For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

As in a dream

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

As in a dream Empty As in a dream

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:06 pm

While watching movies and snuggling with the furies she fell into the deepest vampire sleep she ever had know since she was turned .As soon as the darkness took her she woke refreshed , light and happy .Was she happy? How could she feel happy with all the horror going on around her ? She got up and looked at herself and she was dressed in her favorite jeans and tee with her red heels .Her hair was neatly brushed and she had just a hint of make up on ...

"What the hell is going on .." She said to no one in particular except Miss Meow answered with a tiny meow back while curling around her feet .

She looked out her window and saw that the sun had just gone down and a new night had just begun,her first true night of freedom .She was happy she finally decided and skipped down the hall to the wide staircase of her home .The pups ran up to greet her and Miss Meow and they all descended down the stairs together each trying to beat the other .Willa had never felt so full of energy and free before ,they all hit the bottom of the stairs together and ran for the kitchen .But the pups stop dead in their tracks and start barking , wagging their tails and jumping up and down .Willa turns her head and with a question of ...

"Whats going on guys ..." on her lips and...

sees Tara sitting in the living room reading the paper ...
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

As in a dream Empty Re: As in a dream

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:13 pm

*ruffeling up the paper, Tara kept her eyes glued to it , and only everted Willa's gaze, for a moment before she realized she was being stated at.*

"What 'cha looking at? I gone cross eyed or something, you got that goofy I just ate the carney look on your face."

*Tara said lighting up a smoke.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:29 pm

Willa stared at Tara and knew something was off about this ,Tara was dead after all .But having her here in their home somehow felt right .She shook her head and headed back into the kitchen with Miss Meow trailing beside her...

"Hey Tara do you want a True Blood ?" as she opens the fridge and takes a bottle out for herself and one for Tara just in case she did ,then headed back into the living room .

She looks at Tara again and thinks this shouldn't be happening , your dead . But the feeling of having her sister back was so over whelming that she dove deep into it ....

"I have missed you so much while you were away ...and so much has happened to me ...first off ...your mother is crazy ..."

She said handing Tara a True Blood and sitting so close to her that she was almost on top of her not wanting this feeling and contact with her sister to end .
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:38 pm

*Tara drops the paper and lightly pats Willa's head, shaking her own head.*

"Bitch you know you be trippin' I was just over with Pam, kissing everything and making it all better, you know I wanna be pissed at her, but I swear that chick does know how to fuck, damn well. Sure get me a true blood, better than being sick, right?"

*Tara asks shaking her head.*

"Tell me you and Count Billy Idol talking yet?"

*Tara asked about Eric, completely unaware this was anything but reality.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:56 pm

Willa was listening to Tara chatter on about this and that just enjoying the sound of her voice but in the back of her mind she knew it wasn't right .Something wasn't real about this, Tara was dead it wanted to scream .But Willa turned a deaf ear to the screaming and looked at Tara ,her mother ,her sister , her best friend and told her about her day ...

"Well interesting that you asked about Eric you will never guess what happened ...he and Pam wanted me to go with them to kill my almost step mother but there was no way I was going so ...I let them both have it and told them how we have been talking ...you know what bad makers they are and stuff ...and I asked Eric to release me and you know what ...he did ...can you believe it ...I was so surprised he did but he totally agreed with me about not being a good maker an all and he did it... it hurt like a bitch but he did it ...and he said he didn't regret making me...and Im free now ...oh I still cant believe it ..."

Taking Taras hand and squeezing it tighter and tighter as she get more and more excited with every word.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:11 pm

"I am so proud of you, girl. I know that wasn't easy for you....I can only imagine how hard it was for you....You know sometimes I want her to release me to.... Then I remember how good she feels between my legs and I re-think that."

*Tara says shaking her head, and lighting up a joint, she eventually passes to Willa.*

"So now that your free what are your plans? New house white pocket fence, maybe a baby vamp eventually of your own? And some sexy piece on the side?"

*Tara says with a smile.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:33 pm

Willa smiles at Tara's jokes and gives her a hug ...

"You make everything better ...I wish you could stay with me always ...so about your mom ...she is really loosing it ...she stabbed me tonight ...she is hooked on my blood ...I gave it to her a couple of times because she was hurt ...Im worried she is really sick ...I would like to help her if I could but I dont know how ...you have any suggestions..?"

She took a pull of the joint and handed it back to Tara looking at her oddly as she did .Something about Tara's mom wanting her blood ,needing her blood had something to do with Tara .Tara's dead her mind screamed at her ,she shook her head and had a drink of True blood and went on ...

"The Reverand has been good to her but keeping an eye on her 24/7 is a very hard thing to do by yourself ...and like tonight he wasn't around ...so she was out by herself and well like I said stabbed me for my blood ...weird huh.."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:46 pm

*Tara shook her head for nearly a minute.*

"That woman be crazy, Always been crazy, always will be....damn that bitch once got herself exorcismed....Like hardcore demon shit, if she caught any of your vampire blood in her mouth....that bitch be even crazier then she is now....."

*Tara said still shaking her head.*

"Damn Yo! This is even worst then that time Jason got ahold of V....between him and my mama I don't know which one of them is in need of more help from it.....like giving Herion to a former addict."

*Tara said shaking her head.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:58 pm

Willa had never had to deal with addicts or drug abuse so this was all new to her .She wondered just what kind of childhood Tara had ...

"Oh no that is what the Reverend said as well but in nicer terms ...I guess its just better if I stay far away from her but what is to stop her from going to some other vampire and getting herself killed ...I could stay far enough away but close enough to watch her to make sure she doesnt get hurt ...I could do that for you Tara ...make sure she is at least safe ..."

"I miss you so much .." a blood tear slides down her cheek ,she takes her finger and wipes it off and looks at it then at Tara .

Tara is dead her mind screams ...
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:10 pm

*Tara smiles up at Willa and nods.*

"Your acting a damn fool today girl....."

*Tara said shaking her head.*

"You listen to me Willa and you listen good, ok? I don't know what your going thru right now."

*Tara says putting a string of Willa's hair, behind the girls on ear and smiles, she hugs Willa tightly and interlocks there fingers together for a moment, while looking into Willa's eyes.*

"I'm proud of you, you know that I hope.....I'm so happy you stayed strong....you impress me everyday."

*Tara plants a kiss on Willa's farhead.*

"And I am so glad your my sister....but right now you gonna do something for me.....wake-up.....it's getting to be late and it'll be twilight soon."

*Tara smiles*

"I'll still be here tomorrow."

*Tara says smiling.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:28 pm

Willa looked at Tara funny ,what did she mean by wake up she was awake wasn't she .Then the slow relentless Tara's dead from the back of her mind gets louder ...

"Tara you have been the one true person in my life that has made it worth anything and I thank you ...I will keep making you proud ..if not for you I would hate to think where I would be ....thank you sister ..."

She reaches over and kisses Tara on the lips and gives her a deep long hug until Tara dissolves into nothing right in her arms .She looks around her living room and the pups and Miss Meow look back at her they all make a whining sound and snuggle closer to her ....

"Its ok kids she said she will be back ..and she always keeps her promise ..."

She slowly opens her eyes her cheeks were wet covered in blood tears and the fur babies all snuggled close to her looking at her as if they saw it all in her dream .Seeing Tara again dream or no was the best ending to another stressful night...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:15 pm