For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Things change, but Memories last Forever....

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Things change, but Memories last Forever.... Empty Things change, but Memories last Forever....

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:42 pm

*I sat in my office twirling around my pen, staring into space. Listening to the song over and over it just brought on years of memories with Eric. He was my best friend, once lover, and forever maker. He was like my other half, and for him to chose that milk maid over me, just hurt so deep. I'd seen him break women down emotionally as well as physically in the past and now...he was soft almost. When Eric lost his memory, I had lost what meant the most to me in this life. Never knowing if he would regain that. I was his past, and if he couldn't remember his past, he couldn't remember me. I ceased to exist to him. What hurt worse was hurting him that night. I replay the thoughts over and over, and even though my actions were anger fueled, I was out of line. I am woman enough to say I was wrong. Had it not been for Sookie, I may have lost Eric forever. Now...I just may because of my stupidity.

My human life always lacked something. I searched and never found the missing piece...until I met Eric. He changed my life in every way you could imagine. He was a man of power, and impeccable taste. Fueled by desire I immediatley became fixated with the idea that I could be enough for him. For a while, he averted my advances. I had just began to give up hopes, when it happened. That night under the stars, on the North Shore he remembered and always loved as a child. The air was hot and spring was in the air. Scents of flowers beginning to bloom filled the silent sky. The sand beneath my bare feet were soft and silky. Still hot from the suns touch a few hours ago. My arms were wrapped around me tightly, holding me together. It was May of 1907, I hadn't heard from Colin in months. Part of me was worried, another part could care less. Eric had been slightly distant lately. Today was my human birthday. I was just another year older, not like you could tell that I was. Being permanently frozen had its perks. I felt his arms wrap around my waist as I leaned back to him. Both of us looking out into the black silent sea. This was the year he gave me the cross necklace. And thats when things changed.

His lips touched mine and I felt electricity spark between us as it threatened to start a fire of some sort. My core ached for him, longed for him, needed him. I froze this moment in my mind forever. Always in my vault. Locked away with the memory of what was. I could never and would never forget this moment. His hand fisted my hair as the other tightly gripped the small of my back. I was only able to whisper "Eric..." before he shook his head. "shhh" Was all he uttered as his kiss became more dominant, more intense. I could feel he wanted me as much as I needed him. We fell to the sand as he shed his shirt and reclaimed my lips as his. His hands ripping off my corset top revealing my rounded breasts and pert nipples. He cupped one as he kissed his way down my jaw line and down my neck. Taking the other into his mouth ,one of the only parts that was somewhat warm. My fangs dropped as I tangled my hand in his hair. "Oh Eric" In the next instant we were both free from clothing as our cold skin entangled with one another. I used my strength to roll him onto his back as I straddled him. Claiming his lips to mine and feeling his nails dig into my back. "Pam" he said as I smirked and took his length into my hand stroking it teasingly as he closed his eyes and grunted. He was always so dominant and strong, now was my turn. He reached up and kissed my neck as I ran my fangs along his shoulder. Suddenly I was again on my back, both of us full of sand . The least to our worries. I could feel his fangs graze my skin as he kissed and inched his way lower...lower...lower. Kissing my sweet folds as I clenched the sand. Driving me insane with heat and desire, needing him to be inside me NOW. "ERIC!" He was quite older and knew exactly what made women tick. He had many years to perfect his technique. I had been with men before, even a few women. Strickly meaningless sex only to acquire money, it just was what it was. Nothing more. This...this was....heaven. The hell I endured in my lifetime wiped away by this ONE moment in time. I felt his tongue lick between my tender folds, to taste the sweet nectar underneath. That was enough for me. In one seconds time I had him on his back as I held his throbbing mass and slid it into my core. MMMMM I bit my lip as I began to ride him. A smile crossed his lips as he knew he won. I surrendered. Totally and completely his. Sex with a vampire was the best of the best. He knew exactly what I liked and how I liked it. The way he thrust into me with vampire speed made me scream his name in pure ecstasy. "ERIC!!!! OH ERIC!!" I felt his fangs pierce the skin of my shoulder as he lapped up my blood. My eyes widened in confusion. What was he doing? He drew back with blood stained lips as I looked at him questioningly. "It's called blood bonding. You should try it...come on show me what you got" I arched a brow at his smug attitude and pulled him down as he continued to thrust into me. I sank my fangs deep into his shoulder as his sweet blood pooled into my mouth. Lapping up blood, I immediately felt stronger, united and more connected to him than ever. He sped up the pace as my nails dug into his shoulder blade "OH FUCK!!" I felt my walls clench around his hardened shaft as he continued, stopping only to roll me onto my stomach. As I bent on my knees I felt him re-enter me from behind. Our cold skin slapping together in rhythmic harmony. I felt my walls clench with more intensity this time as he grabbed my hair and fisted his grip making my head go back. Letting out a moan as he grunted. I was certain this could last until sunrise. We had already been at it for going on three hours. I felt his shaft grow thicker as he braced himself to burst. As he did I released yet again. He sighed and let out a chuckle. Pulling me up to him, my back to him I felt him kiss my shoulder blade, shoulder and neck. "Let's go home" We grabbed our clothes and flashed to the little cabin he had acquired in his life. Entering the house I walked in front of him. "Pam..." I turned to face him and he kissed me again. Biting my lip as he pulled me onto his waist carrying me into the bedroom. Closing the door behind us he pushed my back against the door, and lifted my right leg. Holding it next to his hip, he slid his way into me again and I moaned in pleasure as he thrust with such speed and intensity almost sending me overboard prematurely.

The sun would be up in a matter of minutes as we lay there. Sated and full. Full from hunger and sexual need. "We must go to ground" I smiled at him and without another word, made my way to where I slept. This is what started the best sex for 40 years. The night on the North Shore will always remind me of how much of a man Eric is. I will always love him, even though the way I love him has changed. He is my maker and best friend, and for that I wouldn't change a thing.

Memory

Eric and I

North Shore at night

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:40 am