For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

bad day

Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

bad day Empty bad day

Post by Rikki Mercer Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Man this thing with alcide I wish it would all boil over. Im tried of waiting. Im tierd of being worried about it all. Will he come back? will he come back to me? will I need to find a new pack. Millions of questions flood my mind as I laid in the darkness. Looking at my phone I sighed. Still no word from him. I tossed and truned all night need to get to sleep cause of work in the moring but couldn't. I was so scared to lose him. he was the only thing I had left.

I woke up late for work. So late I ran out the door half dressed. I fumbled with my keays and my shirt. I finaly opened the car door and through my shoes in. I started up the car and hauled ass down the road. speeding down the higway tryiing to finishe getting dressed I pass up the gas station. "Shit!" A cop light up behind me and pulled me over. I was so made I hit the wheel. He tapped on the glass and I rolled down the window. "license and registration" He asked. I gave them to him as I bite my lip . He asked me if I knew how fast I was going and I told him I was late for work. "cut me some slack sheriff?" I asked and he handed me my license back and I drove off. Thank god no ticket. my day was already going bad.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:48 am