For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Tired of it all

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Tired of it all Empty Tired of it all

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:54 pm

{He stepped out the shower and pat his face dry, still grumbling and tense about the whole vampire mess. Seemed like every night job he had, some vampire would decide to make an entrance and he'd have to shoot the fucker. Looking into the mirror, he turned his head side to side and contemplated a change. Soon...yeah, he had an idea. He wrapped the towel around his waist and exited the bathroom. Sookie was curled up in bed reading and he grinned.}

"Is that book any good?"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Tired of it all Empty Re: Tired of it all

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:03 pm

-she held up her forefinger to motion that she would be with him in a second; she read the rest of the paragraph, put the bookmark in between the pages and closed the book before turning to look up at him. The first thing she noticed was his dark hair, damp and lying against his scalp. Then she noticed the bits of water dripping down his chest, across the tan skin and getting caught in the sprinkling of hair he had there. She fought against following it farther down and imagining what was right behind that towel. She cleared her throat and looked up at him-

It is. It's by Lauren Tisdale. She's an amazing author; A friend told me about her.

-she grinned at him again and patted the seat beside her.-

Was your shower any good?
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:11 pm

{He grinned as she made him wait, seeing the cover he wondered what it was about. When she finally answered him, he took notice of her eyes trailing his chest and smirked.} "I see. Sorry I was home so late tonight, the plate of food you left out was great. How was your day?"

{He moved over to her side of the bed and took a seat after she moved over a bit. He waited to hear about her day.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:14 pm

-she shrugged her shoulders and moved so she could see him a little bit better-

It was okay. I worked the afternoon shift at Merlottes, came home and sat out in the yard for a bit. Then I made dinner and watched some Jeopardy, read some and went to bed. Nothing entertaining or at all fun. What about you? Was work okay?

-she knew he had been having a hard time dealing with some stuff; his brain had been all fuzzy and full of frustration. Though she hadn't really listened in a lot, she could tell he wasn't completely complacent like he was portraying himself to be. Complacent - that had been on her word of the day calendar a few days before.-
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:20 pm

{He listened to her day and smiled, imagining her in her favorite place--the yard, stretched out and in the sun. Her skin was a soft brown from tanning and she always smelled of sunlight. She was refreshing in general. Without answering her question, he moved so that he had both hands on the mattress on each side of her, holding himself up, his body twisted so he was facing her. He kissed her softly and pulled back, nuzzling her neck as he inhaled the scent he had come to find so relaxing. He could still smell the tanning oil on her skin mixed with her body wash from her shower. After a while of being silent, he answer her after pulling back to look at her.}

"My day would have been better had my night crews not refused to work because of the vampires attacking in the area. We're redoing a place in Baton Rouge and they work at night so that it gets done faster, time limit and all. They reported vamps with these black veins all over em, acting like zombies or some shit."
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:33 pm

-she stopped, staring up at him inquisitively.-

Vamps with black veins? What do you think is wrong with them?

-in her head she wondered if she should talk to Bill, but she wasn't sure if that was a good idea. If she did, it would definitely be while Alcide was at work. He didn't get too happy when he found out she was friends with him still. Sure, they had history. But all relationships did. Bill was her first love and always would be.-
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:44 pm

{He shrugged} "Not sure, hell if I know really. Some new shit I guess. Didn't act like normal vamps. I only came into contact with one of em.

{He sighed and shook his head, not wanting to talk about it anymore. He grinned and slowly moved so that he was kneeling on the bed and held himself up above her.} "Not really concerned with those vamps anyhow, what I'm more concerned about is making sure my woman is happy...and very satisfied. So, how can I be of service?" {He grinned and chuckled.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:47 pm

-she grinned, moving her body underneath him and letting her arms move up to circle around his waist; he was holding his body up, but she didn't want that... she wanted to feel him on top of her, feel every inch of his chiseled flesh rubbing against her Tweety Bird night shirt.-

Well, you can start by losing the towel...

-her mind drifted to when she had gone with Tara and the others to see Claude strip at Hooligans one night, and an idea came to her mind-

Give me a show, Alcide. I want a strip tease.

-she moved her arms from his waist, up his back and to his shoulders before pushing gently against him, letting him know she wanted him to get up. And when he did, she watched him expectantly.-
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:57 pm

{Hearing her request, he chuckled and raised a brow. She pushed against his shoulder and he moved off of the bed, his hands on his waist as he looked at her. He looked down at his towel and then back at her.}

"You're serious?"

{She just grinned and nodded, causing him to chuckle again and scratch his head. What the hell, he'd indulge her a bit. He moved to the foot of the bed and stepped up, watching her as she squealed when he moved his hips around. With one hand, he reached across to the part of the towel that was connected and tucked in. He pulled gently and the towel slowly fell from his hips, revealing nothing underneath. He tossed the towel right next to her head and moved his hips in a circle once before slowly getting to his knees and crawling up the length of her body, he grinned and met her eyes.}

"Your turn Miss Stackhouse...."
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:10 pm

-she grinned and started to shake her head, but she decided to entertain him.-

I'm gonna show you things you can't even dream of, cowboy.

-she moved around him, pushing his body to the bed and watching him get settled in before she slipped off the bed and peeked at him over her shoulder while chewing on her bottom lip softly.-

I need some music; I don't move too good with silence.

-she watched him while moving her hips in slow circles. She couldn't sing. At all. But she could dance. Oh, could she dance.-

Give me a second.

-she walked over to the stereo that was on the dresser and hit the power button; she had been listening to quietl music the morning before, so it was a bit easier to move to. As the melody played, she spun slowly and met his gaze; her hands went to the bottom of the shirt and gently started lifting it, slowly, while she moved her hips in small circles. Her eyes were burning, and so were her cheeks. She wasn't embarrassed, but slightly shy. She wasn't skinny by any means, but curvy and sometimes that caused her to be a bit nervous about showing off her body. But this was Alcide. And she knew there was nothing to be nervous about.-

You give me fever, when you kiss me. Fever when you hold me tight.

-the lyrics flowed along with her body and she grinned at him as she lifted the shirt over her head and tossed it on the bed; she stood there in a black lacy thong and no bra, her nipples puckering softly in the cool night air.-

You wanna do the honors of the rest?

-she asked cheekily while still grinning at him-
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:18 pm

{He laid under the covers in the middle of the bed and moved his hands behind his head, propped up on pillows. He watched her and grinned when she mentioned needing music.}

"I'm okay with silence..."

{He winked and heard the music come on, eagerly watching for her show. Her hips moved in small circles and his grin only grew, his body reacting slightly to what he was seeing. His eyes brightened when she lost the shirt, grinning when he saw the lacy thong she wore. Well, she was full of surprises. He licked his lips and shook his head.}

"Oh no, please continue..."
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:21 pm

-the grin stayed on her face and she let out a little chuckle, her blush disappearing as she moved her hands down her body; she ran her hands over her breasts, tweaking her nipples as she did so, and down her stomach which caused her to get goosebumps all over. She let her fingers slip under the waistband of her thong and gently, slowly, slid it down her legs and let it pool on the floor. There she stood, completely naked, her arms over her head and her body moving slowly to the music-

-she didn't say anything, just let her eyes slide to his before she did a small circle on the floor and stopped with her back facing him and her eyes meeting his over her shoulder.-

Anything else?
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:27 pm

{Continuing to watch her dance, his mouth watered like a dog wanting a bone. God she was so damn beautiful. And she knew just how to turn him on and make him hard for her. Her swollen breasts and hard nipples were definitely a distraction. Each sway of her hips that his eyes never strayed from. He ran a hand over his bearded chin and grinned, seeing her naked before him. She was perfect; all woman and all his. That sexy look she gave him as she looked over her shoulder and asked if he wanted anything else made his smile grow. He nodded his head slowly, wiggling a finger.}

"You can come here so I can show you just how much I enjoyed that show."

{When she giggled and turned, he reached out and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her down onto the bed. He kissed her chest, moving his kisses to each breast with a swirl of his tongue around her nipple. Its peaks were hard and she was ready for him. He grinned as he slipped a hand between her legs and whispered.}

"You give me fever, Miss Stackhouse."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:32 pm