For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

frustrations

Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

frustrations - Page 2 Empty Re: frustrations

Post by Tijgerian Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:42 pm

She bounced on his lap, increasing her speed. She arched her back and her breasts thrust forward towards him. Her nails digging into the flesh of his shoulders as she rode him harder and faster, stopping completely after a few minutes, letting him throb and groan before she continued on. She felt herself inching to an orgasm but she wasn't ready for him to cum, not just yet. She slowed her pace and moved her hips so that he slid out of her and back in swiftly. She moaned his name and drug her nails along his chest.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:10 pm

Tijgerian's start and stop tactics were helping him hold off longer, but not without a price. He could not help reacting every time she began again and he knew she was enjoying being the one to set the pace. He felt her nails pierce the skin on his chest and let out a feral growl, the hunger evident in his eyes as he stared into hers. He knew he would not make it much longer, even with her stopping when he got close. He would get her back for this new game, and in ways she would not even see coming, but for now, he was content to let her play out her game. As he felt himself getting closer, he flexed his body, lifting to meet her movements. He groaned out her name softly as he felt her nails dig into him again.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:18 pm

She stopped completely again when he bucked up to meet her movements, shaking her head with a tsk. "Bad tiger...bad." She grinned and moved against him hard, feeling her orgasm inching closer. She let her head fall back and rode him with everything she had, feeling her body tense as she let herself release, a vice grip surrounded him as he remained sheathed inside of her. She kept moving and had another, moaning out his name loudly. She saw that he was inches from his own and stopped again.

She lifted herself off of him and grinned, brushing her lips against his. "Thank you, that was amazing. I better get that shower now."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:54 pm

His eyes began to glaze as he got closer. Her release had pushed him to the edge. only a few more moments and he would...he felt her lift off of him and his eyes flashed open, hard as agates.

"Thank you, that was amazing. I better get that shower now."

He growled low, his hands balling to fists at he glared at her. He shifted his weight, opening his hands and considering how quickly he could get a hold of her. He had played her game and now she tried this...Under his breath, he spoke.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me. More games, Tij?"
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:59 pm

She grinned and chuckled. "Games? No, I'm not a fan of Chess." She smirked and walked closer to him, placing her palms on the back of the chaise lounge. "Say you're sorry for being so mean...Tolvin and Vincent didn't deserve that." She grinned more. "So, you be nice and apologize...and maybe....I'll reconsider." She winked.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:03 pm

He grinned as he saw her game for what it was. He nodded, looking her body over, imagining all the tortures he could exact on her when it was his turn. He nodded again, whispering with a heated voice.

"Yes...I will make that right...once we finish here..."

He stared at her with unmitigated lust in his eyes, waiting for her to make the next move.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:43 pm

She smirked and shook her head no. "Will you? I think I'd like to hear just how sorry you were for your actions....go on, apologize." She continued to grin as she moved closer to him, inches from his lips as her own brushed against his. She flicked her tongue out and licked his lip, inhaling his scent. Placing a light kiss on his lips to tease him, she continued to look into his eyes. "How bad do you want this...." She wanted him to beg.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:38 pm

Quinn could see what she wanted and he would be damned to cold showers before begging. He looked in her eyes as she leaned in to kiss him. As she did, he nipped her lip, grinning. When he spoke, it was in a heated whisper.

"Anda bertanya betapa aku membakar untuk Anda. Aku ingin seolah-olah Anda api dan aku terbakar dari dalam "
    “You ask how much I burn for you. I want it as if you were fire and I was burning from within"

He lowered his arms, trapping her a moment within them as he pulled her close and kissed her with passion. Once the kiss was done, he raised his arms again, smiling as he looked in her eyes. He had shown her that he could take control, but he was choosing not to. He returned her gaze and waited to see how she would react.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:46 pm

She heard his words but before she could answer, he had his arms around her, still restrained, and kissed her fiercely. She looked into his eyes when he pulled back and freed her from his encircled arms, grinning. She narrowed her eyes at him.

"You never apologized..." Was all she was able to say. There was more to it than met the eye from her words, words she wasn't particularly meaning for him. She blinked a few times and stood, shaking her head as she grinned. "I suppose I should save the staff from further exposure to an angry tiger. Who knows who you'll snap at next." She slowly moved back to his lap, rubbing herself against him until he began to throb again.

Her hands moved over her breasts, tweaking her own nipples as she closed her eyes and tilted her head to the side slightly. She felt that he was fully hard and moved so that he could slide back into her. It felt so good, she slowly rode him again. She knew he wanted it faster by the thrust of his own hips but maintained a very slow, very steady pace.

She opened her eyes and looked into his, cupping the back of his neck with both her hands as she moved up and down on his shaft. "Why should I give you the satisfaction John?" She quizzed with a slightly arched brow, a small smirk on his face. "Don't give me that love bullshit, why? Why...should I ....make you cum?" She increased her grip on his shaft by tightening her core.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:04 pm

His body shuddered with pleasure as she mounted him again. She spoke as she rocked on his shaft. He barely heard her as he tried to match her rhythm, but enough registered to get what she wanted. His eyes went to slits as he stared into hers. Through gritted teeth he spoke at a whisper.

"Because you are in control and we both know how much you enjoy that. You know that the release would be a gift you give me in return for the words that have been felt as much as heard tonight. Because by allowing it, you take all I can offer you and claim it as your own."

He could feel her body gripping him tightly and knew she was enjoying this as much as he was. He could see it in her eyes, but knew she wanted a victory. So be it. She could have her moment if it meant an end to the torment.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:09 pm

She heard his words through gritted teeth and knew he hated relinquishing control to her. He would learn that it was best that way anyhow. She moved up his shaft and back down, her walls clenching around him as her own arousal coated him like lubricant. She arched her back more to allow him to slide deeper into her body as she increased her speed once more. Her "gift" as he called it would be granted soon, the swell of his shaft and the way he grunted indicated he was very close to the edge. She moaned his name loudly to seal the fate.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:18 pm

He grinned wickedly when she let herself go, obviously enjoying this as much as he was. As she arched her back, he felt her clenching and knew that while his own release was coming soon, her little came had calmed his passion enough to let him last a bit more than she expected. He was determined that she would release again before he did. When she moaned his name, he grinned, knowing that it was in part an act but he could feel her body reacting with his. As she increased the tempo, he lifted his hips to match her thrusts, driving deeper into her, letting his mind swim with the scent of her arousal. She could play coy, but her body betrayed her in this act. He could feel the clenching rhythm and knew she was going to release soon. He just needed to hold out a bit longer. As she rode him, he growled, staring into her eyes with undisguised lust. His teeth were clenched as he hissed out her name.

"Sevti....."
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:22 pm

She thrust against him harder and harder, she could even feel herself climbing to another orgasm of her own. Hearing him growl and say her name, she let out another moan and looked into his eyes. Curling her lip back slightly as she thrust forward, causing him to enter her harder, she cried out and her nails dug into his arms. She increased her speed and began to grin, knowing he was close but holding off. She leaned in close to his ear and whispered in a sultry tone. "Just let go John..." She thrust forward again, her walls clenching around him to milk him of his own release. She knew his game, but she had one better.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:34 pm

He grinned when she leaned in to taunt him. He knew if he were patient enough...

He lowered his arms as she lifted back up to continue the rhythm and dragged his nails down her back, using the leverage of his bond to lock his arms around her. He kept pace with her, staring into her eyes as he watched her resolve break and her release take over her movements. He knew he did not have long so he thrusted harder into her, using the bonds of his wrists to give him leverage, driving deeper into her as she released, ending with a loud growl and one last deep thrust, yanking her body to his as his own release took him. His eyes never left her own as he felt himself spill into her waiting body, their joined release taking both of them to a new level. He held her close as they both rode the comet of their passions to completion. His only words were a whisper that he would never admit having said...

"thank you, Sevti."
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:40 pm

She could no longer hold it when he drug his nails along her back, causing a gasp and moan to escape her mouth. She came and clenched around him tightly, her body going rigid as she continued to move against him. He released a few seconds behind her and her mouth fell open in silent screams. After she rode through her orgasm and his, she looked into his eyes and took a slow, deep breath to calm her breathing. Hearing his soft words, she grinned.

Giving him one nod, she lifted his arms then stood fro his lap. Tugging on the tie that restrained his wrists, she freed his hands and dropped the tie into his lap. "Now I really need a shower...and no, I don't need company." She smirked and lifted her hair off her shoulders, her skin glistening with sweat. She walked towards the door only for it to open and Vincent walk in with cleaning supplies. He began to stammer and stutter his words as he backed out the office, after coming face to face with a naked Tijgerian. She chuckled. "Relax Vincent, we're done here. Clean if you must." She opened the door again and moved past him towards her own room down the hall. She felt sated and relaxed, now for a hot shower and some wine....perfect end to her night. Success found her well and now he knew just who was in control. She felt better herself knowing that fact.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:48 pm