For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Aftermath

Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Aftermath Empty Aftermath

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:16 pm

Martha had hired someone to shoot him and because Sookie had been at the wrong place at the wrong time, she was shot in the process. He was tied up and beaten to get answers on Marcus' whereabouts. They had eventually escaped and Sookie was with Eric he assumed.
    He held sleeping Emma in his arms as he waited on Luna's doorstep. Alcide opened the door and took in the sight before him and grabbed Emma as he helped Sam in. He hobbled into the house and looked at Luna who was propped on the sofa. -What happened?- He saw her face full of pain, stress and shock. She'd been beaten, she had a black eye and bandaged torso which he could only imagine meant broken ribs. Rage filled him as he staggered closer to her to put his hand on her swollen cheek.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Aftermath Empty Re: Aftermath

Post by Luna Garza Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:36 pm

"Sam?" she muttered quietly, her eyes fluttering open as much as they could due to the swelling. She was so thankful that they healed quicker than humans. She jumped when she saw Emma in his arms, tears falling when she saw her precious little girl. "Emma! Oh my God, Emma... Sam....." Her eyes frantically went from him to her, back and forth, trying to focus.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:38 pm

‎-Shhhh. Calm down baby. She's fine. I think Martha may have drugged her shes been out for hours.- He turned to Alcide. -Mind going lay her in bed for me?- Alcide nodded and left the room. He turned back to Luna and caressed her cheek. -Baby, what happened. Who took her? Who did this to you?-
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:42 pm

She looked at Alcide's retreating back, fighting with all she had no to jump off the couch and bring her daughter to her. She needed rest, she knew it. But dammit, that was her Emma.

She cut her eyes up to him, tears falling freely. "Martha... She came in and took Emma and had her whatever the shit you want to call them beat the hell out of me." She turned her face into his palm and sighed, inhaling his scent. "You sure she's okay?"
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:47 pm

He nodded. -She'll be fine.- He winced as he stood and sat next to her on the sofa, picking his wounded leg up and setting it on the coffee table. He groaned in pain. Alcide came out and asked if he could help. He didn't refuse it. After he was bandaged and the pain started to dissipate some he smiled at Alcide. -Thanks, Man. For keeping her safe when I couldn't. I owe you a big one ya hear.- Alcide was humble and accepted the thanks and said he'd see himself out, but left his number in case we needed. After the door closed he looked back to Luna. -I'll kill er. If I see that bitch again, I'll kill er.-
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:52 pm

She nodded her head once before meeting his eyes. "I'll help you. If you only knew, Sam.... She's a horrible woman. Absolutely HORRIBLE woman." The thought of her having her hands on Emma almost made her want to go get her daughter and bathe her for hours, until she could get the stench of that horrid woman off of her.

She reached over and put a hand on Sam's leg, rubbing gently before scooting closer and laying her head on his shoulder. "I was so worried. What happened to you, Sam? Where were you?"
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:55 pm

-I was at the bar, about to leave to come to our dinner date. Then someone shot me. Sookie came running out after and got herself shot too. Someone took us both to a barn way out in Baton Rouge on Martha's property.- He didn't want to say how they escaped since Sookie's "gift" wasn't exactly town news. He put his arm around her and kissed the top of her head and rubbed the side of her shoulder. -I need a shower, I'm filthy.- He hated seeing her so hurt and bruised. He clenched his jaw knowing if he saw Martha or anyone else in that pack he'd kill them and not think twice.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:02 pm

"I'll come with you," she said softly. Standing, she reached out to grab his hand and helped him off the couch. "So Martha got you, too, huh? And Sookie? Is she okay?"

Tossed his arm over her shoulder and walked slowly, one arm around his waist and the other going across his stomach to help him keep his balance; times like this she was happy that she had a one story house.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:19 pm

He nodded. -Yeah, she was shot in the arm, she'll be okay. I'm sure one of the vampires will help heal her. He hopped with his arm around her shoulders to the bedroom. They made it there slowly and steady. He sat at the edge of her bed and leaned his head against her chest and exhaled a sigh. -I don't know what I'd have done if they hurt you or Emma more than they already did. I'm sorry I wasn't here for you, that I couldn't protect you when you needed me most.- He wrapped his arms around her waist.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:30 pm

She put her hands on his upper back and pulled him to her, his head resting on her stomach. "It's okay, Sam. There was nothing you could do to change it. She's psychotic. Now, come on. Let's get you a shower; it'll make you feel better." She leaned down and kissed his forehead before squatting and putting a hand on each side of his face.

He looked so weary, so tired. She leaned in and kissed his lips gently as she ran her fingers through his hair.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:32 pm

He inhaled her scent and stood with a wince, he encased her in his arms as he kissed her back. Placing one of his hands on the small of her back and the other on the back of her neck. He helped her out of her clothes as she helped him out of his blood and dirt soiled jeans. Skin to skin, their body heat giving off waves of passion and healing. He growled aganist her lips. -Luna, you complete me.-
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:39 pm

A low growl escaped her as she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer to her; she was shivering, not from cold but from the heat that was rolling off the both of them. "Sam," she muttered as she kissed him harder. "Shower.... We need... showers......"

His words weren't lost on her as a grin came to her face.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:45 pm

He chuckled in a deep low rumble and nodded as he broke the kiss and looked her in her eyes. -Shower...- She led him into the bathroom and started the hot water with a dash of cold. Soon steam filled the room as he kissed her shoulder watching her test the water. Her back to him as he ran his hands down the sides of her body careful not to hurt her ribs. She stepped in and he followed as she closed the curtain. He should have rethought the shower as he struggled to raise his left leg over the side of the tub. His thigh was killing him. Although he healed fast, it would be a few weeks before he was fully healed. He kept pressure on his right leg and smiled to reassure her that he was okay. He cupped her cheek as he moved her hair and kissed her again under the water. Droplets of water hitting their faces and running down their body as he continued to kiss her.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:56 pm

Her hands traveled the length of his back, her heart speeding up at his touch. "Sam...." she whispered softly against his lips, a low husky laugh coming from her as she did so. "You need rest." She moved her hands down his back, cupping his ass and pushing him against her again as she attacked his mouth with hers.

She kissed his lips, his jaw and slowly made her way down where she nipped the crook of his neck. He was so different than Marcus, and for that she would be eternally grateful. "Stay with me? Please?" she said softly as she moved her hands back up to run through his hair, holding him close as she kissed his neck softly.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:08 pm

He grinned as he continued to kiss her. She demanded he rest, but here she was making it very hard to want to. Making other things hard as well. He led her back to touch the wall of the shower as he put both hands on the wall to brace himself as he kissed her. His mass growing with each second. He hurt and was exhausted but he wanted her. Bad. -You...know...I....cannot leave you.- He said in between kisses. He kissed her collarbone. She was the sexiest woman and God almighty she was his. Least he hoped it stayed that way. -I think we better shower quickly my leg is hurting something awful.- He said as he grabbed the rag and lathered it with her body wash. He'd smell like a woman, but all that mattered was being clean. He did a twirl motion with his fingers as she turned around. He lathered her back with soap, and slowly moved his hand down to wash her sexy little ass with a grin on his face. She turned to face him and he took his time lathering her luscious breasts with pert nipples.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:18 pm

"Sam.... Unhhhhh," she moaned as his hands traveled over her body, the rag scraping over her sensitive nipples, "Merlotte. You need...." she bit her lip as her hand traveled down his front to grasp his growing length in her hand. She smiled at him as she leaned in, her lips trailing back over his neck as she inhaled his scent that was getting stronger and stronger the longer the stayed in the hot water.

"You need rest," she finally managed to finish saying as she gave him one long stroke and nipped his shoulder as her thumb slid over his tip.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:22 pm

He growled in his throat at her hands doing naughty things. He smiled and handed her the rag. -But I'm so....dirty.- He said with a wicked grin plastered on his lips. He shifted his weight a little so his hurt leg would be re positioned. -The faster I get clean, the faster I can....rest as you say.- He looked her body up and down and wanted to have his way with her right here in the shower...but physically he couldn't do it. His leg was hurting and he was trying to hide the pain. He leaned down to her neck as she came closer and licked her bottom lip and nipped her earlobe letting a soft moan escape his lips as she began to wash his body. He reached down and ran two fingers along her nub. -Woman, you are making me crazy.-
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:29 pm

A shiver moved through her and she laughed low, again. "The same can be said for you, Mr. Merlotte." She shifted her legs slightly so his hand had better access; her lips nipped his shoulder again as she finished washing him. "Play time is over, baby. You need to sleep."

She pulled away from him and gave him a smile, tears threatening her vision again. She moved a hand up and gently cupped his cheek. "I am so thankful that you are okay. Seeing you and Emma come through that door tonight... It was more than I could have wished for." She kissed him again.

"Turn around." When he did so, she grabbed the removable shower head and rinsed the soap off of him and then moved to wash it off of herself. When they were both soap free, she put the shower head back up and turned off the faucet. "Come on, babe." She stepped out first and turned, holding her hand out to him so he could get out more easily and not hurt himself.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:36 pm

He took her hand and eased out of the tub. The pain overrode his hard on and that was sort of a good thing. He grabbed the towel she handed him and dried his body off the best he could. He looked down at the tight bandage around his thigh and saw that there was not much blood that seeped through. The wound was healing. He dried his hair with the towel, which left it messy and damp. He grinned as he dropped the towel and headed into her bedroom. Climbing in bed would prove difficult so he sat and pulled his legs over the side. He let out a sigh of relief as she crawled in slowly next to him. She laid her head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around her stroking her back.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:49 pm

She yawned, exhaustion finally settling in. She had "slept" since Emma had been taken, but hadn't really felt rested. She hoped that tonight, in the arms of her Sam, that she could actually get some much needed sleep. Sure, they needed to find and deal with Martha. But for now, they had this.... Each other.

She placed a kiss on his chest before gently placing her hand on his cheek, turning him to face her. "Sam?" she said softly as she traced her thumb over his bottom lip. Nervousness suddenly shot through her and she didn't know what to do. Her heart was racing, her mouth was dry...

But the moment she met his gaze, all of that went away and was replaced by a sense of calm, happiness... contentment. She smiled as she leaned her face closer to his, her lips barely touching his.

"I love you."
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:55 pm

He met her gaze and his heart stopped when she said the words. He turned on his side and propped himself up on his elbow and traced the outline of her jaw with his index finger. He moved her hair to the side with his hand and laid his palm against her swollen cheek. Kissing her blackening eye and cheek he looked back into her eyes. -I love you and Emma more than you'll ever know. I've loved you since the first night in that tent. You...are my everything. You and Emma make me the man I wanna be. I'm thankful to God everyday he sent me you and I pray to God I don't lose you. I'll fight for you until my last breath, and even then...I still won't give up.- He kissed her forehead and then met her lips with a soft and gentle kiss. Slowly parting her lips with his tongue.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:23 pm