For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

A Quick Stroll to Clear My Head

Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic
    Guardian of the Authority
    Guardian of the Authority

A Quick Stroll to Clear My Head Empty A Quick Stroll to Clear My Head

Post by Roman Zimojic Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:37 am

‎-Growling as I throw a empty bottle of True Blood Royal at the wall hoping the shattering sound of the glass would be a balm to my anger. Reaching for the phone barking for them to them to send someone to clean up the mess. I stalk out into the hallway wandering down the corridor into the reception area over to the bank of elevators, I step into the waiting elevator taking it to the surface, it opening into the warehouse that is the cover for our operations. Striding past the guards, one daring to ask if I needed I needed for them to call for a vehicle. Shaking my head no, smiling as I pass them, sprinting off with vampire speed. No particular direction in mind just need to blow the cobwebs out of my brain, get away and think without people walking in and all the surveillance equipment. This just hasn't been my week, staking Alexander was the capper though. As Guardian I cannot let anything slip by me, I know I come off as a hardliner but without rules and laws we would be back to where we were 500 years ago. We all need limits to work within. Heading across the lake and away from the city, some peace should settle in.-

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:50 am