For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Killer Bill Vol 2

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Killer Bill Vol 2 Empty Killer Bill Vol 2

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:36 pm

https://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t432-killer-bill-vol-1

I awoke to darkness and immediately began to panic, almost forgetting what had happened the previous night. I was used to sleeping in a bed instead of weird places under floor boards. I began to remember the call from Kiara and all that I'd learned about Bill. He wasn't himself and I was going to get him back. I hoped. I began to feel above me for a latch or something as I pushed up. The floor opened and I smiled as I saw the male I'd drank from sleeping on her couch. Memories flooded in as I remembered how I got to pick someone to feed from. She was not lying about selections. Luckily the whole way to Baton Rouge, I thought about what I wanted. Sad thing? He had many traits of Jason. Down to the 'a few screws loose' thing. What can I say, it was a little sexy. He tasted so good...and the sex. Well, okay so Jason was a tad better but the sex was so amazing. I felt relaxed, sated, and full of blood that gave me the added strength I needed. I watched him sleep on the couch, drooling a little. I kinda wanted to bite him again, but I did drink A LOT from him last night. He had marks on his thigh, and his neck. I almost jumped out my skin when I heard my name. I turned and saw Kiara standing there. "H-Hey I was just....um so did you call about the clothes? Everything set?"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Killer Bill Vol 2 Empty Re: Killer Bill Vol 2

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:43 pm

Kiara groaned. After bringing Jessica back from the compound (she hadn't been sure if she would be able to pry the vampire from all the men) she'd set up a make shift cubby hole for Jess to sleep during the day.

After an uneasy sleep she had woken and taken a shower. She'd also gotten a call from her contact and had gone outside to receive the custom made clothing. Something very chic, with a hint of punk goth, which is what Jessica had wanted.

Kiara herself put on a pair of long skinny leather pants, her knee high buckled boots with their special dagger pockets set up. Also wearing a purple corset top that left her arms bare and her hair up in a ponytail.

She headed to the den where she saw the donor from last night asleep on the couch.
    "Jessica?" she asked, when then the vampire popped out of the floor.

She chuckled, wondering if Jessica was still in the mood for hot man blood. "Yeah I have the clothes right here" she said, holding a black bag "Theres a guest room down the hall where you can shower and try them on. Avoid touching any of the decorative buckles or buttons, those are pure silver" she warned her before handing her the bag.

"And if you want I can call for another donor, it isn't bad to feed Jessica, it's just bad when you feed and kill for no reason"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:54 pm

I smiled and looked at the bag of clothes as I took them from her hands. Wow, they were so cool looking. Sexy, but classy...gothic but not emo. Perfect. And the boots, oh the boots she got me with the heels made of silver oh so cool. I wanted to squeel with delight but I knew that wouldn't make me look too bad ass. I nodded as she told me of the guest room and looked down the hall. "Okay, yes thanks. Don't touch pretty stuff got it." I loked back to the sleeping man and back to Kiara and smiled. Giving a small nod. "Yeah, you're right. There's nothing wrong with being hungry. You um...remember my option B?" I used my hands to show his height. "He was about this high, blue eyes, blonde hair...think his name was Jack. How long you think it will take for him to get here? I don't want to be late for um....you know. And he was the one part fae right? He smelled like strawberries. Mmm and and...sorry I'm rambling aren't I? If you can get him here soon, that would be great...I'll be in the shower. You can send him in if you like." I said the last line with a huge smile on my face.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:01 pm

Kiara chuckled. She was really starting to like Jess. She was so much a teenager still, but very much a woman. She seemed bashful in asking for things, but also didn't mind being a sexual being, which most vampires are.

"Sure...I'll send him in" she said as she pulled out her phone. She'd predicted this would happen so her 'Option B' was already here. She sent him in, not worried that Jess would lose control. For a young vampire she had a good head on her shoulders.

While Jess showered, got dressed, fed and 'indulged', Kiara had eaten a good dinner. Then Jess appeared, looking flushed from feeding, but content.

"You look good" she said, grabbing her things. "You ready to go?" she asked, leading Jess to her garage where her mustang was parked. She opened the door for Jess before getting in herself. The garage opened and she sped off, driving to Bon Temp to face Bill.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:18 pm

The sun had set beyond the horizon, setting in for another night of darkness. There was a gentle breeze in the air that blew through the Willow and Oak tress that lay outside Bill's window. Leaves swirling in the breeze, as though
    they were dancing to no sound, as ballet dancers as they swirled in bunches, scattering across the damp grass covered from the morning dew.

The air was filled with warmth as the summer had now settled in Bon Temp's, the sun was rising earlier and setting later. The sky was now shades of black, and blue and stars had now formed in the night sky, shining brightly as diamonds in a deep blue sea.

Bill had awoke for the night, stretching out in his large kingsize bed, opening his eyes. Re-gaining his consciousness, he groaned as he moved having not fully healed. Throwing the Egyptian red silk sheets from his body, sheets that were covered in faint stains from his blood, and the scent of were that lingered on the un-changed sheets.

His finger trailed very faint scar lines covered his forearms and his neck. A slight searing pain still formed across his broad back from the silver dagger that he had one of his guards remove that his former employee Kiara had struck in his back after he tried to drain her the following night. He had one of his guards help him to his room as the silver had weakened him severely, trying to feed from fresh glasses of blood before the sun had pulled him to his slumber for the day.

He could still taste her blood which still coated the inside of his mouth, sending him in to a kind of fang frenzy. He stood from his bed, walking over the wooden floor to a desk that was in the corner of his room surrounded by empty glasses of blood and different files. Picking up his cell phone he had pressed the call button and placed the phone to his ear.

"Yes, have four female donors brought to my room immediately"

He hung up, not waiting for a response. Still not clothed, he walked over to his dresser unit, and pulled out himself a pair of black pants and a dark red shirt. Slowly he pulled on his pants, and zipping up his front, there was a knock at his bedroom door.

He smirked as he began walking to the door, wrapping his shirt around his shoulder, leaving his bare chest exposed. He opened the door, and there stood one of his guards, dressed in black combat gear and the four female donor's smiling.

"Please come in"

Standing back from the door as they all walked in one after another, all dressed in white bathrobes, he watched as they all stood by his bed.

"Will that be all your majesty?" the guard had asked.

Bill turned to stare into the guards eyes, pulling his mind into his, letting the guards mind fill Bill's. Bill moved to stand in front of the guard and smiled.

"You were not here tonight. You were unwell, and you went home" he turned to the donors who were giggling among themselves, casting seductive glances towards him. Bill turned to the guard once again.

"You shall erase all knowledge of the donors being here....they never existed. Do you understand?"

"Yes your majesty" the guard nodded in a trance like state.

"Good. Now have all the guards removed and do not return until the sun rises"

"Yes your majesty" the guard nodded again.

"Now leave" Bill said sternly.

"Yes your majesty" the guard nodded and walked away from the bedroom door, pulling out his radio to signal the guards to leave the premises immediately. Bill smiled and closed his bedroom door, pausing to listen to the donor's heart beat race, as their laughter filled the room. He turned slowly to meet their gaze, his fangs dropped, baring his fangs to them, as their laughter stopped as they looked on worryingly.

*OUTSIDE BILL'S BEDROOM*

Screams filled the house and echoed as the mansion was now empty of all human staff and as the guards vacated the premises.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:36 pm

Trying not to touch the pretty silver decor was harder than I thought trying to get dressed. A seer here, a scorch there. All in all it was worth it, getting to feed from Jack after that. SO worth it. I willed myself to stop before I wanted to because he tasted so good. A mix of fresh Strawberries, blueberries and maybe a watermelon flavor. It was so amazing. Kiara warned me not to drain him or drink too too much, because vampires could get a high/drunk from fae blood. The idea was enticing, but after the trucker...I vowed never to kill anyone purposely unless they really deserved it. Like Milkshake...now he deserved it. I emerged from the bedroom happy, sated, and ready. Ready for the battle? Meeting? Intervention? Whatever...just ready.

The whole way to Bon Temp we both sat in silence, pretty much strategizing and thinking over what I'd say to him. How I'd get him to understand he was really not like this. We formed a plan and the rest...well it was execution time. Not literally, just some word I heard in a movie once...where these guys form a plan and execute it. I've got to stop watching tv. I laughed out loud a bit and looked at Kiara, who was looking at me funny. "Sorry...just thinking."

Within the hour, we were pulling into the drive. I saw no other cars for the guards and gulped as I removed my seatbelt touching one of the silver buttons. "Ouch!" It healed instantly, but I shook my head. "I've got to remember not to touch myself." I laughed out loud again and then closed my mouth. "I didn't drink alot of him I swear! I'm nervous! Really....nervous. But I'm ready. I can do this....we can do this." I got out the car and checked my outfit, not touching anything. I looked at her as we walked forward toward the house.

Killer Bill Vol 2 Images10Killer Bill Vol 2 Images11
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:44 pm

Kiara nodded as she got out. She had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. "wait..." she told Jess as she sniffed the air. There had been guards, but the scent trail was old, a few hours old.

"Shit.. no guards" she said, knowing that couldn't be a good thing. She pulled out her keys and opened the front door. At once the smell of spilled blood and death hit her, making her take a step back.

"Gods it reeks in here..." she said, picking up the varying scents of fear and desperation. Fear was akin to a rotting fruit smell, something sticky. Desperation had a more acerbic smell, like taking a deep inhale of chlorine or ammonia. Death smelled terrible. It was a pungent smell, like a mixture of something very spicy, rotting garbage, and rotting meat.

"We need to hurry Jess... " she said as she made her way upstairs, at a brisk but steady pace. She didn't want to run and make too much noise just in case.

"Remember, if he goes after you, just lunge at him and hold on, all the silver on your body will connect with him and seriously slow him down. The buckles of your boots come off so you can stick him with them if needed" she said, planning for the worse case scenario. She hadn't told Jess that aside from the daggers she had with her, Kiara also had a special skin colored mesh on her neck and wrists. It was a mesh that coated her skin in pure silver, making any vampire bite pure agony for the fanger.

They reached Bill's door where the varying scents were strongest. Without a word she motioned for Jess to go in first, she would be the safest of them both since she was Bill's progeny.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Bill took another large mouthful of blood into his mouth as it slid down his throat, groaning in pure ecstasy, a sweet sticky taste, much sweeter than the other donors, it would smell like fresh cotton candy to a mere human. He raised her fangs from the thigh of a young blonde hair girl that laid tied to his bed, her eyes becoming drowsy from her severe blood loss. He smirked at her as she looked hazily into the air.

Her arms bound to the wooden frame as she squirmed from the pain that was now coursing through her frail body as he savagely bit down on an un-bitten place on her soft peach like skin. She tried to let out a scream, but it come out as a whimper, which only encouraged him to drink deeper from her thigh, gripping her waist and letting his hand glide towards her stomach to hold her still as he continued drinking.

The bodies of the three other young women lay dead on the floor, blood seeping from deep bite marks on their necks and it flooded the floor. There blood had only quenched his first for mere moments before he had tied the last remaining donor to his bed, a favorite of his as he and Lorena had done many years ago when he was still a relatively young vampire among there kind.

He bit down again, savagely on to another piece of exposed skin which remained untouched, feeling the young woman squirm underneath his touch as she writhed on his bed, trying to break free from the knotted sheets which bound against her frail wrists.

The smell of blood was thick in the air, as he took one last mouthful of the donor's blood as he felt her life slip away, leaving her dead. Pulling away, with blood dripping from his mouth, he licked around his mouth as the blood trickled down his chin.

His thirst remained and called out to him, he needed more blood, and he wanted it. Vampires were created in God's image, Lilith's images and this was what she had wanted. With the Authority now on his side, he could feed openly once again.

A sound caught his attention, as he turned towards his bedroom door.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:23 pm

I smelled blood and straight death as I approached his door. I took one last look at Kiara, nodded and sighed. I knocked twice on the door and opened it. To my horror, I walked in on what looked like a massacre. The bodies, the blood, Bill looked maniacal. My fangs wanted to drop because of the smell of blood, but being sated I held back the urge. "Bill, what have you done!" I looked around and rushed to him, the silver hiding under the black jacket I wore. I knelt beside him and looked around, taking in the scene again and again. This was not Bill. "Bill, what's gotten into you?" Such rage, the way the bodies lay him uncaring. Bill....was a monster.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:26 pm

Kiara looked at the scene and bit back a growl. The women were dead, she didn't her super senses to know that. There was so much blood around it was a wonder if Bill had even drunk any and not just painted his floor and bed with it.

She said nothing however. She knew that if she did she would say the first thing on her mind and that would probably ruin everything. She instead went over in her head how to take care of the bodies. She'd have to arrange proper burials, and make sure none of these donors were raised as vampires.

She took a look at Bill and sighed. He was covered in blood. Looking more like a messy spoiled child or a drug addict, caring nothing about his surroundings and just looking for his next fix. As the only person with a pulse in the room Kiara kept her distance. She had no intentions of becoming a snack for anyone.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:32 pm

Bill turned to meet Jessica's gaze as her eyes locked in on the bodies that lay dead on his bedroom floor, the dark blue carpet that was now drenched in blood. His eyes were still a little hazy as the blood that he had ingested filled him and the remaining blood from Lilith still circulated his veins, he held back a chuckle as he took Jessica's hand into his, forgetting that he could now sense another heart beat inches away from him.

As though he was high, he let out a huge grin that claimed his face, his eyes bursting with laughter. He stood up wobbly as Jessica stood up to help him regain his balance.

"My dear, It is what Lilith wants....Join me"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:36 pm

I widened my eyes at him. "Bill, okay first...you look like the mad hatter on crack, second...who the fuck is Lilith?" I helped him stand erect, he acted as if he were drunk. "Bill...you've got to snap out of it...Bill, look at me!" I placed both hands on each side of his face to make him look at me, wishing I could glamour his religious ass. "Bill, this IS NOT you...you want to mainstream, you like living among humans. Remember...*I sighed knowing I was really going there* Remember how you felt about Sookie....and Kiara. Remember the love you felt for Caroline your wife! REMEMBER!?!" I waited to see his reaction, praying silently he snapped the hell out of it.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:40 pm

Kiara side stepped most of the blood, moving to check on the bodies of the women. They were bitten all over and the smell of fear still lingered on them. She shook her head, touching their now cold cheeks.

She listened to Jess speak and seriously wondered if Bill would even care. He seemed so far gone that just being in the same room right now made her feel angry.

She knew a bit about his past as a human, but not enough details, however Jessica would know more, and would know just what buttons to push and what names to bring up.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:46 pm

Bill smirked as Jessica took his face into her hands, he caught her gaze as she looked worryingly at him, he could feel all her sadness, worry, frustration through their bond, he could feel it in every whim of his body.

"Lilith is god my sweetheart, the first vampire created in god's image. I saw her....we drank her blood, Eric and i. We both saw her....She has returned to us"

He almost giggled like a little school child, he looked at his prodigy again and re-gained some composure with great difficulty.

"Join me Jessica. Come with me.....The Authority has plans in motion. That will change the existence of vampires. We shall no longer have to hide"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:55 pm

If I wasn't already shocked at the words coming from him, I was even more shocked. God, was a chick named Lilith? God...was a vampire? Seriously? I momentarily laughed inside because it sounded so crazy but also because if it was true and this Lilith chick was God...The Pope would surely keel over on that fact. Being raised Christian all my life, hearing him utter this sounded like some religious groups who say that God promised them 72 virgins....I shook my head and said "NO! Bill...Bill...listen to me. Lilith was a dream, a hallucination. What you drank was probably a million year old fairy blood or some shit...contaminated maybe. God is...well I don't know what God is but I doubt you saw her. Him...it." He began to plea with me like he wasn't even listening. Okay fine...I'd get his attention. "BILL!" I screamed over him so he had to stop mid sentence. "You sound like Lorena. Remember what you told me about her. When Sookie went missing and we talked about your past. You said she was a monster...killing humans for mere fun because they were food. And only food. Would Caroline, Thomas, Sarah, Sookie....me. Would they be proud of what you've become? The ONE.Thing. you said you'd Never.become." I said slowly to let it sink in.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Kiara paused. Wow... Jessica put on her big girl panties and was taking every low blow she could find. Kiara stood but stayed behind. Right now Jess was on a roll and this was as good a chance as any to snap Bill out of it. Besides, should Bill get rough Jess was in front and Kiara was behind him so she could help Jess restrain him more effectively.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:07 pm

Blasphemy. Blasphemy. His prodigy, the one he called a child was refusing to accept that Lilith had returned. His fangs now bared, blood still gathered around the corners of his lips, as he let out a quiet growl. His attentions now turned to Kiara who stood silently in the corner of the room, in front of the bedroom door. He would finish of what he had started.

He raised his hand and caught Jessica and gripped her throat, her hands clasping around his as he had now raised her inched from the floor. If Jessica would not come willingly, he would take her by force if need be.

Something caught his attention as a hand clasped his shoulder, a soft gentle hand ran down his arm that held Jessica.

Lilith

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:12 pm

One minute I looked like I was getting through, the next he just....snapped. My feet no longer touched the floor and my eyes widened. I managed to squeak out "Bill!" But it was no use. Then he looked to the side of him with a crazy looking smile. He was staring at nothing...or maybe he was seeing his precious God. I remembered what Kiara and I agreed on. No. Matter. What.....I closed my eyes and prayed for forgiveness as I stuck the heel of my boot, with its sharp silver edge in his groin. Just missing his manhood by inches, but I was now free from his grip as I squatted and quickly removed the jacket to reveal the silver.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:16 pm

Kiara was about to pounce, now seeing Jessica being held by her neck but it seemed Jessica had it handled in a very painful way. Kiara moved over to the side, looking at Jess, silently asking if she wanted help.

She looked at Bill. He was looking over his shoulder but not at her. His eyes were glazed, like he was seeing something, something clearly no one else was seeing. She wondered if it was this so called vampire god Lilith that he seemed to keep babbling on about.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:22 pm

Pain. He groaned as Jessica had dislodged herself from his grasp, he stumbled back into a desk as the impact from what seemed to be silver, burned through him. He growled in an animal like matter as his fangs were still bared. He turned to meet the gaze of God. Lilith. Was present with him, which only furthered his beliefs that she existed, she had shown herself to him again.

Her smile, and her eyes caught his gaze and her into her eyes, her fangs now on show now. As though they were talking, he seemed to understand what she was saying, although no words were spoken. He nodded to her and turned to meet Jessica's gaze.

"Jessica....Sweetheart, please..........join me.....Please" he almost said begging.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:26 pm

"Join you? In killing because you can? No thanks. I happen to kinda like humans. I don't think they are JUST food...they can be friends, family...lovers maybe. Bill SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT!! Can't you see this God is controlling you like a robot??? Are you even in there? I thought....you promised me! You promised you'd always be there for me!" I felt the tears wanting to fall but anger replaced it as I jumped with my arms extended and bear hugged him, wrapping my arms tightly around him. His shirt still open, the silver on my outfit searing his skin. "SNAP OUT OF IT!"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:36 pm

Kiara approached them both, knowing that Jessica with all the silver would hold Bill for a bit.

She touched his cheek and spoke softly. "Bill... didn't you promise me you'll teach me what love is? You promised we would make new memories together.." she said, keeping her anger out of this. "What happened to the Bill who held me during my nightmares? who made love to me under the sun and the moon?" she asked.

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:58 pm

Bill winced as the searing pain on his skin singed from the silver Jessica seemed to have attached to her clothing of some sort. Lilith remained in the corner of the room, almost at arm's touch, he could feel her influence as though she was glamouring him. With all of the fresh human blood that he had now coursing through his veins, he gathered all his strength, fighting against the searing silver that burned his skin.

He gathered Jessica into his arms, and as though she weighed nothing, as though she was as light as a feather, using all his strength he threw her across the room, crashing into the red mahogany doors that opened up into the closet that was recently installed for Kiara. Wooden splintered as the sudden impact as Jessica lay stunned from this.

Clothes lay scattered across the floor, hangers swung from the rack swinging back and forth, Bill slowly turned towards Kiara as she she stood stunned as Jessica lay almost hazed. His eyes caught her gaze and he sped over to her.

"You have turned my child against me!" he sneered at her.

He lunged at her, spun her around. With Kiara's back now against his front, he bared his fangs and bit down deeply and savagely on her neck, her scream filled the room and he wrapped his arms around her waist constricting her movement. As he bit down savagely on her neck once again and pulled more blood into his mouth, his primal vampire had risen again.

More blood filled his mouth, and her screams got quieter and quieter

He dropped his head back and let out a feral growl as Kiara lay in his arms..................................

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:50 pm