For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

A Pup for my Paramore!

Russell Edgington
    Russell Edgington

A Pup for my Paramore! Empty A Pup for my Paramore!

Post by Russell Edgington Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:36 pm

*My new paramour Steve was a refreshing change of pace, he hung on my every word, adored me and had a somewhat childlike innocence that radiated from within; his wit and charm along with his need to be adored by the masses meshed well with my own power hungry revelations of late. I'd show him the world and watch as his eyes would grow with excitement. The Shreveport Pack, now under my control, insolent fucking dogs attempting to stand against me and my gift of the pup "Emma" to Steve; the old bitch was lucky I hadn't broken her neck, but quieting the pathetic Alpha was more than sufficient, for now. Oh that pup was precious, perhaps if she could be trained properly, brought to heal and what not, she just might be a keeper; if not, well there were lots of other packs we'd be taking all of which should contain more than a few pups as well, one of them should work. The food supply or human population to be more precise should be easy to control with all the Were's at their beck and call. Thank Lilith for directing "Sugarlumps" or Salome to my living entombment; taking that pathetic Guardian out had been such a joy, when the time came it would indeed be a pleasure to end Northman and Compton as well as their pesky progeny. Grab a little Fairy drain her dry, mixed with the remnants of Lilith that was kept in secret, the World would once more be at me feet just as it had been in my younger days. Curling around Steve sleep came quickly…*

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:37 am