For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Tara's Dear Dairy 08/15/12 Continued

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Tara's Dear Dairy 08/15/12 Continued Empty Tara's Dear Dairy 08/15/12 Continued

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Well I'm back. Oh and yes, it was a fucking rat that sent Ginger over the deep end. You would think working around all these crazy ass vampires, mopping up goo and almost getting killed on a daily bases, a rat would be a walk in the park to the bitch. Maybe I should practice glamouring her, make her think she likes rats or at the very lease make her believe that she no longer has the ability to scream. Now that would be nice.
    Since the bar is closed tonight, there wasn't much for me to do. Pam was showing me how to place orders and make sure we had everything for restock but that didn't take very long. Ginger and Violet does most of her running around during the day for her. Well Violet does poor Ginger doesn't remember how to tie her own shoes most of the time. I wonder what her brain would look like in a x-ray? Kinda makes you think of those commercials "This is your brain, this is your brain on drugs" but in Ginger's case it is more like "This is your brain, this is your brain after being glamoured so many fucking times you have to wear a name tag just to remember who the fuck you are" Oh hell, I should rag on her to much, she does make life around her a little more fun. She is good for a laugh or two, that's for sure.
    I got to spend a little more time with Violet tonight. She is a cool chic. Told me she would take me to target practice one night....had to remind her that I was a vampire so I kinda got the whole self defence thing down pat. She still said that I would enjoy shooting the target. I never would have figured that tiny little woman for a pistol packing momma.
    I got another text from Lala today. I ignored it like always. Wish I could talk to him but right now I am still mad enough to drain him dry. Best I continue to stay away, for his sake. I wonder if I would get high from drinking his blood? It has to be about 75% THC with all the gonga he smokes. On second thought, it might be fun to take a little sip from his ass.
    I wish I had my lyric book. With all this free time on my hands, I might could finish a few song ideas. Man, just thinking about writing makes me miss Eggs more then ever. I remember those summer nights out by Marryann's pool, Eggs playing the guitar and us making up lyrics as we went. Marryann may have been about the craziest bitch that I ever met but she should knew how to throw a party. Plus if it hadn't been for her I would have never met Eggs, on the other hand, if it wasn't for her, Jason would have never shot and killed Eggs and he would still be here with me today. Well Pam sure had one thing right, no human will ever hurt me again. No human, no vampire, no bat shit crazy witch. I might be dead or undead or what the fuck ever but I was strong.
    Well that's about a far down memory lane that I care to travel tonight. I'm going to go for now and see what I can do to drive Pam crazy. Got to love it huh???

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:52 pm