For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Willa comes over

Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Willa comes over  Empty Willa comes over

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:46 am

Lafayett got a frantic voice mail from Willa a few days ago and just hasn’t gotten back to her ,but he has a little time tonight so he figured it would be a good time to call ...

“Hey baby girl thought Id give you ...What...Oh...ok...yea sure ...no problem Is be here ...”
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Willa comes over  Empty Re: Willa comes over

Post by Willa Burrell Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:49 am

Willa was still fuming the next night as she woke up ,her night sleep was fitful and that didn’t help her mood .She woke pissed and she was going to stay that way through the night .Pam was so stubborn and so set in her ways she couldn’t see the big picture .Now that the bar was closed where does she think all the vampires were going to get their blood ...It was going to come from the humans of Bon Temps that’s where ,she must warn Officer Stackhouse .Then her phone rings ...

“Oh hello Lafayette I like to come over I need to talk to you ..its important ..I be over in a few ..”

She puts on some jeans and a tee and goes downstairs and jumps in her car to go to Lafayette s .Maybe he can help her figure out what is the next move now that the vampires are going to have a free for all on the town ...
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:51 am

Lafayette watches her pull up to his house like a crazy woman .Her hair all frizzed out behind her and she had no makeup on ,she looked like she just woke up ...

“Come on in here you crazy bitch ..what the hell is so important you look like you just got up ...did you even brush that mop on your head ?”
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:53 am

Willa pulled into Lafayettes house as she slams on the breaks spraying rocks and dust everywhere ,she jumps out of the car and tries to smooth out her hair ...

“Well hello to you too Lafayette ...and no I didn’t brush my hair as a matter of fact ...what we have to discuss is way too important for me to wait to come over ...and why did you wait for so long to call me (slapping his shoulder )...it doesn’t matter I would have had to just come over again ..”

“So here it goes well at least the first part ...Pam in her wisdom being the Queen Bee has decided to close the bar down because she doesn’t want to server our cut blood to her customers even though they liked the cut blood me and john made and it was selling great ...So now the vampires have no where to go for their blood ...Does Merlottes have any blood left ?”

Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:56 am

Lafayette was listening to everything she said with a heavy heart .He didn’t know how they were doing keeping it together but he was glad they were. But Fangtasia was the only hope at keeping the vampires going with blood and now that its closed  ...

“Shit ...what a stupid bitch ...she always cared for herself more than she ever did for her fellow vamps and even less for humans...She couldn’t see the big picture if it was plastered to the hookahs face ...so now what ...what do the humans of Bon Temps do ...once they are done in Shreveport where do you think they will come ...We must let Sam and Bill know whats going on ...”

Last edited by Lafayette Reynolds on Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:58 am

Willa looked surprised that Lafayette would want to involve Bill ,like Bill could do anything .He has been an absent King for weeks now .Just how in the hell was he going to help ...

“Bill ...he hasn’t been able to help himself let alone anyone else for weeks now ...but Ill try if you insist ...as for Sam you should approach him ...What are we going to say ...our dead Grans say there is something coming and now with Fangtasia closed we are fairly sure its a mob of hungry vampires ...(giggling)..yeah that sounds sane ..but it does sound like every other day here in Bon Temps doesn’t it ...(giggling some more )..Its so crazy ...”
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:01 am

Lafayette watched Willa giggling at their predicament and wondered if she defaults to giggling when she gets into situations she has problems handling ...

“Well this is really common for our town ...live here long enough and see the supernatural shit change like the weather ...So having us tell them our dead Grans told us shit would be normal information ...So you go to Bill and Ill go to Sam and tell them what we think is going on ...”
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:03 am

Willa got her giggles under control ...

“Also I had a horrific dream that was the main reason I wanted to talk to you about ...It was about the night you die ...it seems that on the night you die there is a big party all of Bon Temps is there ...and you cannot go that is where you die ...when this party is going on we must stay here no matter what happens at the party ...”
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:06 am

Lafayette gets up and paces the room ...

“At this party who dies ?”
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:07 am

Willa looks down at the floor and grabs her hands ...

“It doesn’t matter you cannot help them ...you must stay here ...with me to stay alive ..”
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:09 am

Lafayette stops in front of Willa and lifts her head so there eyes met ...

“Who dies Willa ?”
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:10 am

Her eyes meet his ....

“Everyone...and you cant help them ...you try in my dream and you fail ..”
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:12 am

Lafayette turns his head and walks into the kitchen to get a beer and takes the last True Blood out for Willa ...

“Everyone ? Are you sure ? And I could do nothing ? And if I go I die too ? Well then at least I go out fighting instead of hiding ...Did your dream give any indication of when this will be happening ?”
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:15 am

Willa sat with her mouth open ,he was going to go anyway .She looked at him and was overcome with grief...

“Lafayette ...I cant let you go and if I knew when I wouldn’t tell you knowing that your going to go anyways...Whats they point if you die anyway ? Why die when you may be needed to rebuild after all that death is done ...big picture ...No one is looking at the big picture ...there is one you know ...I am to protect you for the big picture not so you can go get yourself killed in some stupid battle and it may just be the first of many ...maybe you are here for the many battles to come ...or maybe you are needed for something else ...but you are not needed for the first battle that is for certain ...you will DIE if you go to this first battle ...get it ..”
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:17 am

Lafayette had never thought of it that way ,the big picture ....

“Holy shit small one ...I get it ...There is always a big picture.. I should know better..we should talk to the Grans again to get a hold on things and see if they have a look into the furure for us ... or at the very least a peak into this battle ...but first things first Ill talk to Sam and you to Bill then we will go from there..”

They went over note after note about what they would say to Bill and Sam well into the evening .Once they had everything straight Willa left Lafayetts to go home and try to get ahold of Bill while Lafayette when to bed and left Sam for another day ..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:38 pm