For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Worries, Family, Vampires

Claude Crane
    Claude Crane

Worries, Family, Vampires Empty Worries, Family, Vampires

Post by Claude Crane Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:34 pm

*I sat in my office at Hooligans and just couldn't keep my mind off Sookie and the fact that she connected with a vampire. I know with her connection, that vamp will be coming after her and it could definitely end badly. My mind is going a million miles per hour and in a million different ways and I just can't even fathom losing my cousin or anyone hurting her. I just happen to look up and see C
    laudette looking at me from the chair in front of me. I blink and shake my head, realizing that she has been talking to me this entire time. I nod at her and she continues talking, but I sit back and keep trying to figure out how to save Sookie. I haven't felt this way in a long time, usually being around my family helps me with any bad feelings/mood I have, but nothing is helping with this. I suddenly throw my hands up at her and jump out of my seat. I need to see Sookie and check on her, I start running out of the club and into the field. I take off in the direction of her house and stop right on the edge of the backyard. I just sit against a tree and look up at the house. I see a couple of windows lit up and watch as her shadow travels between the two rooms. I can sense that she is stressed and tired, so I decide to stay and wait for her to sleep. I sit down on the ground beside the tree and lean my head up against the trunk and wait patiently*

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:49 am