her body trembled under his touch and he smiled softly. He heard her whisper his name and pause. What was she trying to say? then he heard her..

"I love..."

He looked in her eyes, trying to read what she wanted to say.

"It. I love it. This...what you're....uh what you're doing. Don't stop."

"Rochelle..."

He leaned in close, flinching a moment as the pain returned. Damn his ribs and the pain. He pushed through it, pinning her firmly against the tree, kissing her deeply as he held her there. They stood that way for several minutes before the pain became too much and he stepped back. He grinned, looking in her eyes. He ran a gentle hand along her cheek one more time before taking her by the hand and turning back toward the house.

"We should get back before we are missed. No need to get ourselves in trouble again."

Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:43 pm

She felt the searing kiss he gave her straight to her core and soul. It electrified everything and had her whole body buzzing. In her mind, his whisper of her name repeating over and over. She held into him so she wouldn't fall, her knees already shaking. He had her pinned to the tree, had her breathing heavy and feeling like she was on fire.

He pulled back and she saw the pain on his face, he held his ribs and forced a smile as he ran a hand across her cheek. She smiled softly and nodded, unable to speak after the kiss left her breathless. She was afraid if she spoke she would blurt out how much she loved him. She hadn't loved someone so much since Nik. That thought made her think.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:23 pm

As they walked back toward the house, he thought about what she had said...and that pause...

He tugged her hand, stopping her while they were still out of earshot and whispered to her.

"Rochelle.....I..."

How could he be sure. It was so soon for this. This is why he did not normally let people in. He was so confused. He fell silent, squeezing her hand softly and turned to head inside.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:38 pm

She was watching the ground as she walked, going over in her head her feelings. He made her smile, he made her happy, and he gave her butterflies. She hated not being around him and when he was around...she felt so...right.

Was she crazy to have fallen in love with this man so quickly? Did things like that really happen?

She stopped walking when she felt him tug her hand and stop himself. He began to speak but seemingly changed his mind, a look of confusion on his face. "Yes, Tolvin? What is it? Is...is something wrong?" Had she done something wrong? Was he hurt more?
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:41 pm

"What is it? Is...is something wrong?"

He stopped as soon as she said it. He turned to her, cradling her face in his hands.

"No, Rochelle. Nothing is wrong. Nothing is ever wrong when you are with me."

He kissed her again and smiled.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:43 pm

She smiled at his words and placed both of her hands over his that cradled her face. He kissed her and everything seemed to stop. She slowly opened her eyes to look at him.

"You're amazing...you know that?"
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:44 pm

He grinned as she placed her hands over his.

"Eh...I'm OK...I don't know about 'amazing' or anything."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:01 pm

She grinned and gave him a wink. "Don't be some humble." She reached up and kissed his cheek then his lips, lowering herself back down, she smiled.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:03 pm

He grinned as she kissed him again. He dropped his hands to her waist.

"We keep this up and there won't be any secret to keep anymore."

He laughed softly and kissed her again.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:15 pm

She smiled and giggled a bit. "I suppose you have a point. I have some things to get to and I'm sure your cameras are waiting for you."
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:19 pm

He rolled his eyes when she mentioned the cameras and sighed. As she turned from him to go inside, he pulled her close one last time and kissed her, slipping his fingers in her hair to tug softly. As he felt her body react, he pulled back, grinning.

"Will I see you again tonight?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:09 pm