For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

The delectable Fae Boost

Russell Edgington
    Russell Edgington

The delectable Fae Boost Empty The delectable Fae Boost

Post by Russell Edgington Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:17 pm

*The fools had fallen for my trap; lock, stock and barrel. I had one of my minions dragging the errant Were off, as Mr. Compton and Northman ran after leaving poor little delectable Sookie alone for a few moments, just long enough for me to grab her and have a little sip.* Did you REALLY think that I'd allow myself to lie here unprotected, without a plan, Really? *laughing like a loon before striking deep into the Fae's vein. She tasted of sunshine, love, and color. The richness was unbelievable, in all my existence I'd never tasted another more flavorful, more delicious and killing her was no longer an option, though I longed to drain her dry. No perhaps driving them insane with worry over her where abouts might be the better option, that and I could have a taste of 'Fae Boost' whenever I might wish! Stopping just as she passed out, I scooped her into my arms and ran with her off into the night, leaving the fools behind to deal with the rest of the surprises I'd left for them in the abandoned aslyum.*

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:41 am