For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Getting it all out...

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Getting it all out... Empty Getting it all out...

Post by Willa Burrell Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:10 pm

After hanging up with Lafayette Willa finished off her True Blood and decided to try one of the new wine bloods she hadn't tried before ,she needed a little more punch to her blood lately .She was waiteing for Tara to get up so she could talk to her before they both headed to the bar ,she really needed to here what Tara thought about this whole situation ,she was so confused and really emotional about the whole thing .

Here she had already told Lafayette that she wasn't going to talk to Eric but she had this emptiness  inside that she needed to fill by finding out what happened while he was gone and try to make some sort of peace with him ,he was and is after all her maker .

She needed to talk to Tara ...

"I wish she would dog gone and hurry  and wake the heck up already .." She said to Miss Meow ..
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Getting it all out... Empty Re: Getting it all out...

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:37 pm

*Tara awoke with a yawn and rolled over on Daisy, who happily licked her face.*

"That's my baby girl, yeah your a good girl, not like your brother who is eating me out I house and home."

*She said opening Torque's crate which was at the foot if her bed, she had long since forgotten trying to keep both dogs out, Torque had a serious chewing issue, that involved everyone and everything not tied down and some stuff tied down, her walls showed some of the ware, which was being fixed later in the week, at the sound of them both being awake she opened her bedroom door, and walked out in nothing but a baggy, red Fangtasia shirt and black, boy shorts, seeing Willa she waved.*

"Hey girl.....what's up ?"

*She asked, raising a brow.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:08 pm

She saw Tara finally get up and handed her a blood wine ...

"Here taste this ..its wonderful ...its another of the wine bloods Ive been getting in ....Umm I need to talk to you about some things ...You know Lafayette ...well of coarse you do hes your cousin (shaking her head )..he has gotten me into chatting with my great great Gran and she has brought some things to light ...some good and some bad ...your great great Gran and mine use to be best of friends and they are leading us ..me and Lafayette.. into something that is coming for your cousin Tara ...there is something coming for your cousin (swinging her hands around like a crazed person as she talks )..and I am going to protect him from it Tara I swear on my life I will ...I'm sorry Im rattling on like this but its all so exciting and confusing ...and I don't know what ..."

"And Lafayette knows Eric is alive and he doesn't want me to talk to him but my Gran said I should talk to him and make amends with him and Pam...and I don't know what to do ...Oh god I cant breath ...(even though she doesn't need to breath Willa feels like she is hyperventilating and tries to calm herself down by deep breathing )..So that's it in a whirl wind ...sorry I just needed to get it all out at once ...(as she finally calms down ) ...now I feel better ..."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:29 pm

*Tara raised a finger to attempt to get Willa to slow down a bit, and took the blood handed to her.*

"Breakfast nearly in bed, that's always nice."

*She said sitting down on there luxury, plush, vampire red couch.*

"Relax, I spoke to La La and he told me as long as you don't go whimper back to Eric he'll be fine, My cousin never did a damn thing to anyone, much less you, so all you have to do is NOT talk to that fuckin' asshole who damn pretty much ruined our un-lives, Do I need to re-remind you that, he's the root of all evil? He's the gnat in my face, the damn grizzle on my stake, the hidden pepper on my Chinese food? I can go on if you'd like, want me too?"

*Tara asked taking another sip of her drink.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:39 pm

She looked at Tara and took a big swig of her blood wine and then another ...

"When did you talk to Lafayette ? And I just don't know what to do ..my Gran said I need to talk to Eric ...the cards confirmed it or really the other way around ...I mean don't you want to make peace with Pam ? Don't you want her back in your life ?"

"I think sometimes how nice it would be to have my maker in my life ...maybe not Eric but a nice maker ..a maker who would help me and care for me ...like you do Tara .."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:49 pm

*Tara shook her head and sighed*

"Sometimes....ok.....a lot of the time, but then sometimes I don't.....I mean what's to say they won't just friggin' get up and go when they want to again, I hope that we don't have to deal that again, but who knows? I mean let's be honest Will, They are horrible Makers. They suck, Eric more then Pam, but they still suck, and we're like the unwanted children from a past relationship, no matter what way you slice it, Eric is bad news! Besides isn't he the one who should be appoligizing to you, for leaving you?"

*Tara finished her blood and held out her cup for more.*

"Then it's decided, Fuck Eric! And you know how I feel about Pam, but that dosen't matter you know she is incapable of that emotion....."

*Tara says pointy*

"And I spoke to La La earlier."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:03 pm

She pours Tara the last of the bottle and get another ,as she pours for herself it comes to her ...

"I really think this coming has to do with these infected vampires ...you know my Gran says the reason I was made was to protect Lafayette and Eric made me right before the True Blood was infected by my dad ...doesn't it all kind of tie into together ...I really wonder if the Hep V infection isn't what the Grans are talking about ...Don't you think it worth talking to Eric to see his reason for making me ..I mean shouldn't we find out everything we can about all of this including what Eric knows ?"

"I don't know Tara what is best anymore..I'm so confused about this whole thing ..."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:26 pm

*Tara shook her head, she didn't play when it came to family, and Lafayette didn't deserve to be put in a situation where he was in danger, especially not him, he may have been a stoner, and been involved in a bunch of crap, he already had all that creepy Insidious, Paranormal activity shit going on at his place and lord knows what else, she needed to make sure Willa was going to protect him at all costs, something she would have done for anyone in Willa's family.*

"La la needs you, I tried to tell him I would protect him, I tried telling him I would do ANYTHING for him, and he insisted it must be YOU, that made me feel like crap, but if it is what is true? If you talking to Eric is going to ruin my cousins chances at being alive, girl I will watch you myself and make sure you stay away from that Evil, James Dean wanna be myself, don't make me go ghetto on your ass Willa."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:35 pm

Willa smiled at the ghetto reference ,she knew Tara was as fierce as a lioness with cubs when it came to her family...

"I know ...I was just talking out loud ...I would never talk to Eric about Lafayette ever you know that ...Its just weird even Lafayette said it would be good for me too just maybe not right now ...I have tons of time to make peace with him just like you have tons of time to make peace with Pam ..."

"What are your thoughts on whats coming ...do you think its the infected vampires ? Or something else ...I have been training allot lately so if its crazed vampires I should be be able to hold my own soon enough ..if its other stuff I am not so sure .."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:52 pm

*Tara smiled*

"Well then I suppose we're fine if 30 days of night happens here, if it's something else....we better rely on our guards hmmm? Look, I don't mind you making peace with that o'l blockhead of yours.....after you protect my cousin, if you wanna forgive him, that's your business, I wouldn't forgive him... I hate him more then you could ever know, in fact I hate him so much, that if someone mentions the word hate he is the first thing I think about, fucking Eric."

*She said looking at Willa.*

"Willa.....please protect him, I don't think I've ever asked you for anything, please protect him, then you can do whatever, with whoever, just save my cousin."

*Tara pleads.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:02 pm

Willa saw how much this means to Tara and if only she could show Tara how much it means to her as well...

"I don't know how much I can say or show you but for what ever reason your cousin means the world to me and I will protect him from what ever is coming ...I have been working hard with Elsa and she says I am doing really really well ...I will protect him with everything I got and I wont talk to Eric until all this is over ...I promise on both parts .."

" Well I guess we should finish off this bottle and then get ready for work it should be a busy night I just hope we have no more problem with those vainey vamps.."

As Willa poured the last of the blood wine in both glasses they chatted until they had to go get ready for work ....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:42 pm