For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

The Heart is a deep Ocean

Salome Agrippa
    Salome Agrippa

The Heart is a deep Ocean Empty The Heart is a deep Ocean

Post by Salome Agrippa Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:31 pm

Big things have small beginnings. The most innocuous grain, deeply planted, can bloom into the sturdiest of oaks that overshadow and consume the ground below. Unshakeable. Timeless. Unfathomable. I am like the oak. And yet..even the mightiest tree may be cut down.....

This thought flew through my head as I watched Russell Edgington fly up, spinning in mad fluidity to corner the Guardian and throw him down. None of us reacted. Dieter, Kibwe, Rosalyn ...seemingly frozen at this heinous and outright display of treason. Bill and Eric..looking on stunned and just as unreactionary as the stake plunged down, piercing the meat of Roman's thick chest. Then..he was gone in a flurry of dust and goo that arced wide. A single blood tear coursing down my face the only evidence I could allow as testimony to the man I had allowed myself the luxury of loving in all the years of my immortality...

Nothing is forever. It all ends. Even the immortals. But sacrifices must be made in the name of a greater cause...

Even when it hurts...I hold no allegiance to any but myself. And my heart is a deep ocean of secrets.....

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:07 pm