For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Deep breath in, hard breath out.

Nicole Wright
    Nicole Wright

Deep breath in, hard breath out.  Empty Deep breath in, hard breath out.

Post by Nicole Wright Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:18 pm

She hurt. Every part of her body hurt. Her dress was rising up on her hips, she had blood on her ankles, the shackles dug into her wrists and she was in perpetual fear of her captors coming down and choosing her next.

So when Arlene had finally gotten the other lady, her kids teacher, to agree to let them out if she agreed to feed her, relief had swarmed her body. But then, the lady dug her fangs into Arlene's thigh, drank ravenously and... dissolved into a puddle of goo?

The only thought going through her mind was what the fuck?!, but she couldn't vocalize it... because at that exact moment, her entire body went into spasms. And all she could wonder was if she was going into labor.
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Deep breath in, hard breath out.  Empty Re: Deep breath in, hard breath out.

Post by Holly Cleary Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:30 pm

She watched Arlene make a deal with Betty and prayed to the goddess that she agreed to help. When she did, she thanked the heavens for the glorious gift and kept hope alive. Until Betty melted into a puddle of smoking blood between Arlene's legs. All she could do was scream in horror and watch as their only hope to getting out melted before her eyes. "Nooooo...dear goddess oh my god! Heavens...oh heavens...." She got to her knees and nervously shook her hands, trying to let it all sink in. She could feel that Sam's girl, Nicole was going through what every woman never wanted....labor in a basement about to die. She could tell by the way she was beginning to breathe. "Okay....okay we just need to focus....Nicole, honey, I need you to breathe....I need you to stay as calm as possible so that baby won't come into this world in this heap of mess. Can you do that honey?" She spoke softly and calmly.
    Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur
    Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur

Post by Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:38 pm

She wanted to feed on her... from her thigh! And while she knew that it was the most logical place, she couldn't help the repulsion that slid through her mind. She was straight! She had babies, and was a good, God fearing woman who didn't agree with the thought of a woman being close to her girl parts.

But she wanted to be out more than anything. So she pushed that part of her mind that was screaming to the back of her brain and agreed. Only, when the lady bit into her... she seemed to go crazy. She bit once, moaned, then pulled back and bit again... hard. That floaty, enjoyable feeling disappeared and her leg began to burn like she was standing in hell fire. And that wasn't even the worse part! She started to turn a different color... and then, she was gone. She was just a smoking pile between her legs. The scream escaped her before she could think twice, and she let it rip with all she had.

"OH MY GOD!" She turned to look at Holly and Nicole, hoping for even a moments sympathy, but then she saw that look on Nicole's face. Labor. She knew that look, knew what it meant. And oh Lord, did she wish that it wasn't happening. They were already in enough trouble as it is; did she think that those vampers upstairs would hesitate to bite into that babies neck?!

"Nicole, BREATHE. Try...." She wanted to say try to stop it, but knew that wasn't the right thing to say... Or was it? "Try to stop it! I need to get home to my babies! We can't deal with anymore trouble right now!"
    Nicole Wright
    Nicole Wright

Post by Nicole Wright Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:43 pm

"Don't you think I'm fucking trying!?" she all but screamed at Arlene as she pressed her hands to her belly. The pain wasn't as terrible as she had expected, but it hurt. Every part of her abdomen hurt. "I can't be in labor. I can't..." she shook her head as she recalled having not felt the baby move in quite a while; was everything okay? Was she going to lose her baby, her boyfriend and her life at the same time? All she could remember was screaming for Sam as the vampire ran off with her. She had passed out, then woken up chained in this dungeon with other people, feeling as though everything she loved and cared for was gone.

"This can't be it. I'm... Oh, fuck!" Tears welled in her eyes as she turned to Arlene and Holly.
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 pm

Her hands trembled slightly and she grabbed Arlene's hand then reached for Nicole's, shaking her hand to get her attention. "Give me your hand." When Nicole did, she closed her eyes and began to chant. Arlene went to ask something and she shushed her. "Concentrate. Focus. Hush." She began a spell that eased pain and stopped labor, not for long, but it was all she had. Then she realized magic may be their only way out. She remembered vaguely some of the spells Marnie had said while she had the vampires under her control. She knew she had to try, it was all they had.

"Okay...I have a plan. But we don't have much time. I'm gonna need to take energy from both of you...especially you Nicole. Your baby will give me an extra boost, but don't worry I won't harm her. I swear it. You'll just feel tired. It's the only way we are gonna get outta here. You with me?" She looked at Arlene and then Nicole.
    Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur
    Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur

Post by Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:00 pm

"Are you sure this is gonna work? Cause I done got enough bad marks against me in God's book. I really don't need another for dealing with a heathen god..." The look on Holly's face shut her up quick, fast and in a hurry. Gripping the woman's hand quickly and casting another look at Nicole, she closed her eyes and nodded in agreement. She really... really.... hoped that this would be what they needed.

"Do you think we'll get out? I didn't survive all this..." she shut up as, once again, Holly shot her a look that would wither a nun in a Catholic school that was mad about the man sporting a woody in class. "Okay, okay... Let's... Let's do this."
    Nicole Wright
    Nicole Wright

Post by Nicole Wright Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:04 pm

She wanted to take energy from her baby? HER BABY?! She started to shake her head, but then stopped. The truth of the matter was, she didn't know if the baby was even alive anymore. With all the stress that had been happening in their lives, and the vamps, and the trauma she suffered being brought to this place? She would be lucky if they made it through with the baby alive, let alone not damaged.

"It won't hurt us? Either of us?" At Holly's nod she took a deep breath and nodded. She'd do anything she could to get back to Sam at this point; it was amazing how it took looking your life in the face and realizing it was almost gone to understand just how much you loved someone. And Sam? She loved him. Of that, she had no doubt.
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:09 pm

She heard the door open and gasped, clasping her hands with the other two women there. Jane began to cry and whimper like a little girl as the vampire entered the room. She met the cold, dead eyes and began to chant in Latin, her head falling back as she fell into the spell. She heard the vampire drop to his knees and kept going. She was going to bring down each and every single mother fucker that brought them here, granting them all the death they very well deserved. Her hands held so tight to the other two that her nails dug into the tops of their hands. She chanted harder and louder. They were getting out of here, if it was the last thing she did.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:44 pm