For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Plans To Catch a Wolf

King William
    King William

Plans To Catch a Wolf Empty Plans To Catch a Wolf

Post by King William Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:21 pm

The rattle of the chains echoed as a sweet melodic tune to William's ears as the cloud of smoke that cloaked him in a mist as the end of his cigarette glowed a cherry red. Shrouded in darkness as the gentle whimpering of the young woman that lay chained to his large king sized bed. Seated at the bottom of the bed as his legs crossed at his ankles as he took another puff and gently blew out the smoke that had filled his lungs as it created a mist that stuck to him as another skin.

"Oh what's wrong love? Chains too tight?" William's velvet voice gently whispered to the young woman.

William pushed himself from his relaxing posture to stand to his feet, his figure hugging black tee slid up to reveal a faint line of wispy hair that disappeared below his crimson towel. Water trickled from the side of his neck down across his broad chest as he walked around to the side of his bed. His finger lightly dusting the length of the girl's exposed leg as his feather light touches drifted to her upper thigh and joined with the small pool of blood.

"Such a waste. To waste something so delicate and delicious as this" he grinned almost cheekily.

Dropping the towel from his waist as it pooled on the floor by his feet as his erection was exposed to the elements as through his dark eyes he gazed down hungrily at the mere morsel that was his for the evening. Although he preferred something more brunette but unfortunately Miss Griffen had declined his efforts of showing what a real vampire could do.

His hand dipped into the small pool of blood as he let his finger glide across his lower lip as his tongue began a sensual tasting of the young virgin restrained to his bed. She would not be a virgin for much longer as the thought that was once confined to his head was now sprung through his proud erection. William reached down to the side of the bed and pulled out his instrument of choice. A black leather flogger, each tail that ended with a piece of cut glass with ragged edges.

"I would so love to hear your screams dear" he grinned devilishly. 

Plans To Catch a Wolf 41xrrq10

Whipping his arm over his head as he brought the flogger down onto the girls's exposed flesh, the crack of the flogger could barely bare heard over her muffled cries. Her mouth gagged with a silk tie, the smirk slid from his face as it became more serious. He did not stop, the cracks of the flogger continued against her exposed flesh. The thick scent of her blood swirled around him in a red mist, he could not stop himself until he saw blood. 

Plans To Catch a Wolf Images10

Turning his head swiftly to his bedroom door as it creaked open melodramatically as a head appeared between the gap.

"What an entirely unwelcome surprise brother" William smirked showing off his gleaming white fangs, forcing himself to stop with the flogging.

Max, William's blood brother slowly entered the room wearing his usual classic dark suit as his arms folded across his chest.

"And what an entirely surprising welcome William" Max snapped back sarcastically at his brother "I see that you are putting on quite the show brother. Not very discreet. The human Kate has sent out a search party for your guest, although I suspect that she shall not be returning?" he quizzed William.

A slick smile slid across William's face as he turned from the virgin servant of the Duchess of Cambridge.

"Join me brother, she tastes divine" he smirked.

Max slowly moved across the room to stand at the bottom of the bed as he gazed approvingly at the woman chained to the bed glamoured.

"Well… I believe we have a little catching up to do" Max smirked as his fangs dropped as a throaty growl passed his trembling lips.

Max slowly approached the base of the bed, his fingers capturing the soft flesh foot of the girl restrained to his brother's bed. Her rapid heart beat was enough to send the smallest of shivers down his spine as his growing erection became uncomfortable in his trousers. William captured the girl's face between his fingers directing her eyes to look at him.

"What is your name girl!" he whispered.

"....E-Erin" she whimpered as tears streamed down her face.

William licked his lips as he savoured the sweet intoxicating smell of her tears, mixed with the scent of her virgin blood.

"Well Erin. Perhaps you could help me in this predicament that I am having. You see my brother and I do not share well. Body parts, blood everywhere. Choose" he ordered

Erin looked on confused between her two captors who towered above her, she instantly began pulling against her chains again.

"I-I don't understand" she whimpered again.

William glanced to his brother Max who was becoming very impatient with his toying.

"You see love, my brother wants to kill you here...But I want some fun first" he smirked with a seductive evil smirk.

As William's erection pressed against her thigh he could feel the warmth of her flesh against his own. "Choices, choices" he glared to Max.

William could not contain the grin that was plastered heavily on his face, glancing at the door as he spotted Charlie observing from the hall.

"Charlie mate don't be shy. Please, join us. More the merrier?" he spoke sarcastically, Charlie knowing that William hated to be disturbed especially at meal time. 

Charlie removed his hat as he held it under his arm as he entered the room and soon spotted the exposed body of a girl that he knew. 

"Yn anffodus, ni allaf paru, yr wyf yn dod â newyddion o bwys mawr fy mod yn credu y dylech wybod" he spoke rapidly

(Unfortunately I cannot mate, I bring news of great importance that I believe that you should know)

William shook his head smirking at disbelief to his brother who was now pre-occupied with the young servant girl. William ran his hand though his damp hair as he walked towards Charlie, placing his hand on his broad shoulder.

"Mate, we speak English in these parts. So do me the common courtesy of speaking fucking English! You fuckwit before I end your very being" he snapped ending with a threatening tone, his hand wrapping around Charlie's throat forcing him against the wall.

Charlie did not need telling twice, bowing his head in apologies "We have received word that Compton did not marry the girl. She has relocated out of Louisiana. Compton is on his way back to his estate" he ended bowing again.

William raised his brow in surprise, his mind blocking out the muffled cries of the young girl who Max seemed to be enjoying rather well. So Compton did not marry the girl, this was good news indeed. William would have her, have his fun with the girl that he wanted, wanted to tame and bend to his will. He would fuck her, make her scream his name until the name Compton meant nothing to her. Releasing Charlie from his grasp, turning from his as he watched his brother have his turn with the girl.

"How did you come of this information mate?" William hissed folding his arms across his chest.

"Our connection through Anubis, a hostess that I enjoyed once or twice on our journey home" he relayed the connection to William.

William nodded, grappling Charlie's face in his broad hands. This is what he needed.

"Tell Colin to make the arrangements. We leave for Louisiana tomorrow evening, Mynd!" William ordered

(Go!)

Without another word Charlie left the quarters of William to make the arrangements with Colin. William fondled with his hands in front of him, approaching the bed as Max had the girl on her front unlocked from her chains and was showing her what a true vampire was.

Plans To Catch a Wolf 181518

"Gentle brother, we are going to need all of our strength for a hunt. We are going to catch us a wolf" he smiled wickedly.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:29 am