For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

The Early Years - Curiosity

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

The Early Years - Curiosity Empty The Early Years - Curiosity

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:37 am

"Did you get it Hoyt!" Jason squirmed at him looking over his shoulder looking out for his grams.

Hoyt Fortenberry dashed into Jason's room and hopped onto the bed holding something up his shirt. Jason slammed his door closed and climbed into the seat next to his bed.

"Give it here Hoyt!" he scrambled pulling the magazine out from underneath Hoyt's shirt and lay it on the bed "....Holy gazunga's" he looked on wide eyed.

The Early Years - Curiosity 00376910

"Look at those girls....Do you think we will ever get one of them?" Hoyt quizzed drooling over the front page girl.

"I will...Joanna could be on the front of this one day and I am gonna marry her" he grinned in a boyish like manner.

He instantly began flipping through the magazine until he stopped on the centre page and both of their jaws dropped open.

"I am gonna marry her one day" Hoyt assured Jason.

Jason scoffed chuckling "You ain't gonna marry no one Hoyt Fortenberry unless you talk to a girl"

"I talk to girls" Hoyt grumbled sitting up on Jason's bed.

"Your mama don't count" he teased Hoyt.

Jason fell silent as he began scanning through the pictures of the magazine as he stopped on another half naked girl.

"Jason? What is an orgasm?" Hoyt looked on confused.

Shrugging "I don't know...I guess you can probably get them at the store" he suggested.

"JASON STACKHOUSE!" Adele Stackhouse shouted at Jason and snatched the filthy magazine from him and folded it under her arm.

Busted.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:28 pm