For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

While the Cat is away...

Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

While the Cat is away... Empty While the Cat is away...

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat May 10, 2014 5:55 pm

Tolvin grinned as he watched Rajat with his parents. They almost seemed like a normal family. He knew they would be gone all evening and that would leave he and Rochelle plenty of time to be together. He called down to the front desk and asked that room service send up a light meal. He grinned and slipped into the other room. She must have been tired. She had not even woken up when Mr. Quinn retrieved Rajat earlier. Tolvin had decided to let her sleep for a while but now it was time for her to wake. He walked to the side of the bed and leaned close to whisper in her ear.

" Rochelle , eínai kairós na xypní̱sei . Skopév̱ete na koimi̱theí ólo to vrády makriá ? "
    "Rochelle, it is time to wake up. Do you plan to sleep the whole evening away?"

He kissed her cheek and smiled as she began to stir from her slumber.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

While the Cat is away... Empty Re: While the Cat is away...

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat May 10, 2014 8:54 pm

She stirred and stretched her body, making soft noises that sounded like whimpers. She pulled the pillow over her face and heard him say evening. She gasped and sat up, looking over at the clock. "Rajat, I have to...." She covered her mouth when she stood and grimaced. "Brush my teeth..."
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat May 10, 2014 8:57 pm

"Mr. Quinn picked him up about three hours ago, Rochelle."

He stepped out of her way so she could do what she needed to. He stood outside the bathroom door, speaking through it.

"I hope you don't mind. I took the liberty of ordering dinner. I thought since the 'Family' is off doing their own thing, maybe we could just stroll around downtown and see what there is to do."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat May 10, 2014 9:07 pm

She was brushing her teeth as he spoke and nodded. "OhrightIforgot" She said with a mouth full of paste really fast. Spitting, she finished brushing and rinsed again. Swishing with mouthwash, she pat her mouth dry and smiled. Turning to him she stepped closer to him and lifted up to kiss him sweetly, smiling. "Thank you. Sorry I slept so long. I didn't realize how tired I was." She slid her hands along his chest and wrapped them around the back of his neck as she looked up at him. "I'd love to see the city. Do you have any ideas?"
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat May 10, 2014 9:12 pm

"Well, since we bought everyone local clothing, I thought we might just keep things casual. Maybe stop at a botequin or two for drinks and music. There is a fairly popular one just off the market street that is going to have live music tonight according to the front desk. We can start with that, and move on from there."

He wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Did you bring your guns?"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat May 10, 2014 9:16 pm

She smiled and listened to his suggestion. "I like it. Count me in." She rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes for a moment, hearing his other question. Slowly she lifted her head to look at him and smiled a bit nervously.

"Yes, I did. I--I need them? Is it not safe? Should we not go out?" She stopped and took a slow breath, shaking her head. "Sorry, that's not...what I meant. I didn't mean to sound....panicky." But secretly she was a bit nervous about things. She'd never been here before and heard many horror stories.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat May 10, 2014 9:29 pm

"It would help us blend in a bit more if you are armed...and tuck your shirt in so the grips can be seen."

He walked into the living room and unzipped his bag, pulling a long box from it and walked back to the bedroom. He laid the box on the dressing table. Opening it, he drew the blade and rested it on the box.

"One last item to help us blend in tonight."
    While the Cat is away... 64636010

"This way, we just seem like a couple gringos that have come in from the brush for some R&R."

He laughed and grinned at the surprise on her face.

"Now....I am going to go get ready. Let me know when you are and we can call for a ride."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat May 10, 2014 9:51 pm

She took the knife and looked it over. Smiling a forced smile, she nodded. This should be fun, well if no one attacked them like that one time. He kissed her and left the room. She turned and moved towards the closet. Seeing something on the chair, she picked it up and realized it was clothes. She pulled the khaki pants on and paired it with the black tank top. Hiding her weapons well, she pulled her boots on and picked her hair up into a high ponytail. Looking herself over in the mirror, she giggled a bit. She did look like she belonged in the Brazilian army or something. Seeing something on the dresser, she lifted the dog tags and read the identification.

Her face changed and she looked to the closed door, shaking her head. "Okay then...Hellenic Police it is." She said before putting them around her neck. Moving towards the door, she halted when it opened and he stood before her. She swallowed as he looked her over. "Umm...ready?"
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat May 10, 2014 9:58 pm

"Gods...you make anything look incredible."

He walked over and kissed her, then stood back and turned around for her to look at.
    While the Cat is away... Charme10

"Admittedly, mine is a bit more grunge, but it was the best I could do on short notice. What do you think?"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat May 10, 2014 10:04 pm

"That I'd like to take it off." She smiled and her eyes went a bit wide. "Sorry. I think it looks great. Um...should we go?" she cleared her throat and stepped closer to him, kissing him softly. She couldn't stop smiling against her kisses. "Sorry, seeing you like this...well....I thought the suits were nice. This is...we should go." She suggested, knowing she was so tempted to stay in for the night and do bedtime aerobics.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat May 10, 2014 10:06 pm

He grinned, seeing her reaction to his outfit. He slid his machete into the back sheath and snapped his holsters closed, then opened the door and smiled at her.

"Tonight, make sure you are always line of sight to me. It is a normal thing for the roles we are using."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat May 10, 2014 10:07 pm

She smiled and began walking towards the elevators. Looking over at him, she winked and asked curiously. "Does that mean I can't kiss you?"

She entered the elevator and he followed. Pressing the number 1, she waited for the elevator to bring them to the lobby. Excited about the night ahead of them, but worried that it would be ruined by some vampire like last time.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat May 10, 2014 10:12 pm

He turned, pinning her to the wall of the elevator and kissed her.

"Far from it, Rochelle. Here they do not have the moral dramas they have in america. We can be as affectionate as we want, though some activities are usually reserved for alleys and private rooms."

He stepped back and grinned as the door opened.

"I called ahead. They are bringing around an old jeep for us to use tonight. It fits with the outfits."

He laughed and walked toward the front of the hotel, grinning at Rochelle with the looks they were getting.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat May 10, 2014 10:16 pm

She smiled as he pinned her against the elevator wall and kissed him back, laughing softly as he pulled back. She felt woozy from that kiss, just as she always did. Listening to what he said, she nodded. "Got it. Alleys and private rooms. I'll have to remember that." She smirked and gave him a playful wink before the doors opened. As she stepped out of the elevator, many eyes turned to meet them. She felt slightly uncomfortable with all eyes on her. She kept her head down while they walked to the exit. Some were whispering. He helped her into the jeep and she looked up to see many of the hotel patrons looking their way.

"Why are they staring?" She whispered as he got into the driver seat.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat May 10, 2014 10:18 pm

He rested a gentle hand on her knee for a moment.

"Because you intimidate them, love. Simple as that."

He turned on the jeep and pulled away from the hotel, laughing.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat May 10, 2014 10:21 pm

She looked at him confused for a moment. She intimidated them? Of all people, her? She smiled at the thought and sat up straighter, looking them in the eyes as she played the part. After he pulled into traffic she giggled and closed her eyes. "I can't believe we're doing this!" She lifted her hands as they drove, feeling the wind against her. She smiled and looked over at him.

"Tonight will be great. I feel it."
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat May 10, 2014 10:26 pm

He grinned as she seemed to relax into her role.

"Of course it will be, Rochelle. Do you want to use your real name tonight or a nickname? To Deepen the role play perhaps?"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat May 10, 2014 10:28 pm

She grinned. "Role play? Oh I get it...you're enjoying this, aren't you?" She figured she'd have fun with this. Looking at him, she playfully and seductively ran her tongue over her lips. "You can call me Jo, soldier. Just Jo." She gave him a playful look and looked ahead at the traffic, deciding to play along with this little role play.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat May 10, 2014 10:36 pm

He reached over and squeezed her hand, pleased that she was getting into this game.

"Ok, 'Just Jo'...call me 'Blackjack'. It was what they called me in the service for an old habit of having a deck of cards on me."

He laughed and lifted her hand, kissing the back on it and lowering it. He continued to drive down the boulevard and pulled the jeep off to the side as they came close to a building filled with music. As he turned off the engine, he smiled at Rochelle. He lifted the hood and removed the battery cables before closing the hood. He looked at the curiosity in Rochelle's eyes and laughed.

"Anti-theft method, Jo. Just a precaution. Lets go in."

He stuffed the cables into the lower pocket and buttoned it as he waited for her.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat May 10, 2014 10:40 pm

She giggled. "Okay BlackJack. I may just call you Jack for short." She winked playfully.

As they arrived at the destination, she heard the music and looked around at all the people in the streets, the lights, and the smiles on everyone's faces. She couldn't help but smile too, amazed by all of the surroundings. She looked over at the hood where he was and her brow went up at his actions. After he explained, her mouth made an O and she nodded. "Oh...right, right." She hopped out of the jeep and smiled as she looked back at the lights and natives. "It's amazing..." She whispered, in awe.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat May 10, 2014 10:42 pm

"That it is, Jo...it took me a few nights here to get used to it. It can be a bit overwhelming. Just remember to stay close. Shall we?"

He grinned at her and started toward the building that was the source of the music.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat May 10, 2014 10:47 pm

she looked around and smiled bigger, nodding and smiling to each native she passed. They smiled back at her. Some looked at her nervously and backed away from them. She noticed a few men in the distance watching her but kept Tolvin in her eye sight and didn't stray too far from him.

A man handed her an exotic flower and she accepted it gracefully, bowing her head to him with a smile of thanks. He continued to play the guitar and sing in Spanish and she was mesmerized for a moment. She looked over at Tolvin with a soft smile as she smelled the flower.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat May 10, 2014 10:49 pm

Tolvin smiled and walked back to where Rochelle was swaying to the music. He dropped a few bills in the man's tray and smiled to him.

"We have things to see, Jo. Let's keep moving..."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat May 10, 2014 10:53 pm

She nodded and thanked the man in Spanish before following Tolvin to where ever they were going. Her eyes scanned her surroundings and she remembered the things her father had taught her.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat May 10, 2014 11:00 pm

~Later in the evening~

Tolvin leaned over to speak in Rochelle's ear.

"Jo, time to move on. We still have a few places to visit before we head back out. Say your goodbyes and let's be off..."

He stood and passed a few bills to the server.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:26 pm