For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A friend lost ...

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

A friend lost ... Empty A friend lost ...

Post by Willa Burrell Thu May 22, 2014 9:48 am

Willa was upstairs when she heard the bell ring ,she wondered who it was since all the men had gone .She had hoped it was Vex returned so she leaped from bed and bounced down the stairs to the door .She swung the door open wide with a huge smile on her face and there stood two very handsome men .Her smile faded abit as she looked them up and down ,behind them she noticed the car drive away it almost look like one of Bills …

“Hello ..can I help you ..?”

“Hello you must be Miss Burrell …we were sent by the King to be your donors ..I am Ian and this is Jeremy we will be staying with you through this terrible time ..”

“Oh ..well that’s wonderful please come in …Tara is out trying to find us some blood she will be so happy to find you two here when she gets home …please make your selves at home ..Ill call Tara and get her to stop at the store for some groceries ..”

She took her phone and called Tara but had to leave a message ..

“Tara it would seem that Bill has come through and has sent us two very handsome donors …so we are going to need to feed them so if you could stop and get some groceries that would be awesome ..thanks sister ..”

She came back into the living room and found the two playing X-Box .So she left them to it and went upstairs and made up two of the guest rooms and baths with fresh linins ,towels and all the trimmings . Willa walked back down stairs and found them with the puppies who took to them like they were their best friends …

“I have made you room up they are at the top of the stairs on the right .If you want to unpack and stuff you are more than welcome to ..”

“Are you not hungry Miss Willa ..?” Ian asked

“Oh I am famished but I would wait until you are settled in and not until then …”

She smiled at them and went outside to take several deep breaths and waited for them to settle in …She was so hungry she could eat them both but good hospitality dictates there are rules for when guests arrive ….
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

A friend lost ... Empty Re: A friend lost ...

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Thu May 22, 2014 9:50 am

Lafayette was getting excited about tonight he was going to leave it till tomorrow but he couldn’t wait .He was going to go over to Willa and Taras and have them read eachother until they get some answers .He gathered all his tools of his trade and left the house …

“Well theys better be ready to do some work tonight because its gonna get funky in the old house tonight ..”
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Thu May 22, 2014 9:53 am

Willa’s thoughts were interrupted by a soft hand touching her shoulder ,it was Ian .He gentlely turned her around and looked down at her …

“I have settled in Miss …now we should get you fed …”

His eyes were a beautiful green and she was almost mesmerized by them .She lost the will to speak for a moment …

“Oh yes ..I am famished ..lets go in the living room ..”

They walked back into the house and Jeremy was still playing X-Box .Ian asked him to go upstairs and unpack as he feeds Willa ,Jeremy complies and leaves them alone …

“I must tell you it has been some time since I have feed off a human …I normally feed off synthetic blood …and please call me Willa ..”

“Willa its ok we will take it slow ..”

As he kneels down in front of her and exposes his neck she drops fang and gently bites his neck and drinks …
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Thu May 22, 2014 9:59 am

Lafayette was driving like a crazy man wanting to get there as fast as he could .He reached the house in record time and came to a halt spraying dust and gravel everywhere .He leaps out of his car and rushes up to the door .Without knocking he burst in and finds Willa feedind on a human .She was actually feeding on a human ,the one thing she said she didn’t do .

He freaked out ..

“What the fuckin hell Willa …your feeding off a human …you don’t do that …your different …you said you were different …your not.. your just like all those blood sucking mother fuckers …”

With that he ran out the door and jumped into his car and peeled out of the drive way .All he could see was being back in Erics dungeon ,all he could feel is the pain .He was flash backing to his worst time with vampires and remembering why he hated the mother fuckers …

“You can't trust those mother fuckers …I should have never thought she was different no fuckin way …once a vamp always a vamp …Miss I only drink True Blood …my ass you do …how could I let her in like that …stupid stupid stupid …”

He finally got to his house ,he started with the non entry incantations when he heard a tiny knock at his door …

“Get the fuck out of here Willa I don’t want to talk to you ..”
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Thu May 22, 2014 10:01 am

Willa was enjoying the taste of Ian and he was being really good about instructing her since it had been so long and she didn’t want to hurt him .About midswollow she heard a car come sliding in to the drive ,she thought it was Tara so she paid no mind to it .But then she smelled Lafayette ,oh know she smelled Lafayette and then she heard his voice and looked up from Ian who was just as surprised as she was .Lafayette was mad as hell and Willa could understand why but she had to talk to him ,she couldn’t leave things like this .She had to explain things to him she didn’t want to lose him ..

“Im sorry Ian ..I have to go and explain things to my friend …Ill be back soon if Tara comes home before I do please explain to her what has happened ..”

And Willa tore out of the house and went after Lafayette. She got to Lafayettes and lightly knocked on the door …
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Thu May 22, 2014 10:03 am

He heard the knock a second time ..

“I told you Willa I don’t want to talk to your vampire ass …Get the fuck out of here before I take your head off with one of my guns …”

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Thu May 22, 2014 10:05 am

Willa was astonished that Lafayette would talk to her like this ,she had never given Lafayette any reason to be afraid of her …

“Lafayette I have never hurt you and I would never …we are friends ..I would never betray that friendship …We are out of blood …Bill sent over donors for us ..If I want to live I have to feed and it has to be off a donor if there is no more True Blood …please Lafayette how am I to protect you if you won’t let me near you ..”

Willa leaned her head against the door and hoped Lafayette would open the door so they could talk this though…
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Thu May 22, 2014 10:07 am

Lafayette heard everything she had said but it didn’t mean a thing to him right now he was too far into the flash back .All he could think of is being back under Fangtasia being tortured by Eric.He was sitting on the floor huddled as small as he could get with his knees up and his arms around them …

“Willa I beg you please leave me alone …I cant take this …Please go …I don’t ..cant talk to you right now …please go you crazy bitch …I don’t want you hear …GO!!”

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Thu May 22, 2014 10:10 am

Willa could hear the pain , sorrow and stress in his voice ,she didn’t want to cause him any more …

“Ok Lafayette Ill go but I still would like to talk about this with you at some point …I am so sorry I put you in this situation …I didn’t mean to hurt you Lafayette ..”

And with that Willa left Lafayettes home and walked back to her house thinking of ways she could repair the damage she has done to Lafayette .Once back home she found the donors playing X-Box again …

“Are you ok Willa …how about your friend ..” Ian asked

“Well seeing me feed off you sent him into some kind of flash back to when he was tortured by vampires .Im not sure what or who Ill have to ask Tara what happened to him but it must have been horrific .So he sounded like he is fighting many demons and I triggered them …he is a very close friend …but I think no more …I don’t know what to do to help him ..”

“Well from what I know of triggers and trauma ..if you are a trigger and now it sounds like you are a trigger you need to let him alone for while ..or all you are going to do is make the trauma worse for him it will bring it up to the forefront of his mind and re traumatize him …so I am sorry Willa but your friend needs you to stay away ..”

Willa listened to what Ian had said and agreed with him .It looked like her new friendship with Lafayette has to come to an end .She was so sad about it she really liked Lafayette he was fun and fresh and she was going to miss that …

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:35 pm