For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

A nightmare incarnate

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

A nightmare incarnate  Empty A nightmare incarnate

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:15 am

Something was wrong. There was the powerful smell of blood, human blood and it was only getting thicker the higher up the stairs she went. She reached the second floor landing and saw it. A tell tale trail of crimson drops that became longer streaks until the floor when from its rich mahogany look to a pure red. She grew worried, not to mention now she was on guard. That sickly smell of rotten peaches that denoted human fear permeated the air. She opened the door that lead to Bill’s chambers and gasped.

There were two women tied up on the bed, both bleeding, covered in blood and bite marks and basically naked. They were still alive, but barely and the look in their eyes was one of sheer terror. She looked around, knowing that Bill was near, his scent was in the room and it was fresh.
    As if on cue the vampire appeared from the shadows, shirtless, with blood dripping down his mouth, coating his chest.

“What have you done…” she said, walking over to the two women tied up, unable to avoid the deep pools of blood that coated the floor.

“I fed, what else” he said nonchalantly suddenly in front of her, stopping her hands with his own blood coated hands. She growled “Bill let them go, this isn’t you, you’re not a killer” she said.

He merely laughed “I am vampire. You would dare to tell me how to eat?” he asked, gripping her wrists tightly and literally flinging her across the room. Kiara grunted, crashing against a desk.

“The hell Bill whats gotten into you?” She asked, rubbing her back where she’d landed. Suddenly he was on top of her, pinning her to the wooden desk.

“I’ve been reborn” he said, holding her still, his fangs glimmering in the dim light. “I have seen what a vampire must be. All this true blood nonsense isn’t for vampires” he said, a glimmer in his eyes that did nothing to settle her nerves. “I don’t want to hurt you Bill, let me go” she said, her eyes shifting to amber.

He laughed. His voice was still rich and throaty but it also made the blood drip more down his fangs. The women on the bed flinched, knowing that said laugh brought nothing but misery. Kiara struggled and managed to slip away from Bill, heading towards the door. If she could ring the guards, raise the alarm then maybe, just maybe she could save the poor girls.

Bill pounced on her, sinking his fangs into her shoulder. Kiara screamed, the bite feeling like someone had poured acid on her shoulder. She rolled over, kicking Bill in the stomach, getting him to release her shoulder despite him tearing a nice chunk of flesh in the process. She dashed out of the room, pressing the alarm button. Sirens blared and red lights flashed. She ran up to one of the closets.

“Need…silver” she muttered but before she could grab one of the many silver objects to defend herself with Bill was on top of her again. With a dark look in his eyes he sank his fangs into her neck.

Once…twice…three times.. tearing flesh and seeking her wolf blood.
    “Bill…please…” she whimpered, the rest of her words lost as he tore into her throat, ripping out her wind pipe. The last thing she heard was his voice, praising Lilith before he ripped her head clean off her shoulders.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:47 pm