For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Alone in a bar without a maker....

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Alone in a bar without a maker.... Empty Alone in a bar without a maker....

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:23 pm

*I stood there behind the bar and watched the redheaded bitch lead my maker out in sliver cuffs. Our eyes met one last time before the guards shoved her out the door. Hearing the commotion to my left, I turn to see the "Reba" wanna be grab Jessica by the hair and drag her out behind the guards. Then just like that, they were gone. I looked around, you could have heard a dime drop. People had stopped dancing, drinking and running off at the mouth the minute crazy vampire lady slammed my head onto the bar counter. Now they were all just standing around looking at me "What the fuck are you all looking at? Shows over, either get back to dancing and spending your fucking money or get the fuck out of here!" And just like that, the music started up again and they went back to dry humping each other. I called Ginger over to man the bar. She was shaking, big surprise huh. "Girl, I ain't got time for this. Now put your big girl panties on and help me the fuck out" I turned and flashed to Pam's office. What the fuck was I going to do? Where the fuck were they taking my maker? First thing first, I needed to get someone in here that could help me run this place. Picking up the phone I called Violet. Leaving her a voicemail, I explain the best that I could what was going on and told her that I needed her in here ASAP. Now what? I needed to find Pam and Jessica and I needed to find them now. I needed answers and I knew the only place I was going to get them was......Bon Temps. Looks like I will finally be paying home a visit*

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:29 am