For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Devil's Party

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Devil's Party Empty Devil's Party

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:46 pm

Jason had tried to find Violet but he had no clue where the heck she was. After piling his plate high with food he had smiled at a girl and that had made Violet go off in a mood. What had he done wrong? He pulled a piece of chicken from the bone and popped it into his mouth and then taking a swig of his beer.

This was meant to be a party and he was going to enjoy all the free food and beer that he could get. Jason waved gently to Holly who stood filling up her own beer and began moving though the crowd of dancers.

".....You want a wing?" Jason questioned her holding out a piece of fried chicken.
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Devil's Party Empty Re: Devil's Party

Post by Holly Cleary Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:52 pm

Holly had filled up his glass with beer needing something a whole stronger to get through tonight. She could already sense something in the air was happening and it was not good. Her goddess was always right and something about tonight did not seem right. She could not pin point exactly what it was that was giving her a bad feeling but it was bad.

Moving though the crowds she perched herself on the edge of the seat next to Jason Stackhouse who was eating like a pig again.

"No thank you sweetie, I am more of a thigh girl" she teased him as she sipped on her beer "So where is your lovely girl?" she queried.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:54 pm

Jason popped another piece of chicken into his mouth and spat it out hearing Holly's remark and leaned in close.

"Thigh? Are you like a lesbian? Cause you know that is pretty hot...Does Andy know?" he looked on seriously.

Jason always had a thing for girl on girl action, he had plenty of DVD's at home.
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:57 pm

Holly chuckled with a Cheshire grin over her face "Oh hon, you still have a long way to go if you think I am a lesbian...Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I much like the male anatomy if you know what I mean" she grinned teasing him
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:00 pm

Jason drained his beer after the image of Holly and Andy started going around in his head, shuddering as he slammed the bottle back down onto the wooden table.

"I need brain therapy....Christ Holly, now you got all these messed up sex images going around in my head...*he shuddered again* I ain't never going to be looking at Andy in the eye again" he screwed up his face in response.
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:19 pm

Was Jason serious? Really? Oh Jason really did get hit on the head with the stupid stick, he must have missed the queue on common sense.

"Sweetie what you see in your head is your own business not mine" she grinned "So where is the lovely Violet?" she questioned scanning the crowds.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:23 pm

Jason shrugged popping another piece of chicken into his mouth and played with his empty bottle of beer.

"She got all European on me because I talked to another girl I guess" he offered his only answer "She doesn't like it when I talk to other girls since I am her's" he ended "It's a vampire thing I guess" he shrugged again.
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:27 pm

"Oh sweetie its not a vampire thing, it's a women thing" she grinned "She does it because she loves you Jason, not because she is trying to be mean" she explained.

Boy, Jason really did not help when it came to women and relationships. Not that Holly had much experience except her first husband and Andy.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:31 pm

"I think its a European thing" he joked.

Hearing a scream Jason turned to see someone run through the trees as a flock of vampires rushed through into the opening. 

All infected vampires.

".....Ohhhh shit"
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:35 pm

Frowning as she heard the pain filled screams Holly looked over to the tree line and there she saw them.

"Oh mother of Goddess" she whispered.

Holly could hear more screaming and stood to her feet as Hep V infected vampires invaded the party.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:49 pm