For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Vampire Hormones

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Vampire Hormones Empty Vampire Hormones

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:58 pm

As I sat in the cell, being held for whatever reason, I don't know...not following stupid orders from my maker. You know the more things change, the more they stay the damn same. I had to deal with beatings from my human father and now, Bill, my vampire father was doing the same thing. How ironic? Seeing Sookie and Tara made my night so much better. After I watched Tara kiss Pam with all she had, it made me realize how I truly feel. I was proud of myself for calling that crush though, I knew it. *smiles*

But...*looks down*

Hearing Jason say those words, those awful words. *shakes head* I never thought it would hurt that bad to hear him say he wanted nothing to do with me. It's like it wasn't even him. Awkward was everything after that. I tried to hold myself together, knowing we had to fight for our lives to escape. And Bill...would Eric and Sookie be able to save him? Was he too far gone? I put on my big girl panties and held tight to the gun in my hand as the elevators opened.

Now I sit here writing this in the basement of Fangtasia, wanting to go home but still not knowing where Bill is. Sookie and Eric never spoke a word about him, and I couldn't feel anything. Tara and Pam had woke for the night, and I can't stop my mind whirling about Jason....and bill. Two men who mean a lot to me...but both seeming to not want anything to do with me. Pam mentioned being locked up messed up her vampire hormones. If vampires had hormones....I wonder what mine were doing now.

--Until next time, ♥ Jess

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:00 am