For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Glimmer of hope for the future

Russell Edgington
    Russell Edgington

Glimmer of hope for the future Empty Glimmer of hope for the future

Post by Russell Edgington Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:27 pm

*with each new gift the boy brought, my strength grew; mixed with the bags he'd stolen form the hospital my healing abilities were back, my flesh tender and whole, my sight restored and my voice returned to it's once rich timber. Thought not yet at full strength, I knew my power was already far more superior to that of the children Eric Northman and Bill Compton. If I knew I could get my hands on a Fae such as that Sookie I would be virtually unstoppable! OH and the joyous pain it would cause would be a sweet added bonus! All the delightful scenarios played through my mind only to be interrupted by 'the Boy'! Growling* What is it now BOY?!! *he moved to the side, pulling a man up to the bed he trembled gazing down to my bed, he turned to the boy whispering* I thought you said your Father needed medical assistance? *gazing back at me* Sir? Are you injured anywhere? *Licking my lips as my fangs dropped down I allowed an inaudible whisper to escape as I nodded, leaning in closer* I'm sorry sir I couldn't hear you, can you tell me where it hurts? *I laid my hand across my heart whispering* talbot... *though the young man was very handsome and well built, his demeanor and voice were far off to think of him as nothing more than dinner. The look upon his face, ah the beauty of panic and terror was intoxicating, as I struck fangs piercing tender flesh, drinking him dry before shoving him off to slump down to the floor.* Very gallant effort Boy, it is somewhat comforting to know that you're taking your mission seriously. You may go now, I need to rest...*he nodded dragging the dead man from the room by the ankles before shutting the light proof heavy door behind him. Perhaps there is hope for him yet. If he keeps doing a good job I may not kill him after all, I might just keep him. Turning over to my side my thoughts drift to Talbot as they often do, perhaps the Boy will succeed before the time for me to leave arrives. Talbot always gave me strength and I would need every last bit to avenge myself, Talbot and in taking out the Fucking Authority all together!!* HA * Mainstreaming...what an idiotic idea..really! We are the top of the FUCKING Food Chain! The humans..they only exist as a food source, with the only exception being that of hopefully another like my beloved Talbot, thoughts blur as sleep takes it's hold.*

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:57 am