For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

A hot dream

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

A hot dream Empty A hot dream

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:24 pm

The moon was high on the sky. It was a cloudless night, the forest lit up perfectly by the big round full moon on the winter night. Kiara was taking a long run in her wolf form. She loved the feel of the grass beneath her paws, the virgin wilderness around her. No humans for miles, no civilization to speak off. The world was calm, peaceful, uncomplicated. She began to slow down, panting from having run several miles up the mountain. She found a small brook that sprouted from some rocks. As she lapped up the water she relished in its pureness. She looked up at the sky and howled. It was a long howl, one to blend in harmoniously with nature. She smiled mentally and continued on her way but a few steps into her next run she froze. She was picking up scents one… no two… males… one was distinctly wolf…the other… she was puzzled… a tiger? Surely not in these areas. It couldn’t be a natural tiger, they were not native to this part of the country, maybe another were. She sighed, there went her good time. She turned around and froze, there they were, both males; a gorgeous snowy wolf and a large, powerful Bengal tiger. At once all 3 persons shifted back to human. Kiara gulped. She knew they were male but damn… they were ALL male. She had to peel her eyes from their lower bodies to look at their faces. They were tall, almost equal in height but the tiger seemed taller than the wolf, not by much though. She noticed the tiger was bald, from head to toe I might add. The wolf however had a head of gorgeous mahogany hair, messy in soft curls. He sported at least 2 days worth of whiskers on his cheek, and his chest was dusted with just the right amount of fine hair. She took a step back, both males were alpha, she could smell it and under the full moon, an alpha was a dangerous thing. “I’m not here to cause any trouble” she said, raising her hands in an innocent gesture. Both males grinned and the tiger chuckled “Not to cause trouble she says…” he whispered, his voice low, but it had a boyish charm to it. “Standing as she is I say she is plenty of trouble” said the wolf, his voice a lot lower, and very masculine. Both men took a few steps forward. Kiara was just frozen. What on earth was she going to do? She couldn’t fight them off, not at the same time at least. Maybe she stood a chance against the wolf, but the tiger would have her neck broken in seconds. “if…I’m intruding in your territory I’ll leave” she suggested, trying to remain calm despite the fact half of her wanted to just be sandwiched between both men. Damn the full moon. Before she knew it the tiger had pulled her in and was kissing her fiercely. She growled, but the energy around her worked in their favor, not hers. She melted into his naked body, feeling the wolf press up behind her and nibble on her ear. She pulled back, needing to breath, but both men attacked her neck with their lips. “Nnnn!” . Two pairs of hands were exploring her body. “We’ll have to search her for contraband” said the tiger. The wolf smirked “You know women… hiding things in the strangest of places” he whispered. She was going crazy, hands all over her back, her breasts, her hips, her thighs… Soon she was kneeling on the ground, the wolf behind her cupping her breasts while the tiger was trailing liquid fire with his tongue down her stomach. The wolf began to kiss along the back of her neck, up to her ear and he nibble on her ear lobe, making her moan. “My name is….” He began but before he finished his sentence Kiara awoke with a gasp, her alarm going off. She groaned, she was covered in sweat and was horny as hell now. “Dammit…” she muttered, tucking away her dream for a later date as she got ready for work.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:15 am