For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

The last two bottles...

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

The last two bottles... Empty The last two bottles...

Post by Willa Burrell Mon May 19, 2014 2:14 pm

Willa took the last two bottles of True Blood they had left in the house and went and knocked on Tara's door ...

"Tara I know your upset but we really need to talk about this ...I know I messed up really bad this time ...I should have never let those men on our land ...I should have never trusted anyone but us ...I am so sorry ...Please let me in ..."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

The last two bottles... Empty Re: The last two bottles...

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon May 19, 2014 2:35 pm

*Tara looked over at the door, and turned her CD player off, she pet her dogs and made sure they stayed away from the door as she walked over to where Willa knocked.*

"I'm cranky and hungry if your can't fix one of them problems me and you shouldn't be speaking right now."

*Tara says easily getting cranker by minute.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Mon May 19, 2014 2:45 pm

She could hear the cranky in Tara's voice and knew she wasn't in a mood for any bullshit but neither was Willa .She was in the mood to have a heart to heart with her sister and hoped with a little True Blood Tara might be too...

"Ummm I have managed to find the last True Bloods in the house one for you and one for me ...Please open the door Tara ...I really need to talk to you ..I know your not in the best mood but maybe with a True Blood you'll be able to listen .."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon May 19, 2014 2:52 pm

*Tara heard true blood and was at the door in a second, suddenly that watered down, bottled crap sounded like champagne, she was at the door with-in seconds.*

"True blood you said?"

*Tara said at the bedroom's door, she asks from the doorway.*

"Come in."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Mon May 19, 2014 3:08 pm

Willa handed her the bottle of True Blood and walked into her bedroom .She sat down on the bed and stroked the puppies as she started to speak ...

"I know I messed up big this time ...I thought the men were a good idea because no one seemed to be helping us ..I wanted to make sure we and Lafayette were protected ...taking on Lafayette scared the hell out of me ...being responsible for another persons life is to much for me... I cant even look after myself ..protect myself ..so I went over board and thought the more the better... since it looks like the infected are just growing in numbers I thought we needed to grow in numbers as well ...I should have known it was to much and the blood wasn't going to last and I couldn't trust a pack of hungry vampires ...I should have just told you how scared I was about Lafayette and come up with a different plan instead of going full ahead with what I did... "

"I thought I could trust those men and I was so wrong ...we lost all our blood because I was so wrong and now we are going to have to rely on Bill to send us clean donors if we want to live or go to Pam and Eric for help ...I am so sorry I put you in this situation Tara ...I know you stand by me no matter what but look what I have done to you ...I wouldn't blame you if you left me now dear sister..."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon May 19, 2014 3:18 pm

*Tara raised a brow.*

"while you didn't exactly make the best choices, I am not going to kick your ass...... While I probably should, I won't ...you did what was risky, and maybe damn stupid, but you did it for the right reasons if that means anything....and I'd rather you talk to King ass, then me, as for leaving you where would I go? I'm not Eric or Pam, I'm not going to just leave you, that's not my style....and you are the only one who can save La La why would I screw that up?"

*Tara asks lighting a cigarette up.*

Last edited by Tara Mae Thornton on Mon May 19, 2014 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Mon May 19, 2014 3:33 pm

Willa could barely look Tara in the eye she was so ashamed she had put them in this situation .She knew she had to make things better but she didn't know how she was flat right out of ideas and didn't know if she should try anyways all her ideas turned to shit ...

"Tara I know I brought this on us and you have every right to be steaming mad at me ...and I know I am suppose to be the one to protect Lafayette but really I am afraid I am not the right one for  this ....I have been training and Im getting better but I am far from a great fighter and without help I fear for Lafayette ...and myself ..."

"And without blood how am I to be strong enough ...how are you to be strong enough ...Bill can only send us so many donors before he cant anymore ...then what ..do we find our own donors and how do you do that ...I really don't know what to do Tara ...Im scared for all of us .."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon May 19, 2014 3:53 pm

"Sam.....it's the first thought that came to me, we have to, I have to talk to Sam, either that or Pam & Eric and I am sooo not looking foward to that, so Sam is the only option, he's running for mayor if there are any clean donors we can use them, and if he does not know, I could try my mama....neither is something I really want to do, but in a pinch I could, maybe even Sook could help I didn't even think to ask, she knows a lot of people, the thing is I could try and get us help. I just need to be a big girl and do it."

*Tara says finishing her true blood.*

"Up till now I have put this all on you, in doing that we got ourselves in this shitty situation, time for me to take the reins."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Mon May 19, 2014 4:08 pm

Willa was glad Tara wasn't freaking out at her but taking over she was tired of trying to make all the decisions ....

" Tara thank you so much for not freaking out on me ...I did try my best to make things work ...I really thought I was making the right choices ...Bill said the donors would be here at the end of the week ...so we don't have to long to wait ..."

"Do you really think Sam will hep us ? Do you know him well ? I know Lafayette was going to try to talk to him about whats going on but I haven't heard back yet ...What about our makers do we really need to go there at this point ...They could help us but at what price ..what are we going to have to give up for that help ...we are so screwed .."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon May 19, 2014 4:43 pm

*Tara shook her head and smiled. How to describe her relationship with Sam, it was slightly complicated, instead of going into detail she nodded.*

"I know Sam really well, been friends for years, I worked with him for a while as a bartender and we....well we...well let's just say we know each other very well in other area's, he's running for mayor and he may just be able to help...I know he'll at least listen, and if you wanna run back to Eric with your tail between your legs be my guest, but I still hate that ass hole nearly as much as I hate King doofus."

*Tara said finishing her smoke.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Mon May 19, 2014 4:58 pm

Willa had to smile at the comment about running back to Eric since it had been Tara who was the one who had been back to see Pam ...

"Tara that's great you know Sam that way I am sure he will help us if he can ..."

"I don't plan on running back to Eric ...he probably wouldnt take me back even if I did ...I want to stay with you Tara you have been the only one who has been there through thick and thin ..so we have to figure out how to feed ourselves without any help from our makers and even Bill I would guess... so we are self sufficient and don't have to rely on anyone  for anything ...is that what we are going to aim for ?"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon May 19, 2014 5:06 pm

*Tara lit up another smoke after all what were they going to do, kill her?*

"We'll have to figure something out, but we will figure it out, Sam and me have a history..... He should be able to help us, I know he won't turn me away, he never has before, and if he dose not know of anyone I'll try Sookie.... Even if it's been a while maybe she knows people.... It can't hurt to try, I'll figure this out, you tried and now it's my turn, trust me, ok?"

*Tara said looking into Willa's eyes and tucking a piece of Willa's hair behind her ear.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Mon May 19, 2014 5:20 pm

Willa took Tara's hand in hers and looked into her eyes and knew she could always trust her ...

"I totally trust you Tara and I know we will figure this out together ...we will survive together ...but what I most worry about is Lafayette ...I don't feel that I can protect him ...Vex has gone so I don't know when he will be back and I still need a trainer ...I am not trained enough to protect him Tara ...You need to help me regardless of what the Grans say ...he is going to need more then just me ...I'm not enough ...I thought I was but I'm not ...I'm just not enough ..."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon May 19, 2014 5:43 pm

"You said it HAD to be you."

*Tara said looking back at Willa.*

"What if I train you? I use to do MMA? And I was pretty damn good. If anything happens to him....and you could have prevented it, well let's just say I won't be nearly as chipper and happy as I am on a regular basis."

*Tara says keeping her eyes locked on Willa.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Mon May 19, 2014 6:04 pm

Willa knew what Tara meant but her confidence was torn ,she was nothing but a shadow of what she use to be .She had thought of herself as a fairly confident young woman who had the misfortune of being raised by an over baring father .Most people always misread her as being meek and mousy but underneath there was always a fire that burned brightly ,until the day of the attack .The day of the attack was for ever burned into her brain as the day she lost everything ...

"I know I said it had to be me ...and that was what I was told ...but not now Tara ...I am not what I thought I was ...Everything I have tried to do to make things better have failed ... maybe the Grans are wrong ..Maybe Lafayette would be better served with another ...I don't know anymore ...the attack has left me wondering ...they came on to my home and I couldn't defend it .....I didn't even leave the house ...What kind of protector is that ... I stayed locked in here and let the men fight for my blood and home ..."

"Do you think you can train me enough to make sure that I am enough to protect your cousin ? Because I don't think you can ...I am happy to try my hardest for Lafayette but the reality of the situation is ...I don't know if there is enough time .."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon May 19, 2014 6:23 pm

*Tara shook her head.*

"Bitch I could probably teach Buffy how to kick more ass if I had to....you know why ain't no one break into my area of the house? Two scary ass Rottweilers, meaning Daisy and Torque.....wait? That's it!! What if we give the puppies....to Lafayette? My poor babies...mama doesn't wanna give you away....but it would help...maybe?"

*Tara asks her hoping Willa has another answer.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Mon May 19, 2014 6:31 pm

Willa looked at Tara with surprise.She would never let her give her fur babies away ...

" No I would never let you give the kids away ...and I don't think they would be much help against infected anyway ...I don't know Tara I'm just feeling very defeated right about now and maybe all I need is a few training classes to get my feet back under me ...I am getting good at combat Vex even said so ..."

"I am sorry to be unloading all this on you but I have to let you know how I'm feeling just in case it will cause a real danger to Lafayette ...you would never forgive me if I didn't tell you ..When do you want to start training ?"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon May 19, 2014 6:41 pm

"As soon as possible ... But not tonight, you need to relax a bit , You seem defeats and ain't nobody go time for that. How are you going be a hardcore bad ass if your second guessing yourself all the way?"

*Tara hands Willa the smoke and lights herself up another.*

"Your way to depressing, get a jacket on and come on, we're going to a movie or something, I'll cheer your ass up if it's the last thing I do."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Mon May 19, 2014 6:49 pm

It was the single most thing Willa loved about Tara she had the most uncanny way of making Willa feel better about a situation and about herself ...

"I love you sister (as she took the smoke from Tara's hand )you make me feel so much better about things ...even in my darkest hour you always show the sun ...thank you ..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:57 am