For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Catching up

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Catching up Empty Catching up

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:50 pm

Kiara walked down to the cell. Jessica was awake and craving blood, the screams making that obvious. She had a line of donors, all female, waiting to be brought in.

She opened the door and Jessica gave her the stink glare.

"sorry about the silver, but I was warned that the antidote for your maker's call would make you a bit crazy and nearly everyone here has a heart beat" she said calmly as the donors waited in line.

"If you think you can behave I'll remove some of the silver so you can feed"
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Catching up Empty Re: Catching up

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:55 pm

‎"Just. Let. Me. GO! NOW!!!" I screamed. The silver making me wince more. I glared at her, thinking what a friend would do this to me. I had done NOTHING wrong. Last I remember....last I remember....I was....I was talking to John Quinn? Or no..I was....Oh god...why couldn't I remember.

"What did you do to me!?!" I could hear the flutter of heartbeats and knew it had been days since I had fed. My stomach growled as I leap up the silver scorching my skin. I cry out in pain and drop to my knees. "Dammit!!"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:58 pm

She sighed "You don't remember anything do you Jess?" she asked calmly. "Allow me to fill you in. Bill seems to have given you an order to eat humans... now I don't know which human exactly, but you stumbled on Jason on your way here and well... you nearly killed him" she said nonchalantly.

"Now relax, Jason is alive. Shaken, but alive. Quinn gave you a little something to break you from the maker's call. Trust me you were going batshit and needed a wake up call"

She paced around the room, the donors keeping a healthy distance. "Now, you've been out for a few days and probably starving.. and because I'm just such a nice person I actually have donors for you, although with your attitude I should just serve you true blood and get that over it"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:03 pm

I sunk down to sitting on the floor, feeling my skin burn more. Tears ran down my face. "I did...all that? No...oh God no. I'm...SO sorry. Thank you! I...oh Kiara...this is all just wrong." I couldn't believe what happened. How and why had he done that. I couldn't remember fully, but I knew that this was bad.

I looked at the line of donors and swallowed hard. "I...rather True Blood. Mix O positive and B negative together, kinda tastes a lil' better. If you um...don't mind. I'm sorry." Right now the LAST thing I wanted was a human meal. I'd obviously had enough of that.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:05 pm

She nodded "I would, but you need to heal and true blood doesn't cut it. Relax...you're biting their wrists, not the neck" she said as she motioned for the first woman to come forth.

"I also only picked women, I don't need your libido clouding your judgement" she said. The woman stuck out her wrist for Jessica.

"Drink for a bit, then I'll stop you if needed. I have multiple donors so you can get full without draining anyone to their deaths"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:09 pm

I nodded and sighed. I took the first donor's wrist to my mouth after she released me from the chains. She looked like she was equipped if I lost control and I trusted she wouldn't let me lose control ever again. I bit down into the bright blue vein of her vanilla white almost transparent skin. The blood pulled into my mouth. Oh so good. It was warm and had a thick texture of honey. She had eaten nothing but honey flavored things, I loved the flavored donors. After a few pulls from her, the next donor came in as I repeated the process. It was like a fruit buffet oh dear god! Raspberries and strawberries, pineapples and plums...you name it they tasted like it. So fruity and so so rewarding. After six donors I felt healed and sated. The ache in my tummy and throat gone. I looked up at Kiara. "Thank you..I....I don't know how to repay you. You...." I sighed unable to know how to speak. I licked my lips free of remnants of blood and shook my head.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:12 pm

She grinned "Relax...I'll just put it on the list of things Bill owes me for now" she said before she had the donors dismissed.

"Now... a lot has happened while you were out.. it's best I fill you in before I let you leave here" she said, handing Jessica an ipad.

On it were the headlines of the bombing of true blood factories, not to mention the rise in vampire on human violence, the BS speeches Steve Newlin had made and the growing threat of military action towards vampires.

"I don't know what your maker, or the vampires at the authority are up to. All I know is of one vampire who is seducing the rest with her Lilith bullshit. If this doesn't stop.... we.... mortal and vampire alike... are going to die"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:23 pm

I took the ipad and began to slide my finger across the screen looking at all the headlines. Terror and shock crossed my face. "Who...who would do this? And when there is no more blood then what!? What happens then?" I rolled my eyes at Steve Newlin's bullshit that he spewed. Ever since he came out as vampire, he's been spewing the exact opposite of what he believed when he was human and god fearing. Weird how things change.

I blinked a few times looking back up at her. I could not believe all this going on. It was just...so wrong. It was like the apocalypse or something. When she said we'd die if it didn't stop I froze. "It's...that bad?" I felt my pocket vibrate as I jumped a little. I grabbed it and looked at the screen. It was Hoyt. Oh no what if he was in trouble. I held up a finger for Kiara to wait. I answered and was shocked to hear his voice. "Yeah..I can. When? Okay...are you okay? Are you safe?......mmhmm. I understand. Okay. Bye." I looked back at Kiara and sighed. "That was Hoyt....he wants to talk to me. It's important. I should really see what its about. Can I leave now and call you when I'm done...we can figure out what to do together??"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:29 pm

She nodded "yeah... I have a car waiting if you want to use it. Since you're fed you shouldn't be a danger to anyone"

She handed Jessica a set of keys "As to your other question... yes.. it's that bad. A war is coming Jessica... and no one, not even you is safe. I only pray that those caught in the crossfire can survive this" she said calmly before leading Jessica outside to where the car was.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:09 am