For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

like the rain

Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

like the rain Empty like the rain

Post by Rikki Mercer Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:12 pm

Might go for a mid night run to clear my head tonight. All this worry and stress will be the death of me. I need to look on the bright side. Alcide will be just fine hes a big wolf. I need to start worring about me and what the hell im gona do. Will I be a lone wolf or join a pack somewhere else? I dont think i could go back to that pack. Even though I grew up in it I couldnt go back. They are not the same pack i grew up with. So much as changed for the worse. Takeing orders and blood form a vampire? I mean come the hell on. I drive home and change out my work clothes. I make me something to drink and wait for the sun to go down and the moon out

then night air was thick and I could smell a storm coming. Lighting flashed in the distance but I need to run. I didnt care if it was in the rain. I striped and ran out into the yard changeing into my wolf form. It felt so good. the feeling of freedum. thunder rumled and the wind blew the cypress trees side to side. I ran faster and faster. The air filling my lungs and my heart pumping. I ran from my past, my troubles and my stress. The rain started to pour down. Like the night sky had opened up. Cool rain drops feel and soaked my fur. the only light I had was the lighing flashes. the wind howled and wiped around the forest as I ran wild. I finaly reached the edge of the bank of the bayou. I shifted back in to my human forma and sat thier. Letting the rain wash away all my troubles.

like the rain Rain_drops_at_night-wide

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:51 pm