For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Oh come on Tara...

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Oh come on Tara... Empty Oh come on Tara...

Post by Willa Burrell Sat May 03, 2014 4:55 pm

Over all din Willa barley heard Tara's car come down the drive ,she ran from the back to meet her .She knew she had to explain things the right away or Tara was going to freak out with all these guards around .All she had to do is walk around and she would be able to tell there were 5 times more guards then there were yesterday .Willa hoped she got the words right before Tara put an end to the whole thing ...

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Oh come on Tara... Empty Re: Oh come on Tara...

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sat May 03, 2014 5:06 pm

*Tara was about to pull out nearly immeaditly after seeing all the guards, she just started getting ready to go off on Willa, the last thing she needed was a bunch of random gun ho morans on her case.*

"Oh hell this better be good."

*Tara said about to go off.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sat May 03, 2014 5:22 pm

Willa saw the look on Tara's face and started to go over everything she was gong to say in her head...

"Hello sister ...how was your night ...you look great ...are you thirsty ...come in the house I have some wine blood all ready for you ...(she takes Tara's arm and drags her in the house and then sits her down in the kitchen ).."

"Ok ...Dont go all ape on me ...but I was at Bills to let him know what has been going on and he could care less that the bar has been closed and that there are going to be hungry vampires running around now ...I told him about what the Grans said and that didn't move him either ...pleaded for him to let us do something to help but nothing ...So like Pam he has the same outlook it would seem ...we are on our own and no one believes me about the Grans and what is coming ..so I have taken things into my own hands to make sure we and Lafayette are safe ..."

"I have made us an army of human and vampire guards ...I have enlisted our house guards and the guards from the bar and made them into our little but very efficient army ...They will make sure your cousin is guarded day and night we will be as well ...I know you don't like guards but these are ours they take commands from us ...the vampires payment is clean blood coming from the orders that are making there way from Mr Quinns brokers to us ...and the humans will be paid a moderate salary until this is all looked after ...some of the vampires are going to have top stay on our grounds due to Fangtasia closing so I have bought RVs for them to stay in and they can stay in the old guest house out back ...everyone else has a place to stay ..."

"Any questions ..?"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sat May 03, 2014 5:33 pm

*An Army.....that listened to Willa and her. It has promise, it also could backfire and leave them with a lot of egg on there face.*

"Yes I am hungry....and I will stay calm.... But I have some things to. Address first, number 1, who else other than me and you knows about this, 2, how well trained exactly are these people, because if I can kick there ass there useless to me, and how are we going to protect the humans from being glamored by hungry vampires?"

*Tara asked calling her dogs over to her and petting there heads.*

"I assume Pam and Eric don't know about this....am it correct? I was with....her, I was going to mention to her to try to be nicer to you or at least ask. But we got, Um side tracked."

*Tara said with a mischievous look on her face.*

Last edited by Tara Mae Thornton on Sat May 03, 2014 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sat May 03, 2014 5:52 pm

Willa was abit concerned that Tara was talking with Pam again but that was a whole different conversation ...

"Well Lafayette knows about my plan but that is it ...there are 67 guards that are loyal to you me and Lafayette ...we are the only ones who command them ...they have picked out their own leaders who will help us look after everyone ...Vex is the head of those seven there are 3 human and 4 vampire ...there are also 28 human guards and the rest are vampire ...They are very good fighters ...we can go out back and watch them train ..."

"I have also ordered the newest weaponry ...the UV amo and the contacts that keep the humans from getting glamored ...along with wood and reg amo ...it will be here tomorrow with the blood order ..."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sat May 03, 2014 6:25 pm

*Tara looks at Willa as cocks her head sideways, and stares at her a moment.*

"Don't you look at me with those judgy little eyes....you know how I feel about her. Besides I'm not selling you out if that's what your thinking, One night of AMAZING, and I do mean AMAZING, mind blowing sex, doesn't turn me right around, I know where I stand with her."

*Tara lit up a smoke, and followed Willa to the back to watch these would be soliders train.*

"And you've nicely avoided my question, Sister, just who knows about this exactly. I need to know just how much hell we are going to get."

*Tara finished.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sat May 03, 2014 6:42 pm

Willa took Tara out back to where she had set up a seated section so she could watch them train and get more of a perspective on her own skills .And it helped the other fighters as well to watch each other in training ...

"Have a seat Tara ...they really are good ...The only ones that know of this are you, me and Lafayette ...he was here yesterday ...If you watch them train I find its helping my own training..and the vampires are actually helping the humans learn the best way to fight a vampire ..its really neat to see them working together ...over there is Vex he is working with Henry one of the head Humans they seem to becoming friends... I see them together often ..."

"They are not only training with weapons but allot of it is hand to hand combat with silver spikes and small knives ...its very interesting watching the vampires compared to the humans  ..the fighting style is so different ..."

"So what do you think ...do you want to train with them ...since Elsa passed I have been training with Vex he is very good ...I think this is a very good option for protecting Lafayette ...after my last nightmare  I think this is needed ...I really do ..."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sat May 03, 2014 7:02 pm

*Tara watched, they could be shabby, but she needed to make sure they weren't, they had to be a well oiled unit if they were going to do what Willa and Tara needed.*

"You say there well trained, I'll check myself, eventually, I ain't messing up these jeans they cost even more then these boots, which is well over 200$."

*Tara took another pull off her cigerette and looked back over at Willa.*

"Okay let's get one thing straight I am only agreeing to this because I will do ANYTHING to save my family, but you better find a way to keep this under wraps, 'Cause Pam may get pissed and bitch slap me or something, but Eric finds out....and you know he's gonna do some fucked-up shit, and I'd rather hate him from afar you feel me?"

*Tara says finishing her smoke.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sat May 03, 2014 7:14 pm

Willa knew all to well what would happen if Pam or Eric found out and she didn't want none of that .She took a drink and watched the training ...

"The only way to keep them from finding out is to keep as many of the guards here which its looking like most of the vampires will be staying  ...the humans have been sworn and all we can do is hope that they keep the secret ... Lafayettes guards know to stay well hidden and quite ..he was attacked yesterday by an infected ...so I sent guards there today human and vampire to watch over him day and night ..."

"My biggest hope is no one will find out until they are needed ...then no one will have anything to say ..."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sat May 03, 2014 7:34 pm

*Tara nodded and looked over at Willa.*

"I do believe you did say something about some clean blood?"

*Tara says to Willa and interlocks her fingers with Willa's*

"Hey....I ain't gonna say anything....you have my word, unless I am held at Maker point where she commands me...I got you're back. I always have, you know that."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sat May 03, 2014 7:42 pm

Willa was engrossed in watching the training and barley heard what Tara said but she looked over at her and smiled ...

"Oh I know you wouldn't...You want me to get you another ..what kind we still have a number of choices from the stock I took from the Excellence ...Ill run down and get you a nice wine blood ...And then we can watch the men train for abit longer ..."

Willa runs down into the cellar and brings up a nice Lander Bella and a couple of glasses .She hands Tara a glass and they cheers each other and watch the men train well into the night ...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:59 am