For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

A vampire walks a faery into another vampires bar.....

Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

A vampire walks a faery into another vampires bar..... Empty A vampire walks a faery into another vampires bar.....

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:09 am

<stretching her legs and yawning before heading to the fridge and pulling out a jug of sweet tea.> Oh! Hey, ya'll. I wasn't expecting you to show up today. <Smiling and pouring some tea into a glass> So... <sips on her tea> You want to hear more about my "life", huh? I think we'll talk about Eric today.

<Heading into the living room and plopping down on the couch, then patting it with her hand> Have a sit down with me and we'll get started.

You wanted to know about Eric. There is so much to say that I don't really even know where to start, so I'll start somewhere in the beginning.

I met Eric for the first time at Fangtasia with Bill. We went there so that I could find out if anyone had seen Maudette or Dawn, trying to find a way to clear Jason's name. A man with long, greasy hair stood behind the bar; he said that he had seen them both. He wasn't really nice about it though. Then again, I hadn't met many vampires before then, so I didn't know what to expect.

"He's going to summon you," Bill had said to me. <she took another sip of tea and stretched out her legs on the couch> And, of course, he did. <She laughed a little and rolled her eyes before lowering her voice to mimic Eric's> "Well aren't you sweet." Really? He thinks I'm sweet. Please, he doesn't even know me. So, in typical not-knowing-when-to-keep-my-mouth-shut fashion, I responded with "not especially". Apparently that wasn't what I was supposed to say, as Bill grabbed me and all but told me to shut up.

We chitchatted for a while, Eric, Bill and Pam sipping on glasses of warmed blood while I had a gin and tonic. <yawns then grins as she sets her glass on the coaster on the table.> You shoulda seen Eric's face when I told him that there was a vampire in the bathroom draining a man, and that one of the many people dressed in black was really a cop that was going to raid the place. They didn't believe me at first, but then the cops came busting in and they realized that I was <makes air quotes with her fingers> Special.

Bill picked me up in his arms and ran me outside, Pam and Eric seemingly floating beside us. Eric had looked at me intently and told me that I would come again. Little did I know just how true this would be.

<stretches and looks out the window with a smile.> I'm gonna leave you with that for the day; it's too pretty outside to pass up a chance to get some sun. I gotta get my tan on. <grabs her glass and heads into the kitchen, washes it out and puts it on the drying rack> You're more then welcome to join me! <Winks as she grabs her sunglasses and beach bag with her tanning lotion and blankets before opening the door and heading out to her lawn chair.>

A vampire walks a faery into another vampires bar..... 297695_195711743892267_413456185_n

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:27 am