For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Always on my mind.

Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Always on my mind.  Empty Always on my mind.

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:39 pm

She knew that Alcide was tired of seeing things about Bill on the TV, or hearing about him on the news, or even in passing while in town. But, really, there wasn't much that she could do about it.

He also didn't like that they were friends. Especially after the fiasco where they had kissed. Things had almost gone too far, and... Let's just say that she wasn't too keen on having that happen again.

But no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get Bill off of her mind. She tried. She really, truly did. And it was to no avail.

She sat in the living room, the TV playing the news while she did a Sudoku puzzle. Then lo and behold....

"Now, Mr. Compton, please tell us about what you are intending to do about the new problem coming to light with the vampires?"

Her heart skipped for a second, and she thanked God that Alcide wasn't in the room to hear it. She let her eyes slip from her puzzle to the TV and she watched.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Always on my mind.  Empty Re: Always on my mind.

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:50 pm

{He heard Bill Compton's voice and growled before realizing it was on the TV. Walking into the room, he saw Bill being interviewed on television. He leaned against the door frame behind Sookie and watched to see what he'd say.}

"At this point, we are doing everything in order to protect those against these vampires who feel entitled to feeding on humans without consent."

{He scoffed and shook his head.} "Hypocritical if you ask me." {He said as he moved into the room and took a seat on the couch next to Sookie's feet.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:56 pm

She moved her foot slightly and then moved over so that she was all but sitting in his lap.

"I dunno. I mean, you've heard that there are other vampires out there right now that seem... not right, haven't you? He's just doing what he thinks is best. He's taking care of his community."

She shrugged her shoulders and pressed her lips to his cheek, and then his neck. "How are you, gorgeous?"
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:02 pm

{He rolled his eyes a bit} "Bill only does things for the benefit of himself alone. He's put you in danger for his own benefit so many times I can't even count." {He sighed hard and shook his head.} "I'd rather not talk about Bill Compton. But yes, I have heard about the vampires. It's only getting worse and the sugar coating he's doing will soon wear off."

{He stopped speaking when she kissed his neck and cheek, turning to look at her with a small smile.} "I'm good, aside from some of my guys being attacked by vampires...all good." {He clenched his jaw and lifted his arm to place across her back.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:16 pm

She moved so she was even closer to him, pressing her body against his. She had missed him, a lot, lately. Felt like he was always at work Felt like they never had time to hang out with one another or see each other.

"I've missed you," she said between kisses on his cheek and neck. She let her fingers glide against his chest as she continued to kiss him gently.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:20 pm

{This wasn't talking about Bill Compton and he was liking it. He grinned and took the hint that she too didn't want to talk about anything at all. He reached for the remote as she continued to kiss on him and turned the TV off. Dropping the remote to the floor, he wrapped his arms around her and shifted so that he was on his back on the couch and she was laying on top of him. He smirked.}

"Well, I could get used to this if this is how you show me you missed me..."
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:40 pm

She grinned as he flipped them so that she was straddling him, and she put her hands on his chest while grinding her hips against his waist.

"You doubt how much I've missed you? Really?"

A small smile played at her lips as she pressed herself even closer to him while letting her fingers slightly scrape against his chest.

"I really don't think you should feel that way."
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:43 pm

{He chuckled slightly and grinned with both his brows rose.} "Shouldn't I? Well then what do you suggest?" {He asked as he slipped fingers underneath her shirt and ran them across her sunkissed skin. His body reacted to everything she was doing. Hands trailed down to her hips that moved against him and he growled.} "Oh Sookie Stackhouse...are you trying to seduce me? Because...it's working" {He grinned.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:05 pm

She smirked slightly and moved her hips in a figure eight once more.

"I dunno. Maybe I am. Is that okay? Do you want to be seduced?"

She stopped moving, gripping his shirt even more and biting her lip as she looked down at him.

"Because I can stop..."
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:08 pm

{He gave her a look and grinned, pulling her down to kiss her heatedly. He lifted her shirt and broke the kiss long enough to pull it off completely, pulled her back down and kissed her again. When he pulled back, he grinned and looked into her eyes.}

"Definitely don't stop."
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:16 pm

"That's what I was hoping you'd say," she murmured as she leaned back down, letting the lace of her bra rub against his chest as she started to move again. If she wasn't careful, it wouldn't take long before she completely and totally lost it; he was already pressing against that most sensitive part of her in the most delicious way possible.

"Oh, heavens, Alcide."

She moved her lips from his and kissed from his lips, down his cheek and to his neck before moving her body to trail her lips against his chest. He tasted of salt, and nature. Of everything she needed and wanted.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:19 pm

"Mmmhmm..." {He grunted as she teased and taunted the beast within. It was taking all he had not to control himself, but he lost that battle. He rolled and spun her underneath him, pushing the white flowy skirt she had on up. He gripped the sides of her underwear and ripped them from her body, his eyes glowing yellow.}

"Tell me if you want me to stop..." {He was breathing heavier and if he didn't get his jeans off, the pain it was causing would only piss him off more.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:37 pm

Her breath came quickly, in pants, as she met his gaze. She could tell that he was starting to lose control, something that she absolutely loved. When he lost control, it was as though she was seeing the real him.

"If you stop, I won't cook you dinner anymore,"

She grinned up at him and bit her lip as another moan slipped from her; his hands were traveling over her body, sending shivers all over her body. Her eyes closed and she pressed her head into the couch as their bodies moved against each other.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:45 pm

{He lifted himself onto his knees and pulled his shirt off of him, tossing it aside. He grinned and lowered himself enough to kiss her neck and nip at her skin.} "God you smell amazing..." {With one hand, he unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped, freeing himself and feeling relief. He pressed himself against her, cradled between her legs and moved against her. She whimpered and he grinned more, knowing he was getting to her. Kissing his way down her neck, he kissed across the top of her chest. Unclasping her front clasp bra, he freed her breasts and took them into his mouth one at a time while kneading the other. Her nipples hardened under his touch and he kissed his way down her stomach. He met her eyes as he slowly removed her skirt and now she was fully naked under him. Giving a mischievous grin, he said with a low voice.}

"I'll make sure you cook me dinner...but I like dessert first."

{He moved down her body and lifted one leg to rest on his shoulder as he dipped low between her legs and began to tease that sweet delicious spot there. Her moans directed him as he spread her with his tongue and feasted on her.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:06 pm

Her teeth clenched as she felt him move down her body, knowing exactly what he was going to do. She let her hands move to his hair, gripping it tightly and moaning as his kisses moved lower... and lower....

"Oh, God, ALCIDE!"

As his tongue spread her open and gently laved at her folds, she gripped his hair tighter and let her legs spread open even farther. Her head pressed into the couch and she bit her lip hard, almost drawing blood.

"Oh, please, don't stop," she murmured as he gave her a long, sensual lick. Her entire body shuttered and she fought against the pleasure to keep from losing it right there.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:08 pm

{He continued on his rhythm of pleasing her as his erection pressed into the couch. Her nails digging into his head was indication he was on the right path. He could feel her inching towards a release and stopped to look up at her, grinning.}

"Oh, not yet Miss Stackhouse...we have all night."

{He smirked and moved up her body to do more teasing. He had plans for her. She missed him so she said, so he would show her just what she did miss. All...night long.}

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:26 pm