For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Returning to the fold...

Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Returning to the fold... Empty Returning to the fold...

Post by Dieter Braun Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:47 pm

~Entrance to Roman's office~
    *looking around, I see an underling cleaning up broken glass and just shake my head*

I guess I'll wait...

*I look at the list Roman left in the media room and smile, then move to the waiting area and stretch out while I review the papers I brought with me*
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic
    Guardian of the Authority

Returning to the fold... Empty Re: Returning to the fold...

Post by Roman Zimojic Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:59 pm

-the elevator doors open and stopping at the reception desk, picking up my messages, telling them to hold my calls, traversing the hallways to my office, I open the door and see Dieter Braun sitting there.- Hello Old Friend I am glad to see you, it looks like you found my note. Have fun at the bar? - walking over to my desk sitting in my chair- I saw the most interesting things, care to explain?
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:05 pm

~chuckling as I join Roman in the office~

*holding up the note between a few fingers*

Yes...I got your note. Amusing. You really should take what I mentioned before to heart. Make sure you have a full transcript before you read into things

No disrespect meant, Guardian, of course...

...and yes, I had fun. Pam and I had quite the game of cat and mouse, though the goals she was trying to block were not the ones I was seeking.

*pausing for a moment with a Cheshire smile on my face*

I thought it was fairly clear, but please, Guardian, tell me what you wish explained and I will be more than happy to do so.

*Setting my papers on the end table, I look to Roman, smiling*
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic

Post by Roman Zimojic Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:34 pm

-looks at the chancellor smirking at him like he got the last bottle of true blood royal AB negative; I ask Lilith to help me with patience looking down at my hands balled on top of my desk-
    Dieter, from your last report on Fangtasia, you thought there was the use of human blood bags at the club. Your conversations there basically pointed to that fact, and from the sound of the current conversation, some are even fully drained without consequence.
    -sighs-
    You know how I feel about this; it will bring the hard liner Christians down upon the Authority.-
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:43 pm

~nodding as Roman is talking~

This is what I meant, Guardian. You only heard part of the discussion...the bugs are not perfect so there is some muffling at times.

The donors are willing subjects, and are a rarity reserved for VIP only. I know this does not fall into the Mainstreaming ideal, but this is something I will be dealing with.

As you might have overheard while in my media room, I now hold 10% ownership in Fangtasia and can use that influence to remove the last dregs of old customs from the facility. I think the faux pas that they have on such a small scale is outweighed by the advantage influence in a popular club like Fangtasia gives us.

The references you heard to draining was a warning from Pam that if my pseudonym screwed up and killed someone feeding at the club, it was his mess to clean up. It was simply a c-y-a comment on her part.

As for your note...

~looking over the list, checking things off~

...I think we covered all of it, didn't we?
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic

Post by Roman Zimojic Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:22 pm

-smiles, feeling that Chancellor Braun was acting in good faith with regards to his project at Fangtasia, watching the interaction between him and Pam was interesting to say the least.-

I think that covers everything I saw. I want to discuss Chancellor Gainsborough with you, but I think we should have Chancellor Agrippa in on that conversation, she has insights there. Old Friend with how things have been lately I am glad I can rely on you.
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:30 pm

~smiling and standing up, I pick up the papers I brought with me and lay them on Roman's desk.~

Here is a full copy of the transcripts, just in case you want a bit of leisure reading.

As for Miss Gainsborough, I agree there is much to discuss with regards to her situation and what it implies. Having Chancellor Agrippa here might be useful though it may add some tension to the proceedings. I keep meaning to bridge a peace with her, but the time is never there...

As you have often said, Guardian...Solidarity is Key.

One last word of council, old friend...
    In solving a problem of this sort, the grand thing is to be able to reason backwards. That is a very useful accomplishment, and a very easy one, but people do not practice it much. In the every-day affairs of life it is more useful to reason forwards, and so the other comes to be neglected. There are fifty who can reason synthetically for one who can reason analytically. We have the advantage of the luxury of patience. Time has far less meaning to us. Just something to keep in mind. True death is rather hard to reverse if it is regretted later.

~turning away, I stroll out of the office doing something few do. I am smiling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:49 am