For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

The Master returns

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

The Master returns Empty The Master returns

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:24 pm

Max had taught her plenty in the short two days of William not being around. She got better at biting and at least what little blood was in her system kept her just strong enough around William. However when she returned to the dungeon just a few hours before William returned from Scotland she felt like the very prisoner she was.

She sat in the dirty corner, waiting for her ‘oh so benevolent maker’ to walk in through that narrow door and undo all the good that Max had managed to build up. If only William could see that it wasn’t hard to earn respect. She didn’t trust Max but she respected him at least. She didn’t have to be constantly thinking how Max was going to fuck her over but she couldn’t spare a single non-threatening thought towards William.

Sure enough she heard steps coming down the stairs. She sensed William far sooner than she saw him, what with he being her maker and all. She took a deep unneeded breath, more out of reflex than need as she prepared for whatever William had planned. She just had to remind herself to submit. Be the nice little willing plaything William wanted. She had to swallow her pride and her desire to fight so he’d grow bored.

But gods would submitting to him be the hardest thing she ever did.
    King William
    King William

The Master returns Empty Re: The Master returns

Post by King William Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:06 am

William's journey from Scotland had ended earlier than he had anticipated expecting it to last several more days. With a de-tour to Cardiff on his way back to his home city of London he eagerly waited for what he had planned for his little wolf. These two days apart was enough to drive him insane with idea's of what he had planned and how she would react to his play time sessions.

Upon entering his home once again and bypassing his brother Max who wished to speak with him to discuss the new arrangements with Prince Harry and the Duke of Cambridge. The poncy prince's were the last thing on his mind right now. All William wanted to do was seek out his girl who was locked away in his dungeon. Opening the door he was assaulted with her sweet intoxicating blood that made him groan and began licking his lips.

Descending the stairs at a human pace allowing the sound of each foot hitting the step echo through the silence to give his girl a signal that he was in fact home.

"Miss me love?" he teased reaching the bottom of the stairs, the room cloaked in darkness.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:08 am

She lifted her head. Oh great... let her torture continue. But she had to keep reminding herself that she had to play nice with William as much as it stuck in her craw to do so.

" of course... what would my nights be without my maker?" she said, proud at the lack of sarcasm in her tone. See? She could play nice.
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:39 am

William remained in the dark by the stairs as he watched his girl sat hurdling in the corner. She looked so innocent but he knew better.

"So quiet my love" he grinned.

Reaching for a switch on the wall and flipped it lighting up the area of the dungeon that was under UV lights.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:55 am

She hissed and recoiled and whimpered in pain. She had to not fight back the pain like she would normally. She had to act meek and submissive. Not that it was hard as UV lights burned her like no ones business. She tried to cover her face with her arms, only getting her arms more burned in the process.

"s-stop...it hurts"
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:18 pm

William could smell her burning flesh, the aroma made it even more pleasant watching the flesh melt on her arms. Hidden away in darkness so that the light did not touch him. He wanted to make his presence known, something that would burn away in her memory.

"Quite the picture love..." he shouted over her screaming, reaching for the switch and turned off the UV light. The room filled with the smoke of her burned flesh "Oh cheer up darling" he grinned.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:21 pm

She shuddered, trembling once the UV lights were turned off. She lifted her head tentatively, not sure if he was going to turn on the lights again.

"I....I am cheerful" she said, her body still shaking from being burned. She was only glad that the blood Max had given her was enough to dull some of the pain.
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:05 pm

William folded his arms across his chest walking across the dungeon floor gazing upon his bloodied tools that he had already used on Kiara knowing that there was more coming in the next few days.

"Where is your fire girl? No back chat? No defying me? What have you been up to love?" he grinned moving across the room.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:34 pm

She looked up and shrugged. "Why fight my maker? Maybe my initial anger has waned and the connection we have has mellowed me out" she said, figuring that was a relatively plausible explanation.

She wasn't going to be dumb enough to tell William about her plans with Max, and thank goodness that he couldn't glamour the truth out of her.
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:54 am

William sped over to where his little wolf sat grabbing hold of her face in his broad hand gazing down at her through dark eyes hidden beneath long lashes.

"Do not test me girl!" and slapped her hard across her face.

He stood to his feet and turned from her and headed over to a large cupboard that hung on the wall with an intricate lock.

"Perhaps love, you need reminding on who you are speaking to" he grinned and began unlocking the door.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:43 am

Kiara's eyes followed him. Damn...she'd hoped to escape some of the usual torture tonight but guess it just wouldn't be her luck. What would it take to kiss up to William so he'd get bored and leave her alone? She had sex as a last resort but if she could avoid fucking him for any reason that would be great.

"Did I offend?" she asked, trying to sound meek.
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:04 am

The doors to William's prized cupboard opened shielding his face from sight as he began to appraise his selection of new toys that he purchased just for her.

The Master returns Images11

Selecting the steel hand drill with a silver point he pulled it from its pocket and turned from the cupboard.

"I do not appreciate being spoken to as a child love" he ended dangling his first tool so that she could see it
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:20 am

She bit her lower lip, searching her mind for any orders he may have given her on how to speak. The only one she could recall had been when he'd ordered her to speak with respect. No he hadn't ordered she use a certain title or something. Was she supposed to use a title with a maker? She couldn't recall Max ever saying she had to. She had to think of something fast, despite how cheesy it would sound.

She lowered her head, hoping she sounded all submissive and such.

"Forgive me master... it won't happen again"
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:25 am

"Pathetic weakling....This is not the girl that I chose to become my one and only progeny" he commented sinking to his knees twirling the drill in his hand to make sure that she could see it "I want your fire girl" he whispered before sinking the silver drill end into his hand hearing it strike the concrete floor.

Hearing her scream and the smell of her burning flesh made his body shiver in excitement, it was enough to harden his erection even more though his trousers.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:35 am

She cried out. Dammit she submitted to him and he still tortured her? It was nearly enough for her to snap back but again she had to remind herself that Max had plans.

She looked at her burned hand, the silver leaving a bad burn that was slowly starting to heal again. She looked up at him, looking both angry yet hurt.

"I....I thought you made me so I'd be obedient...sir" she said, clutching her injured hand close to her chest.
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:38 am

William stood to his feet leaving the hand drill impaled in her hand turning his back from her.

"All those years with Russell have taught you nothing girl have they?....Perhaps the fact that your daughter was the only one who could bring that little something out of you that I want. While her body rots at the bottom of a well, here you are" he teased her menacingly.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:57 am

She narrowed her eyes. He was trying to provoke her into anger and it damn nearly worked but she had to remind herself getting angry was only going to end up getting her severely damaged.

Plus in her defense Russell hadn't taught her a thing, he'd glamoured the behavior into her which was different.

"P-please...tell me what would please you sir" she said, trying to pull the drill out of her hand but since it was all silver trying to touch it burned her uninjured hand.
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:06 am

"Oh I want nothing from you tonight love" he grinned.

He inclined his head to the side to see the door opening.

"You are promised to another tonight, someone who has been anxious to spend some time with you love" he turned his head to see the one whom he had promised his girl to ".....Antonio glad you could join us mate" he grinned.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:10 am

She blinked but then swore internally. Antonio had a bone of serious proportions to pick with her because she'd killed Katia. Gods was she supposed to be all meek towards Antonio too? Pretending with William was one thing but Antonio was another and if he got all cocky she was going to behead the idiot vampire, screw Max's instructions.

Antonio Barcenas
    Antonio Barcenas

Post by Antonio Barcenas Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:23 am

Antonio had been waiting on this night to come since that whore of William's had murdered his Katia. Now standing next to William with his hands folded across his chest with a broad grin plastered across his face.

"me extrañaste?" he grinned.

(miss me?)
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:25 am

Slapping his hand down on Antonio's back he knew that he had been waiting patiently for this moment. Under strict orders that she was not to be killed but he would still be listening out.

"Have fun love, he can be quite rough. Enjoy Antonio" he winked before taking his leave.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:32 am

Kiara blinked. Oh so William was going to step away? This made things a bit easier. Now it was a good thing that the silver was still embedded on her hand. She remained quiet, pretending to be scared. She had to make sure William left the room before she let Antonio have all her pent up anger from pretending to be submissive.
    Antonio Barcenas
    Antonio Barcenas

Post by Antonio Barcenas Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:46 am

Antonio waited until William was out of the room before returning his full attention back to his whore.

"al fin solos" he grinned.

(alone at last)

Turning swiftly using his leg he kicked Kiara hard in her stomach hearing her cry out he repeated the action a few more times.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:51 am

She hissed and let Antonio get in a few punches before she got to the corner and stood. She looked around. William was really gone before she smirked.

"Al fin...solos" (finally...alone)

She lunged at him, using the silver embedded in her hand to press it against his skin while she kicked at his rib cage and used her free hand to force his head back, aiming to stick the silver in his mouth.
    Antonio Barcenas
    Antonio Barcenas

Post by Antonio Barcenas Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:55 am

Antonio hissed and began snapping back at William's whore, his face burning from the silver that melted his flesh. Grabbing her by the hair he pulled her over his shoulder and slammed her to the floor and sped so that he could pin her down and hoover above her.

"¡Puta! Nada más que una barata puta!" he snapped.

(Whore! Nothing more than a two bit whore!)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:45 am