For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Your Our First

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Your Our First Empty Your Our First

Post by Bill Compton Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:01 pm

Beer bottles clinked together, bright lights shone through the glass windows lighting the car park. Laughter of men and women echoed through the walls as i stood just out of sight, hidden beyond the trees.

I had hidden behind the long branched of a weeping willow tree. The sound of music bounced of every wall from a stereo, as the sound of pool balls broke through the music.

The bar was busy tonight, as people talking, cheering inside filled my vampire ears as i slowly stepped out of the shadows.

Dirt and stones crunched beneath my feet as i emerged from the trees, a gentle breeze in the air caressed over my skin in cool waves.

"MERLOTTE'S BAR AND GRILL"

The sign shone brightly through the dark night as i walked over slowly to the door. Conversations became clearer as i stood on the opposite side of the wooden door.

As a vampire, i could feel every heart beat drum through my ears. Every humans blood course its way through their veins, the sound of pure ecstasy.

I had to fight back a growl as i slowly reached for the brass handle of the wooden. I pushed on the door and entered slowly at a human pace. The door was blocked off by a stained glass and a wooden frame partition.

I could hear the sound of forks and knives scrap porcelain plates and the humans enjoyed the bar food. The smell of what they were consuming filled my nose, i could taste in my mouth, dry ash was the known taste as many vampires had come to know it by.

I stepped into sight, and as the humans caught my scent of that of a dead rotten corpse of an animal.

A new comer to their town was not common in this area that i could see.

*It was seen all over the news that Vampires had come out of the coffin almost 2 years ago now*

Turning to look at the humans that surrounded me. Some dressed in plaid shirts and blue wash jeans.

That was not something too my taste, dressed in a sort of pale brown jacket, and a mild white shirt, and creased dark pants. Not the outfit that would fit in, in a town like Bon Temps.

I could feel many of their hearts begin to race as i slowly made my way over to an empty booth by the window. Alcohol induced humans, was always known to make their hearts beat faster.

Thump thump...thump thump...thump thump...thump thump...thump thump....

I could feel their blood in their veins as the heart pumped it faster around their bodies. The sound echoed in my ears, the sound of violins.

Among the sound of the racing beating hearts was one that stuck out like a sore thumb as humans phrase it. The heart beat had remained the same.

Thump thump..............thump thump..............thump thump.........

I had zoned into that sound, and found it of a young blonde hair woman. Her hair shone as bright as the sun in a clear blue sky, her skin looked as soft as ripen peaches.

Her eyes caught mine, my eyes caught hers as i honed in on her. Leaning into the table, her eyes shone brightly in these lights in this place.

The humans had begun to talk among themselves once again, although i could feel their eyes burning into me as though a hot poker had singed my cool pale skin.

I continued to stare at her as she as me, then after a moment she turned from my sight........Your Our First 48773410
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Your Our First Empty Re: Your Our First

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:04 pm

<I had been standing there at the bar, talking to Sam and Tara, when it happened.... In walked a man I had never seen before, but more importantly, a man whose mind I couldn't hear. It was, in a sense, blissful.

I turned to him, my eyes widening as I saw he was looking at me. A grin spread to my face as I turned and looked at Sam> My God! I think Merlotte's just got it's first vampire!! <Sam looked back at me and I could see trepidation in his eyes.> I think you're right. <I all but squealed.> Can you believe it? Right here in Bon Temps?! I have been waiting for this to happen ever since they came out of the coffin two years ago!!!

<I grabbed my order pad and grinned as I rushed over to him, smiling wide, almost bashfully, as I looked at him> H..... Hi! What.... what can I get for you tonight? <I asked. Gah, Sookie, stutter much?!>
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:05 pm

She had smiled at me from across the bar, turning to a man behind the bar, which i had assumed owned these premises. Using my hearing i had heard her remark about vampires.

Her voice sounded that of an excited child, which did make me smirk. She had walked over to me at the table, her smiling brightening her face and making her eyes sparkle as that of diamonds.

" H..... Hi! What.... what can I get for you tonight?" she had asked.

"Do you have any of that synthetic bottled blood? i smiled at her.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:06 pm

<I shook my head and laughed slightly nervously> No, sorry, we don't. Sam ordered some a while ago, but it went bad. You..... <I grinned more> You're our first..... vampire, I mean.

<I couldn't stop staring; he was beautiful, in a sense. I could tell he was older, and if I had to guess I'd say he was maybe in his late 30s when he was turned. He had dark brown hair, beautiful eyes. My heart sped up and I shook my head slightly to bring myself back to the present>

Is there anything else I can get for you?
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:07 pm

I smiled at her, her face lighting up as her smile consumed her face. It seems in this town i was there first vampire since we came out of the coffin almost 2 years ago now.

The lights from above shone in her bright blonde hair illuminating it as though it was as bright as the morning sun. Her heart rate began increasing as it echo's in my ears as the sound of a beating drum.

"Am i that obvious?"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:08 pm

<I shrugged and looked around the bar.> Well, yeah. I can't believe more people don't seem to notice! <I shrugged again and gave him my most genuine smile>

Is there anything else you would like?
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:08 pm

"Actually, no. But you can get me a glass of red wine so I have a reason to be here"

I smiled at her, staring into her beautiful entrancing eyes. It seemed as though she had glamoured me. I could do nothing but stare at her enticing beauty before me.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:09 pm

Well, whatever the reason.... <I smiled at him> I'm glad you are.

"Don't you mind Sookie none, Mister. She's as crazy as a bedbug!"

<I looked at him, worry rolling through me> I'll be right back with your wine. <Mack and Denise Ratray were there, and that could never be good news.>
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:10 pm

I continued to smile at her as she had left, leaving now alone with the male and female human with whom were sitting in the booth behind me. They both slowly made there way into my booth, cornering me in the already cramped booth.

"My name’s Mack Rattray and this here’s my wife, Denise"

The male spoke, his breath raging with the smell of stale beer and cigarettes. The older woman who was his wife, dressed in trashy attire, not my my taste from women.

"Hello" she said seductively.

"Good evening" Letting my gentle nature take over me.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:10 pm

<I walked over to where Tara was at the bar, frowning as I watched how Denise rubbed herself against the vampire. I turned back to Tara and looked at her incredulously.> What a bitch! Do you really think that she's going to let him bite her?

<That Denise, I swear. I'm surprised she hasn't had her girl parts rot off yet with the way she flaunts it all around. Noticed how they were seeming to get into a more intense conversation, so I made my way back over.> Can I get ya'll anything else? <I focused in on Denise's thoughts and my jaw dropped to the floor. They were going to DRAIN HIM!!!> I'm gonna bring ya'll a free round of beer, okay? <Mack and Denise glared at me, but I just turned my focus back to the vampire.>

Don't you go anywhere! <I stared deep into his eyes, hoping he understood that I was being serious, then turned and headed to talk to Tara to see what I should do. I had to figure out some way to keep him here!>
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:11 pm

Playing with the stem of the glass of red wine that slid between my fingers, listening to the conversation that was going on between the two humans sat at my table. Listening to each word that escaped their lips, but my eyes scanning in a different direction searching out the young waitress that had served me.

"I mean, people have always discriminated against me" the words slid of her lips like a slithery snake.

"Oh, boy, have they ever. Ha- ha" the older man spoke with a slight drowsiness in his crisp voice.

"And just because I never felt like being what society wanted me to be. You know?"

Their voices bounced back and forth between them, urging some conversation to escape my lips. Trying to find some common ground that we both shared...they could look, but they would find none.

"Me neither. Ha ha. Me neither" his voice echoed around me.

"So we know what it’s been like for you"

They knew nothing about what it had been like for us vampires. Humans could not apprehend about what we had to go through.

"Would you like to come with us? We show you around this place" she whispered into my ear as her rough dry skinned hand caressed over my jacket.

"Of course" I nodded as I slid out of the booth.

"Let's get going friend" the man spoke as a smile slid across his face.

The woman's arm slid around mine as she pulled her warm body close to my cool skin. As the door opened leading out into the carpark
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:12 pm

Tara! Tara, we have to stop them!! <I gripped her arm and looked over my shoulder and tried to see them, but I couldn't because of the partition. Tara was saying something, so I shook my head so that I could focus in on what she was saying.> Tara, we have to stop them! The Ratray's are going to drain him and sell his blood! <Tara yanked her arm away from me and started in on her rant about how we didn't have to help no vampire, that they could help themselves.>

<I all but ran back towards the booth and let out a curse> SHIT! <I tore doff my apron and dropped it to the floor before taking off out the door of the bar. I saw nothing, heard nothing... nothing audible anyways. Closing my eyes and concentrating, I finally made out the garbled, rocky 'voice' of Denise. I opened my eyes and moved quickly, but quietly, towards where the voice was coming from; I spotted a chain in the back of Jason's truck and picked it up; it was heavy, really heavy and I was amazed I could even hold it>

<Mack was fussing about how they should have taken him home to drain him, that they were too out in the open. Personally, I was glad they were here. It'd make my job a bit easier. I walked slowly behind him, threw the heavy chain with all my strength (which was apparently more than I thought!) and smiled when it wrapped around his neck>
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:12 pm

As the door to the bar clipped shut, walking into the parking lot, the sound of dry crisp dirt cracked from the weight from my shoes, the woman high heel shoes clicked as stones broke as she trailed behind me with from what i could assume her lover. As they whispered among themselves, i felt a sting on my arm. A burning sensation soared through my veins, Silver.

Collapsing to the ground as i could feel the dust from the dry ground cloud my eyes, paralyzed with pain.

"We need to move him...get his legs" the woman's voice spoke dryly.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as i was hoisted of the ground inches as they struggled to move me into a secluded area. I head the jingle of chains as the man pulled them from his back pocket.

More Silver.

He draped the thin link of chain across the base of my neck, my skin seared with pain as it sunk into my skin. The pain intensified as i could feel the silver chain being placed across my wrists.

"Hurry. We should’ve taken him home" he spoke quickly.

"Too dangerous. Where are we gonna hide a dead vampire in our trailer?" as she placed a needle into my arm, i could smell my blood as it dripped from my arm.

"Well, at least we wouldn’t be out in the fuckin’ open like this. I just need some v-juice. I need it bad. My body is starting to hurt and I just need to get it in me" hungrily as the words slid of his dry lips.

"Goddamn it, Mack, you’re a fuckin’ drug addict. Do you know that?"
    She said as she linked the tube into an empty blood bag. Blood filled the bag, i could feel the blood draining from my body.

"Woman, would you just shut the fuck up? Sometimes, when you talk, this is what I hear; a-yada-yada-yada…" his hands making the gesture of a duck's mouth

I could feel as the blood bag was replaced with yet another empty one. My head turned as i caught the sight of the young waitress from the bar, raising his finger to her lips to indicate my silence. Looking to her hands, a large thick chain within her grasp.

As the dirt crunched beneath her feet, the man turned swiftly and the chain wrapped around his neck with precision.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:13 pm

"You crazy bitch!!!" <I couldn't help but smirk as Mack screamed at me; he dropped his knife when the chain wrapped around his neck and he started gasping for air. I picked it up and held it out awkwardly; I'd only ever held a knife for cuttin' the fat and tendons off of chicken for Gran, never to defend myself. Maybe I should take some classes.... Hmmmmmm. I shook my head; really, Sookie, now isn't the time to be thinking of this stuff!>

"This ain't your business, you stupid cunt!" <Denise was screaming at me; I just laughed.> Now, see, that just proves how low rent you are!! <I moved the knife in a slashing motion towards her and she backed up> "You have no idea who you're messing with! You don't wanna be on my bad side!" <I rolled my eyes at her> I'm not so sure you even another side, you no-account backwoods trash! <I waved the knife again as she moved to pick up the bags of blood> Don't you even think about taking it!! <She cussed some more, threatened that she'd kill me and all that. I just continued to wave the knife at her. Mack seemed to be having trouble getting the knife off of his neck, which was weird. I hadn't thrown it THAT hard! They staggered off and I ran over to where Bill lay>

<I reached down and slowly pulled the silver chains off of him, wincing at the sight then staring in amazement as he healed before my eyes.> Shut..... up! <I said softly, in shock and awe>
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:14 pm

Watching the scene before me, as all i could do was lay here, with the silver sill searing into my cool skin. With every movement i tried to make to relieve myself from the thin links of silver chains caused the chains to burn deeper into my flesh. My blurry vision caught the glint of the knife that the young waitress grasped within her hand as she bared the knife to the drainers.

Trying to move my hands only intensified the pain that coursed through me causing my fangs to drop as i fought against a groan that escaped my pale lips.

"Get up, Mack. Why can’t you take that funkin’ thing off? I ain’t got time for a fuckin’ cripple because I’m getting out of here one way or the other?"

Turning my head slowly to watch as they stumbled of into the night. As she sped over to me, dropping the knife at her side as she gently lifted the silver linked chains from my wrists and chest, my skin stitched itself together quickly.

The sound of a vehicle approached us as we both we both lay exposed to the open. As her arms latched under mine as she tried to drag me to safety.

"Quick, with your feet"

Using my feet as she pulled me further into the tree line, my feet forcing themselves to move as a slower pace as the car missed us by a few yards as it sped of away into the night, away from us both.

"I’m-a going get you, bitch!" Was the last words that echoed as the sound of the roaring engine slowly faded into the night
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:14 pm

<I was barely able to breathe; that was probably the closest brush with death I had ever had. I looked him over and winced> Oh, bless your heart! I am so sorry I didn't get here faster. You'll be okay in a minute though, right? <He just stared at me, so I stared back.> I can leave if you want me to..... <Part of me wanted to stay, but part of me (the more rational part, might I add) was telling me to book it, that I didn't need to be out here alone, with a half drained vampire that looked confused and hungry.>

"No, they might come back and I can't fight yet."

<I continued to stare at him in awe, then grinned when the dog that always hung out at Merlotte's came running up and licked my face> Oh, hey there dog! <I scratched the back of his head, then let him go when he barked at the vampire and ran off.>
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:20 pm

"He’s checkin’ on you"

Watching as the dog barked at her and licked her soft peach like skin. Staring into her eyes, as they caught me into some sort of trance as though she was glamouring me. I tried to use what energy i had left to pull her mind into mine....But it failed. I had lost to much of my blood to use my glamouring.

"That’s just some old dog that hangs around the bar sometime. He must live nearby"

"Well, no doubt" spoke sarcastically

She leaned into me to remove the needle from my forearm that the drainers had used to drain me of my blood. Shuddering and pulling back my arm into myself away from her touch. It had been many years since i had been this close to a female human and not glamoured or drained her in mere seconds before she could let out a shrieking scream from her lungs.

"I reckon you’re not too happy about being rescued by a woman" she replied with smugness as the words slipped from her rosy lips.

"Thank you" was the only words that escaped my lips.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:34 pm